PDA

View Full Version : Issue, big big big issue

Divine
01-28-2015, 12:47 PM
Dear Sts,
If the rumours I heard today are truth-
please tell me why you separated servers?
I am pvp player and im stuck on server with 15 low level and few high level people who are all looking for virtual bf/gf (no offense anyone). Its really depressing and stressing after all this years of playing your game, standing your not updating and being patient with no level capping, recieving your news about quitting on DL/PL/SL and now this without any explanations.

>>We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new.<<

Ok, we accepted a fact that there will be no updates, but this...if this is not some server problem that can be fixed (if it is I am truly sorry about this thread) then I am... disappointed.

Boogiez
01-29-2015, 01:43 AM
dear sts,
if the rumours i heard today are truth-
please tell me why you separated servers?
I am pvp player and im stuck on server with 15 low level and few high level people who are all looking for virtual bf/gf (no offense anyone). Its really depressing and stressing after all this years of playing your game, standing your not updating and being patient with no level capping, recieving your news about quitting on dl/pl/sl and now this without any explanations.

>>we are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new.<<

ok, we accepted a fact that there will be no updates, but this...if this is not some server problem that can be fixed (if it is i am truly sorry about this thread) then i am... Disappointed.

they are no sunsetting but they will forced to leave u dl

Santosh Elangadi
01-29-2015, 08:52 PM
force to quit...smh

Boogiez
01-30-2015, 02:06 AM
force to quit...smh

first they said no update now at random game got alot of bug

Pekt
01-31-2015, 06:00 AM
That's messed up..

Boogiez
02-02-2015, 02:51 AM
Im leaving DL.
I have to be honest and say that DL was first mmo that i ever played, but thanks to some players and some friends DL community stick to my heart.
But, theres nothing left..

And for the end of my DL life id like to thank to some special people that are not around here anymore, and who made my DL days happy 8BIT :love_heart:

Goodbye people, Have fun and try to stay in peace ♡♡♥♥♡♡

why are you quitting dl is not shut down yet we have still hope so dnt leave at least wait