PDA

View Full Version : How about releasing of discontinued mythics and arcanes to low level?

epicrrr
01-28-2015, 11:09 AM
This is a huge possible plat market for AL and lets face it as we advance in level cap there are more and more people considering playing in low levels for the sole reason of PVP. This aspect should really be studied by STS as there will be a lot of challenges but with these the game will have many front in generating revenue from lock openning on each level.

Lets face it the game has become much more dynamic than what STS has predicted; the original framework IMO was for all players to advance to level cap but what happened was some stayed and with influx of new player oblivious to "the ctf arena" low level pvp was maintained and the fact that most arcane pets belong to those in low levels and a good amount of gold is being traded.

thoughts?

noahgoulin
01-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Well I dont agree with that,twink would be too much strong and there would be no fun for legendary twinks who are fighting rogue with mythic/arcane bow.

Bmwmsix
01-28-2015, 01:08 PM
No and twinking should be twinking not *main*king! :banana:

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 02:49 PM
No, the para gems have made twinking already an expensive place, making it even more expensive will make it lose most of it's players.

Algorhythm
01-28-2015, 03:40 PM
Why would mythics be discontinued? Theres an ap point to upgrade mythics. Most lvl 41 are currently running with mythic set which shows they are still good for lvl 36-40 pvp. Besides all the lower lvl twinks tends to lvl up to higher lvl to try and give different brackets ago

davidvilla
01-28-2015, 03:44 PM
Twink used to be fun about time where there were no such events.
It all started:
1. Halloween (hellish and vampire amulets)
2. Tarlok event (tarlok op gears which made a big gap difference at levels like 9/10, 14/15, 20/21.... So on)
3. Goblin event (goblin ring which now ruined the low level pvp below 10 and made toons immortal)
4. Para gems (damage gems making a clear line between new comers and event players and free invitation for scammers)
5. Syrillex eye gem ( rename it to rogue gem. Match with 2 para and rest 8 all eye gem for some chaos at pvp)

Sts need to take these into consideration. The mistake has been done an cant be turned around. Only way possible is to discontinue them and make new legendary gears which overcomes the para damage difference.

Magegrimm
01-28-2015, 04:31 PM
No, the para gems have made twinking already an expensive place, making it even more expensive will make it lose most of it's players.

It's a definitely no in my opinion if STS actually do that I would be really frustrated
And this post of Appel explains everything

Wutzgood
01-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Yeah bad idea. If you want a mythic twink weapon just go with a para one.

And as far as the goblin ring only 3 known people have it on a level 10 or below character so it's not effecting pvp much at all.

siddhant
01-28-2015, 07:59 PM
reason why ppl twink?they love pvp and endgame pvp is expensive
If sky high myth are released it will only create a chaos in a place ruled by para gems gear>skills so nope to this idea.

davidvilla
01-28-2015, 09:32 PM
Yeah bad idea. If you want a mythic twink weapon just go with a para one.

And as far as the goblin ring only 3 known people have it on a level 10 or below character so it's not effecting pvp much at all.

That's not true at all. I would say minimum of 9/10 people at below 10 and around 4/5 at 10. U can do a quick check up asking few guilds at those levels. While I was at red legion at 10/11 zone i knew from those red aura proc from inside the vanity is the identity of using those rings.

And remember goblin ring had lowered version as well which was a drop at silver tier and doesn't proc. so it's unknown how many r in use.

Tworivers
01-28-2015, 10:07 PM
no..

Wutzgood
01-28-2015, 10:47 PM
That's not true at all. I would say minimum of 9/10 people at below 10 and around 4/5 at 10. U can do a quick check up asking few guilds at those levels. While I was at red legion at 10/11 zone i knew from those red aura proc from inside the vanity is the identity of using those rings.

And remember goblin ring had lowered version as well which was a drop at silver tier and doesn't proc. so it's unknown how many r in use.

Made a topic but only 3 had it on forums. The silver tier one isn't worth using so it won't effect pvp. Only the perfect goblin one is good and worth using.

Novyaj Zeanreh
01-29-2015, 02:42 AM
Big NO.

Franocazzzo
01-29-2015, 10:58 PM
This is a terrible suggestion basically giving in to the rich like yourself. Pvp at low lvls would be chaos. This place is for poor people to pvp and have fun. Not for the almighty to rule like at 41.

epicrrr
01-30-2015, 07:41 AM
This is a terrible suggestion basically giving in to the rich like yourself. Pvp at low lvls would be chaos. This place is for poor people to pvp and have fun. Not for the almighty to rule like at 41.

You'd be surprise how many "rich" people play low level pvp. Take note that for the said items to propagate they need an active community and the rarity itself will take 6 months to 1 year to produce a single say arcane hooks for level 13 by this time frame we could be at 51 cap or 56 and a lot posssible wasted AL assets.

siddhant
01-30-2015, 08:14 AM
You'd be surprise how many "rich" people play low level pvp. Take note that for the said items to propagate they need an active community and the rarity itself will take 6 months to 1 year to produce a single say arcane hooks for level 13 by this time frame we could be at 51 cap or 56 and a lot posssible wasted AL assets.

hmm endgame max out gear+pet is 100m atleast whereas twink max gear with pet is just abt 25m huge difference any1 who has 100m will prefer to pvp at endgame rather than twink i think

Bunny♥
01-31-2015, 06:53 AM
Nope, very bad idea. This will ruin the entire twink community.