PDA

View Full Version : Rage-Quit Code Red

Zylx
01-27-2015, 01:47 AM
I got angry at my phone because it wouldn't load my facebook because it's a cheap box of junk, so i punched the screen and now its all cracked. So i probably wont be online for a while until i get a new phone with my taxes, so.... yeah...

Appeltjes
01-27-2015, 01:49 AM
Lol, you do now facebook and instagram are malfunctioning a bit today?:p

Zylx
01-27-2015, 01:55 AM
Lol, you do now facebook and instagram are malfunctioning a bit today?:p

R u srs? (-.Q) wtf facebook, buy me a new phone!

justhell
01-27-2015, 02:14 AM
-.- meh

Zeus
01-27-2015, 03:12 AM
Facebook is down..

ClumsyCactus
01-27-2015, 04:07 AM
This is both sad and funny lol...

epicrrr
01-27-2015, 04:24 AM
mayday anger management mayday mayday!

Rx8
01-27-2015, 04:43 AM
I got angry at my phone because it wouldn't load my facebook because it's a cheap box of junk, so i punched the screen and now its all cracked. So i probably wont be online for a while until i get a new phone with my taxes, so.... yeah...

Get an S5 now pyry dun miss da chance xD

Ssneakykills
01-27-2015, 06:38 AM
Didn't think people used Facebook anymore

Twitter and instagram is where it's at

Songoku
01-27-2015, 07:03 AM
You can always play on google chrome.

nevercan
01-27-2015, 08:13 AM
Thats why i dont have facebook.

Psychologist
01-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Heard about what happened with social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc..) this morning. Apparently, 'Lizard Squad' was playing with their servers.

vawaid
01-27-2015, 09:25 AM
Fb and twitter are down about 30 minutes.

Bmwmsix
01-27-2015, 09:40 AM
It's obvious that such things happen that's why i dont use Facebook nor Google login.
Plain simple email+ pw And u r free from that.
Hope to see you soon back buddy.

Ps: Get urself a punching ball before next phone dies :p

Zylx
01-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Well my phone's still a hunk of junk because it's so cluttered that nearly every time i open an app, it force closes. Now its a cracked hunk of junk lol

Candylicks
01-27-2015, 11:23 AM
Ugh that stinks. You can get the glass replaced quick though, mine cost 80 bucks to have repaired. Not the best but cheaper than a new phone. I did NOT use the cell carrier but a small cell repair shop that got good review on yelp locally.

Zeus
01-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Ugh that stinks. You can get the glass replaced quick though, mine cost 80 bucks to have repaired. Not the best but cheaper than a new phone. I did NOT use the cell carrier but a small cell repair shop that got good review on yelp locally.

Make sure to see if the glass is strenghened with some chemical coating (ion coated, etc) or Gorilla Glass. A lot of repair shops will charge you an $80 fee while using cheap glass to save on expenses. The cheap glass, typically not chemically treated, has very minimal scratch resistance and will often result in your brand new replaced glass being full of micro scratches within a week!

Appeltjes
01-27-2015, 01:06 PM
Heard about what happened with social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc..) this morning. Apparently, 'Lizard Squad' was playing with their servers.

Zzz those guys again, claiming to be hackers haha.

Zylx
01-27-2015, 01:23 PM

Make sure to see if the glass is strenghened with some chemical coating (ion coated, etc) or Gorilla Glass. A lot of repair shops will charge you an $80 fee while using cheap glass to save on expenses. The cheap glass, typically not chemically treated, has very minimal scratch resistance and will often result in your brand new replaced glass being full of micro scratches within a week!

Thanks for the advice, guys. But i think im going to wait till March and buy a new phone, because im long overdue for one. I've had this exact phone for two years, and i absolutely hate it lol. I might hop online to chat, but im probably not gonna run around and do anything big because it's kinda an eyesore and its wierd to swipe across.

Imsofancy
01-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the advice, guys. But i think im going to wait till March and buy a new phone, because im long overdue for one. I've had this exact phone for two years, and i absolutely hate it lol. I might hop online to chat, but im probably not gonna run around and do anything big because it's kinda an eyesore and its wierd to swipe across.

