PDA

View Full Version : Dark legends apple done update!!!!!!

geubar
01-28-2015, 04:36 AM
there is a new bug in this update for apple users..where u cannot see your friends who use android devices ..if you have an apple device DO NOT UPDATE IT..u will never see ur android friends again..belemortex has updated and is now very unhappy ..pm her for more details but do not update ..hopefully sts can fix this before dl splits in half

doomdoomdoom
01-28-2015, 04:52 AM
It is actually not a android versus Ipad problem. It seems to be a server split.

I was online with my main on my android...and on my lvl 21 in my iPad. They couldn't see each other. The toon on the iPad could see some friends that were on android, but my other couldn't. So I think it is a random split. Not just ipads with ipads and androids with androids.

I also noticed that one toon saw 4702 guild members and the other only saw 4653. I also saw several people walking around guildless (including members of my guild). When I tried to invite them, it said they were already in a guild.

So if you see yourself guildless all a sudden for no reason.....no you were not booted and I didn't disban.....it is a server problem.

geubar
01-28-2015, 05:22 AM
if u updated the dark legends app on ur apple device it seems to have cut u off with ur adroid mates..i am on samsung tablet with my alt same street as my main on apple ipod and i cannot see him..belemortex tells me the same thing happening to her

Boogiez
01-28-2015, 06:42 AM
First they told us no more update now they spliting the server smh

geubar
01-28-2015, 09:37 AM
ok bullcrap doom was right ..android updated by itself now i cant see any of my friends ..yo sts turn up and fix this pleasee..

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 03:42 AM
Hmm i use only sony phones but i dont know that i have some problem with this new update because i cant download the update files because i get disconnect evetytime