PDA

View Full Version : There's been lots of calls to buff Scorch, has a dev ever responded?

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 12:38 AM
I've read a few "buff Scorch" threads but haven't seen a dev. response. Given that a new mythic pet will (hopefully) come out soon, does that mean the end of any hope for a Scorch buff? Essentially I'm wondering if I should get one while they're still available; if it's been confirmed that a buff won't happen then I won't bother. What do y'all reckon?

BaronB
01-28-2015, 01:13 AM
yes this is true tho not confirmed here is a unofficial teaser image...

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Ah the mage buff, I see :D

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 02:02 AM

Just make scorch full grown not a baby dragon sts :3

epicrrr
01-28-2015, 02:13 AM
I think scorch is good as it is, pretty OP actually.

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 02:14 AM

Scorch is the orange one, not that red one you're always using ;)

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 02:22 AM

is it just the shield that is considered sucky?

Magegrimm
01-28-2015, 02:37 AM
AA sucks in elite mobs

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 05:23 AM
so essentially it's a good low lvl PVP pet?

Rx8
01-28-2015, 06:26 AM
so essentially it's a good low lvl PVP pet?

The dmg absorption is scaled to lbl. At lvl 41 the dmg absorption is 1800 dmg.

epicrrr
01-28-2015, 07:04 AM
Scorch is the orange one, not that red one you're always using ;)

Hahaha! :D

I have him on other 13 rog, i must say scorch is OP PVP IMO the speed boost is pretty useful in getting those pack (rog) and running in corners the AA can save you and your team-mates from 1-2 skill attack aimshot and skyhammer; crit + movement speed + mana regen is OP stats but yes i have limited PVE experience on scorch.

Does people use him a lot in PVE?

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 07:06 AM
Hahaha! :D

I have him on other 13 rog, i must say scorch is OP PVP IMO the speed boost is pretty useful in getting those pack and running in corners the AA can save you and your team-mates from 1-2 skill attack aimshot and skyhammer but yes i have limited PVE experience scorch.

Does people use him a lot in PVE?

My main tank has a 41 scorch his shield breaks in normal tindirin within 1 shaman (the big guy that shoots and has red zone attacks) attack.

mapenjay
01-28-2015, 09:04 AM
the hell they care on that dragon, just play and waste money

Overweightank
01-28-2015, 09:36 AM
the hell they care on that dragon, just play and waste money

EXACTLY! X'D IM DYING! haha, this is exactly what I'm saying, move on, the pet is old as hell now. new pets are coming out, it was a 250 platinum ALL SEASON pet, which means its probably not that good , Platinum is a very dangerous thing, if you're smart, you would have waited and asked others how the pet is, and depending on what you think from their discription , you would get .

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 12:03 PM
EXACTLY! X'D IM DYING! haha, this is exactly what I'm saying, move on, the pet is old as hell now. new pets are coming out, it was a 250 platinum ALL SEASON pet, which means its probably not that good , Platinum is a very dangerous thing, if you're smart, you would have waited and asked others how the pet is, and depending on what you think from their discription , you would get .

How does all season mean it's not good? Slag also is the same as that...

Overweightank
01-28-2015, 02:35 PM
How does all season mean it's not good? Slag also is the same as that...

Nope, Slag comes very rarely, once a year. Scorch is ALWAYS there, abaddon and slag and grimm come every once in a while. (Grimm; Halloween / Slag; 1 or 2 weekends throughout the year / Abaddon came this year, before that it skipped a year) , also Ripmaw's a terrible pet, so i would say even scorch beats ripmaw.

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Nope, Slag comes very rarely, once a year. Scorch is ALWAYS there, abaddon and slag and grimm come every once in a while. (Grimm; Halloween / Slag; 1 or 2 weekends throughout the year / Abaddon came this year, before that it skipped a year) , also Ripmaw's a terrible pet, so i would say even scorch beats ripmaw.

Scorch will also return the same way as abaddon, slaf and ripmaw once the next expansion had it's new mythic pet, abaddon used to be a plat purchaseable in the stable to when it was released etc.

Carapace
01-28-2015, 02:52 PM
We do hear the calls for Scorch revamps, and while we've never actively responded to related threads it is in fact on our radar

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 04:25 PM
We do hear the calls for Scorch revamps, and while we've never actively responded to related threads it is in fact on our radar

Can I exchange my scorch for a maridos? :3

Arrowz
01-28-2015, 04:43 PM

What i would take from this is its a low priority for then and probably wont happen til many other things have been finished

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 08:18 PM

Thank you for responding :)

Tworivers
01-28-2015, 10:08 PM
no bc no one like him

Goodhabbit
01-29-2015, 02:12 AM
I put the #Buffscorch2014 during like October then until now.... no buff at all.. well this is life... waste money, my 1st purchase of plats though, and its a waste. I promised to myself never buy plats again.