PDA

View Full Version : Is this true?

noahgoulin
01-28-2015, 01:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422411861&v=XTxbhSXCKz0&x-yt-cl=84924572&feature=player_detailpage

Imsofancy
01-28-2015, 01:19 PM
ahhhhhhhh that *********ing music........ MAKE IT STOOOOOP.

femmefatal
01-28-2015, 01:47 PM
i had a techy BF who knows these kind of stuff.. he offered to hack so I will get rich in the game.. He laughed and always bullied my lvl 41 rouge which he thinks is very weak.. I let him play my character but didn't liked the gameplay since he's a hardcore gamer.. AL is my first mmorpg game and I enjoyed it so I want to play clean.. But I will re-think.. lol

Madnex
01-28-2015, 01:55 PM
The short answer is, no.

All the information regarding your account statistics, gold, platinum etc. is stored on the servers, not locally. This is a plain visual result that although impressive to someone unaware of how these things work, goes away when the values (in this case, gold) are refreshed. It doesn't matter what you change from your side using a memory editing app or a trainer (99% of those are scams to get your account info or make you complete paying surveys); if the numbers on the client (your device) are different from the ones on server, they'll simply be shortly corrected to the real ones.

The only way something of the sort would theoretically work would be if there was a huge security hole on the servers that would allow any random player to make changes to the game's databases, something statistically improbable. That's not to say there are no ways of cheating in online games but they're completely unrelated to those petty tricks and scams.

femmefatal
01-28-2015, 02:12 PM
Please keep it a safe and clean game for everyone and delete those who uses some 'magic tricks'

Appeltjes
01-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Hacks you get via youtube result in someone stealing your account or a permanent ban.

noahgoulin
01-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Ok,he used phtoshop didn't he?

The Goat
01-28-2015, 03:41 PM
Ok,he used phtoshop didn't he?
No he didn't, the numbers change but you can't actually use the money.

Xenobiotic
01-28-2015, 05:17 PM
The short answer is, no.

All the information regarding your account statistics, gold, platinum etc. is stored on the servers, not locally. This is a plain visual result that although impressive to someone unaware of how these things work, goes away when the values (in this case, gold) are refreshed. It doesn't matter what you change from your side using a memory editing app or a trainer (99% of those are scams to get your account info or make you complete paying surveys); if the numbers on the client (your device) are different from the ones on server, they'll simply be shortly corrected to the real ones.

The only way something of the sort would theoretically work would be if there was a huge security hole on the servers that would allow any random player to make changes to the game's databases, something statistically improbable. That's not to say there are no ways of cheating in online games but they're completely unrelated to those petty tricks and scams.

Bullseye

CouchPass
01-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Do not ever go to something that will let you take the easy way out. They always have a hidden fee :).

Tworivers
01-28-2015, 10:05 PM
no true