PDA

View Full Version : So are we going to get a full sewer set for each class?

WhoIsThis
03-03-2011, 11:18 PM
With the introduction of the new robes, increasingly, it looks like there's going to be a Sewer set for each class (Royal Sewer/str, Sewer King/dex, and Sewer Queen/int).

Any speculation on what bonuses the likely set will give and comparisons to fury fighter, raid roach, and mega mage?

Cmandial
03-03-2011, 11:40 PM
They also released helmets today fyi

Moogerfooger
03-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Picture oh an Int helm in Yanis' thread, I think. Saw the pic earlier.

Otukura
03-03-2011, 11:52 PM
I personally think that the Raid is better than the king... 12/18 more crit(pne of those, I think) in exchange for 18 m/s and h/s. Still debating, but for me I think I'll be staying with roach.

Mages, queen is the way to go

tanks - royal sewer, pallies, fury.

Moogerfooger
03-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Link to post about Sewer Queen Cowl > http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20582-S-gt-Sewer-Queen-s-Gemstone-Cowl

RedRyder
03-04-2011, 12:01 AM
ahhh let me go pull my staff out of cs then

Royce
03-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Mages, queen is the way to go

I don't think so. Mages have no use for H/s, and Mega Mage has more armor and damage than SQ.

Otukura
03-04-2011, 12:16 AM
I don't think so. Mages have no use for H/s, and Mega Mage has more armor and damage than SQ.

Eh, 24 h/s is really nice, imo. Yes, I'm going to argue and get defeated, but, oh well. In a 5 second fight, that's like an extra 120 damage you can take, maybe an extra 1-2 hits. Plus I'm a sucker for the looks.... I'll have to get it anyways.

Royce
03-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Eh, 24 h/s is really nice, imo. Yes, I'm going to argue and get defeated, but, oh well. In a 5 second fight, that's like an extra 120 damage you can take, maybe an extra 1-2 hits. Plus I'm a sucker for the looks.... I'll have to get it anyways.

The thing is the H/s never have a chance to act, so they don't actually do anything. Playing a Mage, when your health take a hit, do you just sit there at less than full health? Probably not unless you want to risk being 1-shot critted. So, since mages almost always have to heal or health pot immediately after taking a hit, H/s never actually do anything. The only time you can really not think about immediately replacing lost health is when mana shield is on, and then it's M/s that matters anyway.

RedRyder
03-04-2011, 12:32 AM
everythings so messed up now -_- i cant even play this game anymore its no where near how it used to be

j46g629h
03-04-2011, 12:54 AM

for SQ set, you will get less armour and damage but more h/s which is useless for mage
then when you are taking damage, you just rely on the 24 h/s rather than health potion or heal
that doesn't sound good and h/s will not help you to take more damage
so I say royce is right

Otukura
03-04-2011, 01:00 AM
I already said I knew I'd be beaten... but as I said I'm a sucker for the looks, so I'll get it, and it's my personal preference. Regen always amazes me.