PDA

View Full Version : idk if it's true

utpal
01-26-2015, 09:42 AM
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/Arcane+Legends/news.asp?c=63494

at last it says STS is working on new title game which is pvp oriented game.

seems like Rogue Legend LOL.

and R.I.P SL,PL DL.

Candylicks
01-26-2015, 09:50 AM
Seems Legit and nothing new to the community. They hinted at a MOBA game to us many times, which indicates the PvP-style new launch. Also, you read the article wrong it says ALL old legends games including POCKET will no longer receive any updates.

Good thing we are all at AL now. Long live ARCANE!

Trenton
01-26-2015, 09:52 AM
also PL getting expansion. lolwot

PL SL and DL aren't getting any updates ever again

utpal
01-26-2015, 09:55 AM
haha. dem. I saw that PL picture and didn't read that line just beloe it but read that new expansion.

wait lemme edit.

utpal
01-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Seems Legit and nothing new to the community. They hinted at a MOBA game to us many times, which indicates the PvP-style new launch. Also, you read the article wrong it says ALL old legends games including POCKET will no longer receive any updates.

Good thing we are all at AL now. Long live ARCANE!

been playing SL since beta release. but when AL came I moved to AL (glad AL is getting updates),

MOBA? u mean DotA 2 games?
cool. I love playing DotA 2.

utpal
01-26-2015, 10:01 AM
lolwot

PL SL and DL aren't getting any updates ever again

:(

I love SL.

btw, weren't u in Sparkling Pawnies guild in SL. had good time there.

Candylicks
01-26-2015, 10:03 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplayer_online_battle_arena

StS does games right, their MOBA will be rad. Plus there is a gap in the mobile gaming industry for this style of game, they are wise to expand this direction. Yep like DotA but Legends-style.

utpal
01-26-2015, 10:09 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplayer_online_battle_arena

StS does games right, their MOBA will be rad. Plus there is a gap in the mobile gaming industry for this style of game, they are wise to expand this direction. Yep like DotA but Legends-style.

ik what is MOBA lol.

I hope, this moba legend game requires skills like DotA and not like LoL
:)
DotA> LoL

Archerios
01-26-2015, 10:24 AM
Try Fates Forever and Vain Glory,the new project should be something like that :p

Imsofancy
01-26-2015, 12:45 PM
hmmm I remember sam saying something about a MOBA but back then I assumed it was a dance routine.

Kakashis
01-26-2015, 02:11 PM
If I ran STS, I would do the same. AL can last for a long time as its still very healthy.

Songoku
01-26-2015, 02:23 PM
So thats why AL's pvp isnt getting sorted, they planning on another game for best pvp balance i guess

Ssneakykills
01-26-2015, 02:53 PM
So thats why AL's pvp isnt getting sorted, they planning on another game for best pvp balance i guess

They've said they are fixing pvp if they are going through with that or not who knows

JohnnyHardcore
01-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Lesson: everyone keep supporting AL. Would be a travesty if this game ever gets shut down.

Alhuntrazeck
01-27-2015, 08:59 PM
It's true, they stated so in the thread saying they were stopping with developing PL & older STG games. Would love to see it!

Ebezaanec
01-27-2015, 09:04 PM
It was inevitable. Hopefully their resources won't be "strained" now.

Rx8
01-27-2015, 09:48 PM
PL just recieved an update.....

Franocazzzo
01-29-2015, 11:05 PM
Vain glory is life taka op!

Also all hail Arcane!

Xenobiotic
01-30-2015, 07:55 AM
ik what is MOBA lol.

DotA> LoL

That why Lol gets double, even triple at some times, more views than Dota 2 on twitch? Anyhow, both games are fun MOBAs.

Arrowz
01-30-2015, 08:10 AM
ik what is MOBA lol.

DotA> LoL

If you want a game that requires skill i would suggest you take a look at smite. Smite-everything is a skillshot. LOL-click on people and it hits them

Leonut
01-30-2015, 08:38 AM
To be honest I don't have the confidence STG can make a good pvp centric game.

Just look at how they view AL's pvp. *laughs* Rock scissors paper model. They should get the pvp right in AL before they even dream of launching a new pvp focused game.

Also their engine does not allow more than 10 players to compete in a single pvp map. I hope they don't disgrace what I know as real pvp. They are doing a pretty good job at ruining it in AL as it is.