PDA

View Full Version : Everytime..

TastyChickens
01-28-2015, 03:39 AM
Every time i join a TDM or CTF everyone just kills me.. I am guildless, is that why?
by the way i am like l15

Archerios
01-28-2015, 04:31 AM
PvP zone are meant to kill or be killed,what is wrong?:confused:
Btw yea guildless player are food to other.

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 06:08 AM
What's ur name?
You might just be hated or look like a noob :3

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:25 AM
Every time i join a TDM or CTF everyone just kills me.. I am guildless, is that why?
by the way i am like l15
Lvl15 is actually one of the worst place to run guildless atm every1 will consider u as food and will gang u especially if u a mage/rouge.there are many guilds out there just ask any1 to invite u

Primeblades
01-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Join hard core bro. We are a good team and somewhat active :) if you plan on going solo i suggest getting the gale skill. Its op for when people try to gang

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 12:05 PM
I ran in my noob gear today and suddenly 3 fnf jumped me xD

TastyChickens
01-28-2015, 08:17 PM
lol my ign is holeinmybutt.. and mxgician lol
ran out of names
add me if you want
i just join pvp for fun lol

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 08:32 PM
me too lol. Primeblades reckon I could join hard core?

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:36 PM
lol my ign is holeinmybutt.. and mxgician lol
ran out of names
add me if you want
i just join pvp for fun lol
what a weird name waha dont worry i will remember it and try not kill u

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:37 PM

Primeblades:yesh yesh pm/add inflected in game and i will add u:p

Arrowz
01-28-2015, 11:48 PM

Impereza?

TastyChickens
01-29-2015, 12:28 AM
my mage and bear is hot af

Primeblades
01-29-2015, 12:42 AM
Sure bro, im not a recruiter, but if you add me or find me in game i can get a recruiter to invite you.

Yep my ign is inflected :)

siddhant
01-29-2015, 02:36 AM
Impereza?
Huh prime is in hard core?what abt impereza?

raw
01-29-2015, 10:58 AM
@ the OP. PvP in Arcane Legends used to be about you and your friends teaming up and trying to beat your enemies. Now, due to extremely large guilds (which in my opinion should have been limited to maybe 50 players max), players are not allowed to fight their guild mates, and are encouraged to fight and often gang enemy guilds. This coupled with the lack of attention in PvP from SpaceTime is the reason why you join a game and get ganged if you're solo. PvP should be called Players v Player, not Player v Player.

I wish you could have seen PvP during season 3-4. Literally a blast.

I guess your only option is to join a guild, or be a hero and start a new guild to challenge those established guilds in 15 ^^

CouchPass
01-29-2015, 02:47 PM
@ the OP. PvP in Arcane Legends used to be about you and your friends teaming up and trying to beat your enemies. Now, due to extremely large guilds (which in my opinion should have been limited to maybe 50 players max), players are not allowed to fight their guild mates, and are encouraged to fight and often gang enemy guilds. This coupled with the lack of attention in PvP from SpaceTime is the reason why you join a game and get ganged if you're solo. PvP should be called Players v Player, not Player v Player.

I wish you could have seen PvP during season 3-4. Literally a blast.

I guess your only option is to join a guild, or be a hero and start a new guild to challenge those established guilds in 15 ^^

Oh my god! Season 3-4 was amazing.. Raw thank you for reminding me! Lol I could go on for hours about how fun and carefree PvP was. When people considered Talon as OP (which it was back then), you would get so many requests! Friends, guild, party, everyone wanted you hahaha. There was very little to no trash talking and there was no such thing as ganging. It was called PvP tactics. Not a lot of people complained and everyone had fun. Even the noobs had a bit of a chance because the noob:rich ratio was not huge due to the not so big collection of gears. Sorry about me just adding this in but I just couldn't help it!

Arrowz
01-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Huh prime is in hard core?what abt impereza?

Ur sig says impereza

siddhant
01-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Ur sig says impereza
Hmm he asked prime for guild so i said hardcore and i dont even recommend new 15 player to join impereza cauz they are mostly 15 and if u end up in 13-15 zone u wont get much help and end up getting insulted waha :p

Appeltjes
02-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Just don't join impreza rofl:
Need 3 tanks, 2 singe, 1 breeze and a block to kill 4 15's.

Trenton
02-01-2015, 09:55 AM
To be fair, Int does have SnS [emoji14]

Appeltjes
02-01-2015, 11:35 AM
To be fair, Int does have SnS [emoji14]

Lol int has low hp gears and can be killed within seconds...
And 16's against a 15 s&s mage? I suggest you first look into the pet

Xenobiotic
02-01-2015, 11:36 AM

Just leave, don't give them the satisfaction of killing you.

Dvsk
02-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Yeah Int may have low Hp, however he is behind a tank too (vemon) and it seems your a full on tank with venge, jugg, heal. And he can also kill people instantly, last time I
checked Int he had 300+ DPS and 200+ dmg, with it being considerably more than that. So A crit with thunder or something (he has high crit for 15 (SNS)) can kill someone 1 shot.

