PDA

View Full Version : Farming Help

Jhawkeye
01-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Hey everyone, I just started playing AL again in this season. I'm a lvl 40 mage (going 41 eventually), and was wondering where I should go to farm for the most valuable items. I farm anywhere from 1 hr to 5 hrs+ a day. I was wondering where I should go for the big drops. I don't need the easy drops and I'm so tired of farming locks. Please any help with this would be great. And also if you want to join me drop your igns and I'll add.

My ign is Jhawkrulez and I'm fully mythic. Thankyou!

Also! Any active farming guilds I can join? And I mean really active and big in farming

Ssneakykills
01-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Enigmatic is the guild you want

I'd reccomend farming planar arena/tombs and for dragon teeth at tiridin

GoodSyntax
01-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Biggest drop comes from arena (mythic pendant recipe, and lol@Fossil in arena chest, vials of ectoplasm)

Next best drops are Elite Planar Chests in the planar tombs. Each planar tomb run you get fragments, which can be used to purchase Breeze or planar chests.

Beyond that, there really isn't much to farm these days. You could go for elite golden chests from Tindirin, Shuyal and Nordr, but they aren't really high value at the moment.

Jhawkeye
01-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Thanks. And how to I get to arena? haha sry. I'm so noob

Twix
01-28-2015, 04:02 PM
go to kraag and find seer hox. talk to him and choose the option that says "yes..." or something like that

GinjaNinja
01-28-2015, 04:04 PM
Go to Kraag and talk to the guy standing at the edge of the swirling purple whirlpool pit thing.

Avshow
01-28-2015, 08:09 PM
i dont think fossil in the chest..

Biggest drop comes from arena (mythic pendant recipe, and lol@Fossil in arena chest, vials of ectoplasm)

Next best drops are Elite Planar Chests in the planar tombs. Each planar tomb run you get fragments, which can be used to purchase Breeze or planar chests.

Beyond that, there really isn't much to farm these days. You could go for elite golden chests from Tindirin, Shuyal and Nordr, but they aren't really high value at the moment.

Tworivers
01-28-2015, 10:07 PM
farm planar chest

Alcta
01-29-2015, 09:09 AM
Hi,Jhawkeye.

You can take moneys here :

- PLANAR TOMBS.
a) Collect planar fragments to buy "Breeze Egg's" or "Elite Planar Tombs Chest's".

- TINDRIN
a) Collect teeth to buy "Dragonite Bar's".

- BRACK...
a) Take locks here, to drop it you need "Luck elixir" and "Leprechaunt Pendant".

- ELITE MAP'S
a) You can farm In Mali (Malison) - Ydra forest LVL 4.
b) You can farm in Antee (Wrathjaw...) - Dead City (DC) Arcanum Grounds (3)...

It best way to get money! :)

Good farm is too take "PLATINIUM tier" In event and take some money from Items!.

Good luck in farming ! :]

nevercan
01-29-2015, 10:50 AM
Enigmatic is the guild you want

I'd reccomend farming planar arena/tombs and for dragon teeth at tiridin
Not only enigmatic...

vawaid
01-29-2015, 12:15 PM
i dont think fossil in the chest..
Diggdugg got it from master chest

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Jhawkeye
01-29-2015, 04:02 PM
Is arena the planar tombs 1-3 thingies? Like where it says Planar Tombs Planar Tombs? Cuz I went there yesterday and I need a good party lol. couldn't get past the first part. What's a good party for this?