LOL, welcome to the club, last year I was using a phone with a screen so cracked and torn it literally started slicing my thumbs.. do you know how many cuts I got swiping my delicate lady like fingers over a screen like that? 2. I got 2 whole cuts.

Candylicks
01-27-2015, 01:34 PM

OMG Fade didn't tell me to ask this when it happened, wah! I never thought to ask, I just wanted it done ASAP. It's been about 8 months since it happened and I will say there isn't a single scratch but the touch screen takes more pressure now to use.

nevercan
01-27-2015, 01:51 PM
OMG Fade didn't tell me to ask this when it happened, wah! I never thought to ask, I just wanted it done ASAP. It's been about 8 months since it happened and I will say there isn't a single scratch but the touch screen takes more pressure now to use.
You didnt got an cut in the glas so u probeblywas kinda lucky :p

Bmwmsix
01-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Dont invest in your broken phone if more then one year old. For that warranties excist. And Android phones are so fek cheap nowadays. Get one with at least 2gb of ram and dual core processor shld be sufficient if at least 1,7ghz and ull be fine.

JohnnyHardcore
01-27-2015, 06:49 PM
Haha, lesson learned: anger management is for everyone..

Morholt
01-27-2015, 09:32 PM
Just picked up the LG G3 yesterday. Liking it lots. Did extensive research on it, the Galaxy S5, and HTC One M8.
Loved my old phone, honestly, but I had abused the battery over the last 27 months or so and it's unibody.

If you're able to wait, wait until around March/April, as it is likely for the Galaxy S6 to be released. If you like the S5, I'd suggest just grabbing an S4 on the cheap--no real major/worthwhile differences.

Zylx
01-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Just picked up the LG G3 yesterday. Liking it lots. Did extensive research on it, the Galaxy S5, and HTC One M8.
Loved my old phone, honestly, but I had abused the battery over the last 27 months or so and it's unibody.

If you're able to wait, wait until around March/April, as it is likely for the Galaxy S6 to be released. If you like the S5, I'd suggest just grabbing an S4 on the cheap--no real major/worthwhile differences.

I was already looking forward to the S6 coming out, and i think im going to switch to that. If it's just a baby step ahead of the S5, i may stick with a cheaper S5 or S4.

Zylx
01-28-2015, 03:45 AM
This will be my last post until i get a new phone. My USB port is loose and my phone wont charge. It's on 12% right now, so im gonna turn it off to conserve power in case of an emergency. I'll see you guys in a few months! (It'll be a looooooong few months for me without internet!) D';

It's been pretty loose for the last few months (where i had to have my charger in a certain way). Now its just not working.

noahgoulin
01-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Lol

Zylx
01-30-2015, 01:08 PM
Update: Friend gave me his old Galaxy S3, so I'm back! Lol

Trollish
01-30-2015, 01:10 PM
wow thats bad u need chill pill. if i u i would buy a childproof fone

Imsofancy
01-30-2015, 01:43 PM

that's* I* you* phone* and you also forgot a period.

I don't respond well to mini trolls.

Pirate Captain
01-30-2015, 01:52 PM

Wat xactctly is a childproof foene

Morholt
01-30-2015, 09:11 PM
Lol. That is an idea, though. Picking up one of those 'brick' cases for whatever new phone Prynce gets. Not for all day, though. Just for while gaming. hehe

I'm actually going to be getting a second case for this phone. I have a slim, lightweight case at the moment (mostly due to the fact that I had a gift card for Best Buy and it turns out they don't carry the brand that makes the case I wanted) and ordered something a little more protective (not a 'brick' case, though) for while I'm working or in the gym. May end up switching into this lightweight one often for when I'm at home and such. Will be using the rest of the gift card to get one of those fancy tempered glass (or whatever they're made out of) screen protectors.

Rx8
01-31-2015, 05:38 AM
Pyry, a new software update camme out for s5! It is just so futuristic xD