PDA

View Full Version : Are warriors even good at PVP?

TastyChickens
01-26-2015, 06:05 AM
title

famousfame
01-26-2015, 10:25 AM
Lol

"what goes up will come down"

Litheus
01-26-2015, 10:43 AM
if we average warrior then they fall a little bit below average in pvp

Appeltjes
01-26-2015, 10:52 AM
In the lower twink lvls 10 and below they're the best class since rogues have quite low crit there, between 10-20 they're still op but rogues are more competitive.
At endgame they're good but you need a lot of gold.

Primeblades
01-26-2015, 11:07 AM
5 decent warriors will always beat 5 players of any other class. Warriors smoke mages, their only competitors are rogues.

Higuani
01-26-2015, 11:40 AM
5 decent warriors will always beat 5 players of any other class. Warriors smoke mages, their only competitors are rogues.
Speakin about endgame?
Because in twink we do this
at 17 we beat 5 tanks with 3 rogs 2 tanks.
lurid proc (ice) or breeze then 1 tank axe 1 out and rogs nuke him. repeat again. Tanks can't swallow all that dmg lol

Appeltjes
01-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Speakin about endgame?
lurid proc (ice) or breeze then 1 tank axe 1 out and rogs nuke him. repeat again. Tanks can't swallow all that dmg lol

1 Tank can survive 3 rogues long enough for the rest to regroup at him (altough a lot of people seem to stay where they are if a guildie gets axed).

Kakashis
01-26-2015, 02:07 PM
At 33 it's a rough life for warriors even if you have everything vs rogues.

Higuani
01-26-2015, 02:11 PM
It works Always when we axe a tank at lvl17.. We (rogues) follow Always our tank who has the axe skill and nuke that tank.. 4 seconds and he dead..
Before breeze even came out we had a match 4rogs (all lurid bow) 1 axe tank vs 5 tank guess what 5 tank team died.. Lurid proc (ice patch) is very usefull its like breeze lol
Like i said a tank can't swallow all the dmg done by all rogues.

I also did another match where breeze was not yet nerfed and we got blocked. 2rogs(lurid bow) 1 axe tank (2breeze) vs 4 tank (no breeze). And again 4 tank team died.

Axe skill is very usefull tbh, i as a rogue like to play with tank with axe skill.

Its all about tactics and timing to beat tanks. They say tanks are OP under level 20 its true BUT i know plenty of rogues who kill tanks in 1v1

Ssneakykills
01-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Yes they are key for teams to tank and take damage same as pocket legends ( I know you used to play it ) a mix of tanks, mages and rogues = win

riddiculous
01-26-2015, 03:27 PM
depends on the user. :congratulatory:

Remarked
01-26-2015, 04:10 PM
Stacking 5 tanks on 1 team will always be a fail.

Arrowz
01-26-2015, 04:40 PM
You and taste cant beat me though ;)

Primeblades
01-26-2015, 05:55 PM
Speakin about endgame?
Nice strat, but what happens when 1 warrior axe throws one of your rogues? Then all 5 warriors nuke the rogue. It can go both ways bro, only warriors have a better chance of surving with their phenomenal 2 second bubbleshield with heal affects.

Stacking 5 tanks on 1 team will always be a fail.

I disagree :p i dont play endgame but all i know is that you cant beat a cohesive unit of 5 good tanks in pvp. Their veng at low levels makes them so op that their damage exceeds that of a rogue's. On top of Having the highest armor and hp of any other class warriors also have the best healing skill for clashes.

XxpuretankxX
01-26-2015, 07:51 PM
title

I pvp lvl27 I can kill some rogues with hooks, warriors are useful for tanking in clashes

XxpuretankxX
01-26-2015, 07:55 PM
any decent warrior can kill a mage, but rogues are really the only ones who can kill a tank

siddhant
01-26-2015, 08:00 PM
a tank with jugg heal and vb is very hard to kill in 5vs5 at low lvl

XxpuretankxX
01-26-2015, 08:09 PM
I use jug vb and heal only in clash because rogues are o.p up here

Higuani
01-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Nice strat, but what happens when 1 warrior axe throws one of your rogues? Then all 5 warriors nuke the rogue. It can go both ways bro, only warriors have a better chance of surving with their phenomenal 2 second bubbleshield with heal affects.

