PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 28, 2015

Remiem
01-28-2015, 05:56 PM
Updates, updates, updates!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got a big 'ol update going in for you tomorrow, so let's not waste any time getting to the meat of it.

In This Week's Update

The team has been cranking on updates all week, and there’s even a special surprise to add!

First, Nekro’s changes are in and ready to go for tomorrow's update on 1/29. Here is a list of the changes you can expect to the (now) ferocious undead whelp:

Nekro's happiness bonus now applies +10 all stat, and +30 to primary stat. This is a change from +15 all and +20 primary. He also provides 8 mana regen, up from 6.
Nekro now deals more damage than any other pet by about 15-20%. This reflects in all of his abilities.
Nekro's passive attacks have a 2/4/6/8/10% chance to stun, increasing as Nekro levels up. This is subject to normal stun immunity in PvP.
Nekro's passive attack rate has been increased from once every 2 seconds to once every 1.8 seconds.
Nekro's AA has had its cooldown drastically reduced from 40 seconds to 28 seconds.
Nekro's AA now provides immunity to Freeze and stun effects for the duration of the shield. The shield has also had its damage absorption amount increased.
Nekro's AA now also grants allies a 30% movement speed increase for 8 seconds, with immunity to movement impairing effects.
Nekro's AA now has a 50% chance to terrify

We also received some really great ideas and suggestions on improving the loot in the Arena Master Chests. In tomorrow's update on 1/29 Arena Master Chests will no longer drop Architect, Shade or Noble gear, and now have a chance to drop 50 Health Potions, 50 Mana Potions and 10 Ankhs.

And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

Coming Soon

On the tail of the new Arena Master Chest changes, our designer Carapace is also looking into the possibility of adding one more special item to the loot table that would be entirely unique to the Arena Master Chests. Keep an eye out for information on that in the coming week.

Our artist Eva of 8-bit Salute fame and Carapace are teaming up to add a simple but incredibly useful addition soon: A “Teleport to Guild Hall” button! No longer will you have to travel all the way to Kraag or Windmoore. You’ll just be able to POOF right there!

We will also be taking a look into one of your most mentioned issues from last week: The Mushroom and Rutger Arena AP’s. The common report is that these AP’s are broken, when in reality they are just SUPER hard to complete, due to the requirement that you must fulfill each achievement without any deaths in your party. The designers will look into ways that we can make these AP’s a little more achievable.

And, finally, we continue our investigation on the lag issues that some players are still reporting. If you recall, last week we launched a re-organized Wilds map in Tindirin to help relieve some bandwidth issues. The consensus was clear… the bandwidth may have been improved but the lower map difficulty just didn’t make for good gameplay. We’ll be investigating other ways to improve your gameplay experience going into the future.

In Other News

Another one of your most requested features is in the works! We started work on a Guild Message of the Day system, but there's no estimate on ETA just yet. I'll update you all as this feature progresses.

Also, that confusing little double damage display bug will be fixed in the near future along with the return of the Re-Egging Service! Woo hoo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Hadec
01-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Re egging... Wtf awesomeee dude

legendarytelly
01-28-2015, 07:16 PM
Warrior pve buff?

Schnitzel
01-28-2015, 07:17 PM
A “Teleport to Guild Hall” button!

I can now be a wizard :D

Ravager
01-28-2015, 07:18 PM
Please add the option to teleport from TDM -> CTF -> TDM.

Currently, we have to go to TDM, now I have to go to a town/pve zone, then I can teleport to CTF.

Constantly have to do this when I go into an empty pvp zone and want to go to the other.

Kingofninjas
01-28-2015, 07:46 PM
Please do not allow re egging. The market is already flooded with arcane eggs. Ifnre egging is allowed, we will have a million samael, glacian and hj on market and their prices will tank and maridos and necro prices will go out the roof. If you allow re egging, make the egg non tradable, that way we can transfer pets from toon to toon.

Thrindal
01-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Noticed a bug this week. I noticed it with Ethyl but may not be exclusive to ethyl. Occasionally a mob with die and remain targetable. It is similar to the Skelie bug with the dragon boss from the winter event but does not happen with all mobs.

Thexkid
01-28-2015, 07:51 PM
Awesome future updates :D id love to see ctf/tdm practice maps with no kdr. Maybe even no names/titles shown just maybe "Red" and "Blue". So u could just join and go at it no worries and just play for fun. Also maybe make a way to trade items within the map but have them not be final just like a test sever concept so other players could try different gear without scam risk. Or also maybe remodel the pvp lobby to show the guilds of each player in the map or different color names to tell difference from ur guildies and friends list to help prevent joining opposite. Also maybe even show the class of the character. Have a maximum lobby sit time of 30sec or less to prevent lobby blocks they would now be redirected back to main menu and unable to rejoin for the remainder of that map. I would also like to see a max of 5toons per pve party(maybe after new cap) If u like any ideas gimme a Like and ill try to think of some more ;D

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 08:09 PM
great updates, ty :)

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 08:10 PM
I think re-egging is only for accidentally opened eggs i.e. if you have used it at all, it can't be re-egged.

ilhanna
01-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Teleport to GH button is brilliant.

