PDA

View Full Version : Crate drop rate after this double weekends

Dermuti
01-28-2015, 03:36 PM
Itīs very conspicuous that crate drop rate decreases after this weekends so heavy.
Itīs also very noticeable, that the crate drop rate increases in a mysterious way, whenever this weekends start.
The statistic probabillity for this is very low.
Also Klaas give me three times in a row 25% luck elixirs. This only can happen during this events.
I notice that I get 6-9 crates always in BR during this weekends and the days after 0-3.
I wanna really discuss this politic. If the price goes down, STS changes the drop rates. This is a reason why merchants good nose for something doensīt work in a lot of cases.
Iīm asking myself which probabilities are real, is the balance of supply and demand real? I donīt think so.

Opry
01-28-2015, 04:24 PM
Only your assumptions. If they were to increase of the drop rate, it could displace the drop rate of other items of the same rarity..

But maybe ...

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 08:21 PM
I'd say it's just chance, since I seem to find less lockeds during these weekends.

ocaweanari
01-28-2015, 09:46 PM
I looted 9 in 15 minutes with Shaz reroll then 11 in 30 with klass last night fwiw.

Dermuti
01-29-2015, 02:20 PM
Ok guys...Really not enough feedback to continue this discussion..:-D But i donīt change my opinion. I run BR a lot more then 10000 times and collected more then 1000 crates. I have seen always the same at this weekends, Iīm wondering that iīm the only one....