We did a match today 4v4
Team 1: 2 rogs 17 + 1 tank 17 + 1 tank 18 BOTH axe skill
Team2: 1 rog + 3 tanks(1 axe skill) ALL 18

Guess what happend? We killed them ALOT. Like you said they axe our rogs? Play smart stay behind your own tanks. Rogues are not meant to rush into a fight tbh, in the whole fight i got AXED once..
Where uploading the video so we can show it to everyone. You can clearly see what tactics we use.

For Arrowz: UPLOAD THAT VIDEO YOU NUB!! (He was the recorder)

Primeblades
01-26-2015, 11:40 PM
We did a match today 4v4
Team 1: 2 rogs 17 + 1 tank 17 + 1 tank 18 BOTH axe skill
Team2: 1 rog + 3 tanks(1 axe skill) ALL 18

Guess what happend? We killed them ALOT. Like you said they axe our rogs? Play smart stay behind your own tanks. Rogues are not meant to rush into a fight tbh, in the whole fight i got AXED once..
Where uploading the video so we can show it to everyone. You can clearly see what tactics we use.

For Arrowz: UPLOAD THAT VIDEO YOU NUB!! (He was the recorder)

Well you obviously have a lot of experience here. I cant help but think that you guys were fighting noobs though xD logic tells me that 5 warriors will beat 5 randoms. It makes sense and all but like i said you have the experience so i guess ill have to take your word for it, either that or practice with some clashes myself

siddhant
01-27-2015, 02:39 AM
in my opinion i dont think so u can kill a team of 5tanks with same gear but even those 5tanks wont be able to kill any of the mage/rouge if they have atleast one tank and in most cases i have seen a lvl15 tank and rouge vs with same gear always end in draw

Higuani
01-27-2015, 09:10 AM
Well you obviously have a lot of experience here. I cant help but think that you guys were fighting noobs though xD logic tells me that 5 warriors will beat 5 randoms. It makes sense and all but like i said you have the experience so i guess ill have to take your word for it, either that or practice with some clashes myself

I quited endgame around 21/26 cap. From that time i have Always been lvl17.
Hope i can show you the video we made yesterday if arrowz is willing to upload hehe

Primeblades
01-27-2015, 11:37 AM
in my opinion i dont think so u can kill a team of 5tanks with same gear but even those 5tanks wont be able to kill any of the mage/rouge if they have atleast one tank and in most cases i have seen a lvl15 tank and rouge vs with same gear always end in draw
Maybe, my experience with warriors in this level is that they have a lot of damage due to veng. I would think they could pick off the rogues in the clash

Hope i can show you the video we made yesterday if arrowz is willing to upload hehe

Yea i hope so

siddhant
01-27-2015, 12:51 PM

keep in mind i said equal geared u guys using sns/sam/paras/eyes and those tanks would just be normal geared i expect the tanks to die would look forward to the video

Remarked
01-27-2015, 05:28 PM
5 mages would dominate 5 rogues

Alhuntrazeck
01-27-2015, 09:09 PM
There are very few "Tanks" in the game, people who take damage instead of dealing it. Instead we have warriors reach about 800 damage with max gear & VB so if you like killing & not being killed AND have lots of irl/ig money, the warrior is the class for you.

Arrowz
01-27-2015, 09:33 PM

Wow you must really want me to upload that. Fine ill work on it tomorrow

Arrowz
01-27-2015, 09:35 PM
keep in mind i said equal geared u guys using sns/sam/paras/eyes and those tanks would just be normal geared i expect the tanks to die would look forward to the video

We had no sns, we had 1 sam, everybody but their rogue had a para, and they were all 18s we had 1 18. So pretty equal

Vaeriu
01-28-2015, 05:52 AM
IMO 5 Mages is the most OP combination if you want to compete with all of a single class :D

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 06:07 AM
IMO 5 Mages is the most OP combination if you want to compete with all of a single class :D

Lol 5 mages xD 5 wars will easily crush 5 mages @.@

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Lol 5 mages xD 5 wars will easily crush 5 mages @.@
5mages vs 5tank=draw
5tank vs 5rouge=draw
5magevs5rouge=mage easy with help of curse
Just my opinion havent seen any of this happening thou