But any idea when chat system is going to be fixed? Getting super tired of party message going to guild chat and vice versa and private message going to the wrong recipients.

Also, with expansion on our doorstep, has any thoughts been spared and decision made about upgraded mythic set?

Vikkadin
01-28-2015, 08:25 PM
If you previously opened months ago, you're not going to just let it sit there, you're going to use it! You can't just take that away from people...

Golem
01-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Please do not allow re egging. The market is already flooded with arcane eggs. Ifnre egging is allowed, we will have a million samael, glacian and hj on market and their prices will tank and maridos and necro prices will go out the roof. If you allow re egging, make the egg non tradable, that way we can transfer pets from toon to toon.
Please stop cryng and thank sts for this great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravager
01-28-2015, 08:46 PM

I believe the re-egging service that is mentioned was a service for people who accidentally opened an egg and kept the pet at level 1. That person would contact support and support would re-egg it for them since it was accidentally opened. I think that service was stopped and put on hold.

Golem
01-28-2015, 08:46 PM
I cant wait for re-egging!!!! I opened once accidently samael and now i can re-egg it!!!! Ty ty ty ty
Re-egg!!!!!!!! Best uppdate ever!! I love it<3

Visiting
01-28-2015, 08:48 PM
I cant wait for re-egging!!!! I opened once accidently samael and now i can re-egg it!!!! Ty ty ty ty
Re-egg!!!!!!!! Best uppdate ever!! I love it<3

But, if you've used/leveled this pet, as per the old rules of "re-egging", you wouldn't be able to re-egg him...

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 08:49 PM
Also, with expansion on our doorstep, has any thoughts been spared and decision made about upgraded mythic set?

Second this, and any word on a new mythic pet?

Golem
01-28-2015, 08:50 PM
I believe the re-egging service that is mentioned was a service for people who accidentally opened an egg and kept the pet at level 1. That person would contact support and support would re-egg it for them since it was accidentally opened. I think that service was stopped and put on hold.

Your idea is not good bro. If AL makes them items rare as PL items like 500m for "black dragon set" this game gonna die same as PL, so i hope that anyone can re-egg any pet they want so this game economy not gonna broke like PL did. Long Live to AL!

Golem
01-28-2015, 08:53 PM
Also would be great uppdate if we can rmk locked games or pvp/ctf locked games with us friends would be a great idea :)

Spell
01-28-2015, 09:04 PM
Im curious what do u mean by re-egging a pet? Will i be able to re egg pets i dont use?

I think it would be neat to re egg a pet but keep it locked to the same account.

Oh and the new nekro shield ! Now that is how mages shields should be also!

Zeus
01-28-2015, 09:21 PM
Im curious what do u mean by re-egging a pet? Will i be able to re egg pets i dont use?

I think it would be neat to re egg a pet but keep it locked to the same account.

It's the same re-egg function as before meaning only L1 pets. The re-egg function was previously broken for a month or two.

Goodhabbit
01-28-2015, 09:33 PM
Nekro buff done....... SCORCH BUFF PLS

davidvilla
01-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Nekro's happiness bonus now applies +10 all stat, and +30 to primary stat. This is a change from +15 all and +20 primary. He also provides 8 mana regen, up from 6

Hmm, I think we missing damage percentage (%) here. Or the damage % is gone for good?

Leonut
01-28-2015, 10:01 PM
Remiem

Qamr
01-28-2015, 10:04 PM
if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

On the tail of the new Arena Master Chest changes, our designer Carapace is also looking into the possibility of adding one more special item to the loot table that would be entirely unique to the Arena Master Chests. Keep an eye out for information on that in the coming week.

return of the Re-Egging Service

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-really the 3$ pet is an event leaderboard prize, that's a prize to spend thousand of plat, millions of gold for. WOW :(
--add the amulet recipe so we can loot it from the last boss drop or from the chest. that what i prefer most. but i believe you guys will surprise us with something better.
---what's re-egging?!

Ravager
01-28-2015, 10:17 PM
Your idea is not good bro. If AL makes them items rare as PL items like 500m for "black dragon set" this game gonna die same as PL, so i hope that anyone can re-egg any pet they want so this game economy not gonna broke like PL did. Long Live to AL!

It's not my idea. I'm explaining how the re-egging service has worked in the past and is now returning. Most likely with the same requirements to it.

ilhanna
01-28-2015, 10:18 PM
Will this Gauntlet event involve...*shudder* energy?

Fiasaria
01-28-2015, 10:34 PM
maybe she/he forget it cuz i saw in other post from remiem she/he put 15% dmg

Leonut
01-28-2015, 10:36 PM
maybe she/he forget it cuz i saw in other post from remiem she/he put 15% dmg

I wouldn't be surprised. She got the date wrong 3 times in a row for 3 weeks.

External
01-28-2015, 10:53 PM
awesome update!!!! thanks!

scarysmerf
01-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Id like to see a new story bard quest and a new story pet that is mythic and costs 1,000 tokens. We are long over due for a bard revamp.

