PDA

View Full Version : Is this a scamm website or real ?

Artoholics
01-28-2015, 11:58 AM
A player in AL told me to go to this website: [Removed]. This person told me that I should go there and claim my reward.
In scamming things I'm really carefull so I wonder if that is a account scamm because I'll have to put my account information there or is that a real new year gift by spacetime studios ?

Please answer to this! [emoji2]
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/28/baca0aaebdd757d8e26008471a2eda8e.jpg

I wish all readers of my thread a nice day [emoji1]

Limsi
01-28-2015, 11:59 AM
If it's to good to be true, it's a scam.

This is a scam. A big big SCAM

"Never submit passwords to Fordeon" gg

Ssneakykills
01-28-2015, 12:00 PM
If it looks to good to be true it probably is

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 12:01 PM
They ask for ur email and password-,-... Ofc it's a scam

Titanfall
01-28-2015, 12:07 PM
The retard who made that site cant even use correct grammer, clear scam.

P.S I actually met the person who made that site a long long time ago, some mythic geared tank with abaddon. He referred me to it but I was smart enough to know it was a scam. Never saw him since (his english sucked too)

Artoholics
01-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Thanks for that fast answers [emoji1] I totally agree that it seems to be a scamm...if you know something more about it just tell us !! I'd like to get a answer of a dev if it's possible [emoji120]

Iliketolol
01-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Thanks for that fast answers [emoji1] I totally agree that it seems to be a scamm...if you know something more about it just tell us !! I'd like to get a answer of a dev if it's possible [emoji120]

What? Its obviously a scam.. Why would they ask your login info to add gold to your account? -_-

Truememories
01-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Looooool

G-M
01-28-2015, 12:26 PM
This is a scam. Please do not ever give your email and password to anyone.

Imsofancy
01-28-2015, 12:51 PM
>.< arto...I thought u were smarter then this bro......... :p

Besides, I never trust a website that cant spell, or that rhymes with umbreon.

Artoholics
01-28-2015, 01:06 PM
>.< arto...I thought u were smarter then this bro......... [emoji14]

Besides, I never trust a website that cant spell, or that rhymes with umbreon.
I never trusted this person just wanted to check if it's a scamm and if it's scamm show the AL community this, so they won't get scammed

EDIT: To the spelling thing: As I'm not a native english speaker I don't see speeling mistakes that fast...

Artoholics
01-28-2015, 01:07 PM
This is a scam. Please do not ever give your email and password to anyone.
Thanks G-M[emoji1]

noahgoulin
01-28-2015, 01:08 PM
Yes

Overweightank
01-28-2015, 02:29 PM
A player in AL told me to go to this website: [Removed] This person told me that I should go there and claim my reward.
In scamming things I'm really carefull so I wonder if that is a account scamm because I'll have to put my account information there or is that a real new year gift by spacetime studios ?

Please answer to this! [emoji2]
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/28/baca0aaebdd757d8e26008471a2eda8e.jpg

I wish all readers of my thread a nice day [emoji1]

Lmao, I wanna make fun of this creator so bad xD They spelt Verification as "Verivication" , also tell the devs which players, usually its a very annoying thing to tell people who scams and this and so forth, but when its account and mils, then for sure , tell them, because someone might be foolish enough to give the info and get their account hacked.

Novyaj Zeanreh
01-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Retard maker!!!, lmao poor noob get a job and pay real money scammer!!!

ilhanna
01-28-2015, 05:55 PM
A mythic tank I know fell for this scam and had his acc, his facebook and gmail hacked. Whoever hacked his acc used it to scam my guildmates but we reported everything just in time. Eventually he got his acc back but minus gold, lepre and doom amulet. Lately someone tried to pull the same trick on my guildmates, asking of they had claimed STS reward, and that his was a Scorch. He told people to pm him for link to the reward site. We kicked him from guild.

I would say easy enough to call the site obviously wrong just by judging the grammar. We need to remember that for many AL players English isn't their first language and linguistic spot checking probably is beyond them. But it's true, greed should be checked by logic and caution and a simple asking around, in any language, should have been the first course of action.

Schnitzel
01-28-2015, 07:28 PM
thing to remember:

STS would NEVER ask for your account email/password because (this was how my friend phrased it a few years back) STS has a "back-door to everyone's accounts"

if it looks too good to be true, its actually too good to be true

Truememories
01-28-2015, 07:41 PM
thing to remember:

STS would NEVER ask for your account email/password because (this was how my friend phrased it a few years back) STS has a "back-door to everyone's accounts"

if it looks too good to be true, its actually too good to be true
Sts always asks for E-Mail, lol

Did you ever contacted spacetime?

Burstnuke
01-28-2015, 08:30 PM
I put a troll email in the website :rolleyes:

Seoratrek
01-28-2015, 08:48 PM
Like G-M has stated, these types of websites are scams. Never share you account information with anyone. Thanks! :)