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 09:32 AM
5mages vs 5tank=draw
5tank vs 5rouge=draw

Tanks just need to focus on 1 mage once his shield goes down and continue that strategy, the mage heal won't rescue them from 5 tanks :3

Primeblades
01-28-2015, 11:49 AM
5mages vs 5tank=draw
5tank vs 5rouge=draw

5mage vs 5tank= tank wins
5tank vs 5rogue=tank wins
5mage vs 5 rogue=mage wins

1rogue vs 1mage or 1tank= rogue wins

Just what i would expect under normal circumstances

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:19 PM
Tanks just need to focus on 1 mage once his shield goes down and continue that strategy, the mage heal won't rescue them from 5 tanks :3
A mage will easily be saved there are 5heal skills so most of the fight a mage will have full health they will only lose if a mage feels lazy and ends up getting killed
This happens a lot in 5vs5 when no one is dieing for 5minutes the player tends to lose their focus and tragedy boom

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:27 PM
5mage vs 5tank= tank wins
5tank vs 5rogue=tank wins
5mage vs 5 rogue=mage wins

1rogue vs 1mage or 1tank= rogue wins

Just what i would expect under normal circumstances
Nah equal geared tank and rouge is always draw if heal/packs are allowed and where as mage only stands some chance against rouge at 15 gotta hope the rouge attacks u during curse or use nox and it is easy win but that happens
Only rarely and when it comes to mage vs tank ,tank all the way i have even seen regretless losing to a tank with blinky in vs.

Primeblades
01-29-2015, 12:49 AM
Nah equal geared tank and rouge is always draw if heal/packs are allowed and where as mage only stands some chance against rouge at 15 gotta hope the rouge attacks u during curse or use nox and it is easy win but that happens
Only rarely and when it comes to mage vs tank ,tank all the way i have even seen regretless losing to a tank with blinky in vs.

Hmm maybe in level 15 bracket. Im used to 26 or 23 pvp though

siddhant
01-29-2015, 02:32 AM
Hmm maybe in level 15 bracket. Im used to 26 or 23 pvp though
At 26 rouges are op@hooks i have pvped there
And at 23 mages seem to be balanced from what i hear

Arrowz
01-29-2015, 04:40 PM

If rogue vs warrior is always a draw then either
a) these players have low dmg
b) these players dont know how to play

Remarked
01-29-2015, 08:03 PM
A mage will easily be saved there are 5heal skills so most of the fight a mage will have full health they will only lose if a mage feels lazy and ends up getting killed
This happens a lot in 5vs5 when no one is dieing for 5minutes the player tends to lose their focus and tragedy boom

nah Tanks will kill all the mages once their shield drops. Mage heals at twinking levels are a joke even at 26.

siddhant
01-29-2015, 08:19 PM
nah Tanks will kill all the mages once their shield drops. Mage heals at twinking levels are a joke even at 26.
Nah once shield down mage heals two heal can give us full hp then again 2heal and then shield again same process continues draw

Remarked
01-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Nah once shield down mage heals two heal can give us full hp then again 2heal and then shield again same process continues draw

If you think about 5 tank heals...There woulnt be a draw lol tanks will eventually knock them all down one by one. ive tried this strategy few times.

Primeblades
01-30-2015, 01:04 AM
If you think about 5 tank heals...There woulnt be a draw lol tanks will eventually knock them all down one by one. ive tried this strategy few times.

Yep if warriors are smart they will focus their attacks on one mage

siddhant
01-30-2015, 03:21 AM

maybe but the guys who play mages are daring and good at making strategies:p

Primeblades
01-30-2015, 02:56 PM
maybe but the guys who play mages are daring and good at making strategies:p

Haha they have to be or they will get squashed :) warriors, meh they just spam skills

bustaflex
02-05-2015, 04:19 PM
They destroy everything lower level idk about higher level

Primeblades
02-05-2015, 07:42 PM
They destroy everything lower level idk about higher level

Warriors are best at lower levels. Rogues are best at higher levels. Mages are best at... Not sure about that one

siddhant
02-06-2015, 03:34 AM
Warriors are best at lower levels. Rogues are best at higher levels. Mages are best at... Not sure about that one

mages are best at being food for others:)

Primeblades
02-07-2015, 12:36 AM
mages are best at being food for others:)

Lol yep