PDA

View Full Version : Class Switch ?

DudeitsJacob
01-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Now I know PL is dying , and this makes me feel terrible , so if you don't add this idea , maybe you can add it the next game ?

So I was walking around balefort and sometimes people say they wish they capped this instead of that and so I came up with the idea to rechoose the class you chose (For an amount of plat of course) and the class is the same level with respec'd stats and skills and all items are moved to stash/the new characters inventory. Sound Good ?

Vvriter
01-28-2015, 05:01 PM
Make it cost like 100 plat.

AppleNoob
01-28-2015, 11:28 PM
Now I know PL is dying , and this makes me feel terrible , so if you don't add this idea , maybe you can add it the next game ?

So I was walking around balefort and sometimes people say they wish they capped this instead of that and so I came up with the idea to rechoose the class you chose (For an amount of plat of course) and the class is the same level with respec'd stats and skills and all items are moved to stash/the new characters inventory. Sound Good ?

Pros, mage can level to 77 then rechoose to bear, cons pvp would be painful.

Vvriter
01-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Pros, mage can level to 77 then rechoose to bear, cons pvp would be painful.

Pros: More people buying plat/doing a million free plat offers so PL can stay alive.
Cons: I'll be a Bear today, then be a Bird tomorrow. :eagerness:

AppleNoob
01-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Pros: More people buying plat/doing a million free plat offers so PL can stay alive.
Cons: I'll be a Bear today, then be a Bird tomorrow. :eagerness:

Not even going to argue with you, my opinion is my opinion.

Jhawkeye
01-29-2015, 04:38 PM
I'd go through every class at least twice a day... the money I'd spend.. :upset:

Vvriter
01-29-2015, 07:35 PM
Not even going to argue with you, my opinion is my opinion.

There's nothing to argue about. PL is still here for us to play today because we're spending money. Money = Longer gameplay. If you disagree towards that with some "opinion", then oh boy...

iRandom
01-30-2015, 11:14 PM

people say that bc of "imbalance"

DudeitsJacob
01-31-2015, 02:51 AM
Was focused on pve , forgot about pvp for a second , sorry