PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other players transitioning

Befs
01-27-2015, 09:45 AM
Hey, I know there are a LOT of people switching over from pl, sl, and dl. I happen to be somebody switching over from pl. So if anybody wants to level up and figure out this new world with me just add me in game. ign- actid

PS: any of you pros from al are also welcome to help a bit :)

Visiting
01-27-2015, 10:58 AM
Check out our Player Guides section, we have tons of helpful things there that'll help you get started here in AL!

JohnnyHardcore
01-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Not a switcher, AL was my launch point.But looking to meet new and reliable honest players for in game too.

Side note, the 10 post count for new threads is ridicorice.

Zylx
01-27-2015, 08:50 PM
Not a switcher, AL was my launch point.But looking to meet new and reliable honest players for in game too.

Side note, the 10 post count for new threads is ridicorice.

It's a new measure to prevent spams. We had a recent issue with spammers last month.

NotYoCookiez
01-27-2015, 10:26 PM
Hey, I know there are a LOT of people switching over from pl, sl, and dl. I happen to be somebody switching over from pl. So if anybody wants to level up and figure out this new world with me just add me in game. ign- actid

PS: any of you pros from al are also welcome to help a bit :)

Good luck! Add notyo I was a noob too and I'm still learning but those guides help a bunch. Skills are bugged so make sure to read them so you don't waste skill points!

Check out our Player Guides section, we have tons of helpful things there that'll help you get started here in AL!