Appeltjes
02-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Yeah Int may have low Hp, however he is behind a tank too (vemon) and it seems your a full on tank with venge, jugg, heal. And he can also kill people instantly, last time I
checked Int he had 300+ DPS and 200+ dmg, with it being considerably more than that. So A crit with thunder or something (he has high crit for 15 (SNS)) can kill someone 1 shot.

Int can't one hit people especially not a lvl 16 tank with singe...
And as seen on the ss he isn't using s&s

Dvsk
02-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Int can't one hit people especially not a lvl 16 tank with singe...
And as seen on the ss he isn't using s&s

No one can one kill a warrior with singe at level 16.

Encase
02-03-2015, 06:46 AM
I ran in my noob gear today and suddenly 3 fnf jumped me xD
But i hoped u farmed them cause they cant gang xD

Appeltjes
02-03-2015, 10:45 AM
But i hoped u farmed them cause they cant gang xD

Lol after that I switched to real gear and called a guildie then I farmed them :3.
My noob gear can't survive 3 people:(

siddhant
02-04-2015, 04:53 AM
Dude u wanna talk abt unfairness what abt the point when u guys used 2nekro in 5vs5 huh?and what u talking abt block it is very common at this bracket ?it wasnt a 5vs5 and we went on to block did we?and for a fact evilgelina is in mac and not impereza get ur facts correct:)there have been lot of time when ur guild has gone on to block gang especially this morning 2tanks ganging me in tdm hmm?no guild is perfect accept it btw i heard some 1 from ur guild used dummy block in 5vs5 against mvpvp got anything to say abt that and u know if u ever wanna have 5vs5 tell me 2tanks 2rouge 1mage lets see:)

Appeltjes
02-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Dude u wanna talk abt unfairness what abt the point when u guys used 2nekro in 5vs5 huh?and what u talking abt block it is very common at this bracket ?it wasnt a 5vs5 and we went on to block did we?and for a fact evilgelina is in mac and not impereza get ur facts correct:)there have been lot of time when ur guild has gone on to block gang especially this morning 2tanks ganging me in tdm hmm?no guild is perfect accept it btw i heard some 1 from ur guild used dummy block in 5vs5 against mvpvp got anything to say abt that and u know if u ever wanna have 5vs5 tell me 2tanks 2rouge 1mage lets see:)

Lol mac apple is your allie so I suggest you do some research into your guild, you guys are fighting 15's and need to switch a rogue for a 3rd tank? What you hear isn't always the truth so good luck with that. And where is that 2 nekro fight then?

And no it wasn't a 5v5 you guys started out with a 4v2 already blocking us because a lvl 16 tank with singe needs to call when he attacks me.

We also already asked for a 5v5 multiple times but they always reject untill the people like barneyrose and other 16's are on, I've never done a 5v5 with impreza where they didn't call mac apple and have a full 16 and full arcane pet team where atleast 2/3 names are the same as the last 5v5.

siddhant
02-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Lol mac apple is your allie so I suggest you do some research into your guild, you guys are fighting 15's and need to switch a rogue for a 3rd tank? What you hear isn't always the truth so good luck with that. And where is that 2 nekro fight then?

And no it wasn't a 5v5 you guys started out with a 4v2 already blocking us because a lvl 16 tank with singe needs to call when he attacks me.

We also already asked for a 5v5 multiple times but they always reject untill the people like barneyrose and other 16's are on, I've never done a 5v5 with impreza where they didn't call mac apple and have a full 16 and full arcane pet team where atleast 2/3 names are the same as the last 5v5.
Hmm it is true when it comes from a top player not taking his name u guys using 2nekro in 5vs5 tvig and int ik mac is ally lol so ?and we have had 5vs5 with ur guild ask satty and i guess satty doesnt prefer u in his 2tanks if u dont know and we obviously wouldnt have 5vs5 with most of our officers are offline or running gauntlet and even in 5vs5 satty asks his friend who dont belong to buffalo guild so i dont think so it is unfair asking mac for help?

raw
02-06-2015, 07:47 PM
I've also heard the following rumors about Int:

The doctor slapped int when he was born and he promptly KOd him with a light crit

Int actually died 20 games ago, but death is too afraid to tell him

Int actually managed to loot a trulle from locked crates

Int has mastered the ability to ride his nekro and singe

Int does not go afk in Travelers Outpost. He waits

Int once cut the legs off a mob in shuyal. It's decendants are now known as as samael

Ok I'm done. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siddhant
02-07-2015, 04:11 AM
I've also heard the following rumors about Int:

The doctor slapped int when he was born and he promptly KOd him with a light crit

Int actually died 20 games ago, but death is too afraid to tell him

Int actually managed to loot a trulle from locked crates

Int has mastered the ability to ride his nekro and singe

Int does not go afk in Travelers Outpost. He waits

Int once cut the legs off a mob in shuyal. It's decendants are now known as as samael

Ok I'm done. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From when did u become a troll@O.O

Remarked
02-07-2015, 08:58 AM

Lol a mage one shotting people.
you woulnt even see a mage combo sombody.

raw
02-07-2015, 02:31 PM
From when did u become a troll@O.O

Just thought I'd bring some humor for once =)

siddhant
02-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Just thought I'd bring some humor for once =)
Nice:p