PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Juggernaut doesn't seem to be as effective

Kakashis
01-27-2015, 01:53 AM
I've been PVP'ing for awhile now with my 33 warrior, and I'm not sure if it's just TDM, but even when it's active as of recently, it seems like the heals don't happen instantaneously or that it doesn't heal as much? I'm not sure, but currently it's useless as the HP goes right down to 0 easily vs some crit rogues. It's as if the heals are delayed and doesn't get that heal as fast as before making it a sure death. Before I could survive until it's not active, but recently not at all.

Jexetta
01-27-2015, 11:00 AM
When you're using Juggernaught a couple things are coming into play (especially lately).

You have rogues now running around with Paracelsus gems increasing their damage output & Syrillax gems increasing their crit base which again leads to higher damage output. Juggernaught will only save you if the rogues damage output can't overcome your percentage of health left + Juggernaughts 'ignore 20% of all damage' added skill + your armor base. Juggernaught will only apply the self heal when you are below 25% health and even then it will only apply the self heal 50% of the time. Many smart rogues will not use noxious when you are on Juggernaught because the 50% self heal will apply on each tick so applying noxious to a tank low on health is actually hurting your chances to kill the tank.

Back of the napkin math : If you have 6000 health with Juggernaught active and you fall to 1500 health, the rogue only has to apply an aimed shot for more than this and you're dead - Juggernaught or no.

Basically it's easier to break the skill now due to more rogues adapting and higher damage output. Switch to a sword and shield and they will have a harder time breaking it, but then you'll also have a harder time getting kills (and it's almost impossible to kill any rogue solo that's geared and knows what they are doing with a sword and shield).

That's my view of it.

Kakashis
01-27-2015, 12:43 PM
That's not not it though, I'm seeing my hp literally sit at 19,17,11,9‰ etc and if the if the rogue stops hitting or a sec, it does actually heal and there's no nox. I think its just delayed atm which is the cause of this issue.

siddhant
01-27-2015, 12:45 PM
havent seen this at 15 me and my guidlie(tank) were fighting 4vs2 and i died 3times and the tank was just sitting there and jugg heal and died 0times

Dvsk
01-27-2015, 04:27 PM
havent seen this at 15 me and my guidlie(tank) were fighting 4vs2 and i died 3times and the tank was just sitting there and jugg heal and died 0times

Who was this tank? xd was it one of them lvl 15 guys whose got 2.5k hp and 900armor or something xd

siddhant
01-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Who was this tank? xd was it one of them lvl 15 guys whose got 2.5k hp and 900armor or something xd
tank was venomisiz(aka appeltejites sorry abt the spelling) on ur face:)

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 01:32 AM
tank was venomisiz(aka appeltejites sorry abt the spelling) on ur face:)

O.o lol, for the guy asking I got 751 armor and 3/3.1k hp with the right pet (900 is impossible and 2.5k is quite low:p)

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:07 AM
O.o lol, for the guy asking I got 751 armor and 3/3.1k hp with the right pet (900 is impossible and 2.5k is quite low:p)
Dont worry that guy wont care to reply now since he was proved wrong zzz