PDA

View Full Version : 15K total AP achievement & title

Omisace
01-26-2015, 03:36 PM
When the max AP was just above 12k the Paragon title makes sense but as the game progressed the achievement became too easy to acquire. My rogue alt already has it without even finishing half of all the Elite Maps, saving up for pets just for the AP and doing some PvP.

This will somehow encourage players to:

- run all Elite Maps, increasing overall elite map activity

- try joining PvP maps
(PvP is what encouraged me to farm in S4 for a mythic set just to get some kill & flag APs - frustration can equal spending/farming)

- purchase eggs for gold/plat

You can also grant a title synonymous to Idol/Exemplar/Paragon like Quintessence (googled lol) or Scion of Light.

Note: If this would wait til next expansion comes the new total AP achievement can be adjusted if 15k is too low.

Visiting
01-27-2015, 05:28 PM
I'd like to see a 15k and 20k AP Achievement with some new fancy titles! (The 20k for when we get 20k APs ofc.)

Kingofninjas
01-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Yea I would like to see some of these too. It would help a lot while determinating whether to let someone into a guild or not.

Stryerwar
01-29-2015, 05:28 AM
The title for 20k/1 5k should be more like this just my chosen ones lol and my ideas xD
Titles! : Arloria : Guardian Of Arlor (well seems) : 15k! AP's (lel) : Guardian (simple) : Oller : Ollerus : Insane : Grand Master Of Arlor : Fallen (Some AP mast! have this title) : The insane : Demise : Celestial : Grand Paragon : Xplar : Exemplarian : Skyrim : Douchbag (lol jk).
Well im tired of listing all of what i think lel wkwkwkwkwkwk
*A badass title makes a badass character*

Omisace
04-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Thanks StS for hearing us out on this one :) and thank you candy because I'm not even sure if they read this suggestion before yours XD I guess a better reputation and account history makes for a louder voice in the forums.

Zylx
04-24-2015, 04:48 AM
Thanks StS for hearing us out on this one :) and thank you candy because I'm not even sure if they read this suggestion before yours XD I guess a better reputation and account history makes for a louder voice in the forums.

Who cares! The suggestion was fulfilled and that's all that matters :)

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 06:28 AM

Awe I never said it was my original idea. I think it was just mere timing on the idea because now the game is in a period of bug squashing and quality of life improvements! If you were the original idea man here then the props certainly goes to you. Thanks for suggesting and I really do read through a lot of these suggestions here and try and push along the good ones.