PDA

View Full Version : User-Blocking from threads?

Merchadia
01-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Yes, thats right. Maybe some of us don't need or want haters in our business threads. Its frustrating having constant "hate" comments over a thread you live of in a 50% of the time.

Please STS make this available as a thread option, it might help threads stay on their theme.

EDIT: This is for tapatalk users ONLY. If you do not agree with this idea you are more than welcome to leave thread.

Rx8
01-27-2015, 05:04 AM
The ignore button exists. Tried using that? Its in the settings options.

Merchadia
01-27-2015, 05:32 AM
The ignore button exists. Tried using that? Its in the settings options.

You got tapatalk? Well if you do tell me where it is cause I dont see it.

Serancha
01-27-2015, 05:32 AM
12 posts and you have haters? That must be a record.

Merchadia
01-27-2015, 05:53 AM
12 posts and you have haters? That must be a record.

Funny right? And thats nothing, theres more in-game, ive tried many things, my buds say some are jelly. [emoji23]

Rx8
01-27-2015, 07:23 AM
Funny right? And thats nothing, theres more in-game, ive tried many things, my buds say some are jelly. [emoji23]

dont tell me that 80-90% of your haters were forumers from in-games....

Merchadia
01-27-2015, 07:48 AM
dont tell me that 80-90% of your haters were forumers from in-games....

Maybe who knows...

Visiting
01-27-2015, 05:21 PM
I do wish I could take trolls off my threads, sure, but, I do believe that criticism is helpful! It shows where flaws in the idea/post are, assuming that you're right and everyone who disagrees is wrong, well that just doesn't work :(

Merchadia
01-27-2015, 06:35 PM
I do wish I could take trolls off my threads, sure, but, I do believe that criticism is helpful! It shows where flaws in the idea/post are, assuming that you're right and everyone who disagrees is wrong, well that just doesn't work :(

Itll never work and I totally agree with your statement, although not even one comment that goes with thread!? Heeewwlll naaa

Stryerwar
01-29-2015, 05:09 AM
Haters Gonna Hate
*They Hate As Because They Ain't As* i can just deal with it and ignore it if possible but i don't think that thread option is needed though :/ you can always report and reason or just ignore list them all the way :)
but nce idea :) wkwkwkkwkwkwkw