Avaree
01-28-2015, 11:14 PM
Is there any way Maridos chatter can be shut off or muted in the playing field? Or just perma mute him, lol. Whatever is easiest, is distracting.. ( chat kills ) :topsy_turvy:

Madnex
01-29-2015, 12:07 AM
Excellent! Thanks for the heads up Amy!

Proposed next fixes:
-The incorrect red zone from the Kromm-like guards when they try to tackle you.
-The missing red zone from Ferrix and the blue mages everywhere else in the game when they try to tackle you.
-The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of 0.5 HP regen.

Aprove
01-29-2015, 01:33 AM

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got a big 'ol update going in for you tomorrow, so let's not waste any time getting to the meat of it.

In This Week's Update

The team has been cranking on updates all week, and there’s even a special surprise to add!

First, Nekro’s changes are in and ready to go for tomorrow's update on 1/29 Here is a list of the changes you can expect to the (now) ferocious undead whelp:

Nekro's happiness bonus now applies +10 all stat, and +30 to primary stat. This is a change from +15 all and +20 primary. He also provides 8 mana regen, up from 6.
Nekro now deals more damage than any other pet by about 15-20%. This reflects in all of his abilities.
Nekro's passive attacks have a 2/4/6/8/10% chance to stun, increasing as Nekro levels up. This is subject to normal stun immunity in PvP.
Nekro's passive attack rate has been increased from once every 2 seconds to once every 1.8 seconds.
Nekro's AA has had its cooldown drastically reduced from 40 seconds to 28 seconds.
Nekro's AA now provides immunity to Freeze and stun effects for the duration of the shield. The shield has also had its damage absorption amount increased.
Nekro's AA now also grants allies a 30% movement speed increase for 8 seconds, with immunity to movement impairing effects.
Nekro's AA now has a 50% chance to terrify

We also received some really great ideas and suggestions on improving the loot in the Arena Master Chests. In tomorrow's update on 1/29 Arena Master Chests will no longer drop Architect, Shade or Noble gear, and now have a chance to drop 50 Health Potions, 50 Mana Potions and 10 Ankhs.

And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Valentine Event ?

Mesti
01-29-2015, 01:44 AM
Wow

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

LytangxLyrdra
01-29-2015, 02:29 AM
Mage buff.

Kakashis
01-29-2015, 04:00 AM
The changes are good, and master chests will drop items that will allow for continued runs Yay! The best item will be re-egging! I hope it gets extended to pets past L1

Abersit
01-29-2015, 04:01 AM
Remi vial is over drop ,soo many vials in cs more than fossil required

extrapayah
01-29-2015, 04:09 AM
dear sts devs,

i think that any passives/proc should not follow any stun immunity, because it will disrupt boss who needs to be stunned at certain time only, while, both passive and proc are chances that could happen anytime, any disabling chance by proc or pet's proc/passive should be relatively low at chances and also relatively low at duration,

while any 100% disable effected by spell should have longer duration (relative to spell's cooldown of course) to normal enemies and shorter (or even not working) duration to strong enemies, players, or bosses, and if you want, also to follow your stun immunity rules (although i don't like it very much, it restricts combination and teamwork too much).

or in normal case, mages want to use fireball at certain time when they move closer to drop clocks, imagine what happen if enemies are immune to stun because of unexpected passives' proc at that time

also for the proc/passive debuffs chance, i suggest that you also implement what you all do to hit chance, i believe the current hit chance right now works by comparing attacker's level and defender's level
if you make it increase by pet's level only, imagine how powerful it will be on next cap level, or how underpowered it will be on twink level, i suggest any proc/passive chance to be:

1. if both pet's and enemy whose getting attacked level are the same, then the chance to disable should be around 10-15% (other type of debuffs' chance should be higher, right?)
2. but it pet's level is below enemy's then it should be reduced by level difference
3. if pet level are higher than enemies getting attacked, increase the chance by level difference with max of 3-5% increase

thanks

P.S.: shared pet stable pls T_T T_T T_T

Maarkus
01-29-2015, 04:31 AM
Hi Remiem,

Thank you for the updates.

I would like to request for any news or official statement on the issue of the warrior class as being inefficient in elites runs.

I understand that you guys are very busy and that you have a lot on your plate but it would be great to hear any official statemenet that is beyond 'we will look into this' as any planning involves timeframes and deadlines a mere indication of a period when this will be tackled and if a group/person within STS bas been identified to look into the matter.

This request is due to the current situation of warriors being neglected in parties and it's not by choice but by run efficiency. Further more I commend STS for the updates as I can see it will generate more interest in PVE farming but since this is the end goal then the issue of warriors being inefficient now more than ever needs to be addressed.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to your positive response.

Markus

Castellann
01-29-2015, 04:38 AM
Courage lion egg like a prize?? pffs Most of players got it already..... Nothing interesting. Change a prize plss

Higuani
01-29-2015, 04:50 AM
eh hauntlet gone? Really.. Just make a new Gauntlet somewhere else and let hauntlet stay!

Serancha
01-29-2015, 05:00 AM
What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Something to run for that is worth the effort....sorry but Courage the Lion? Really?

Elite timers really need to be put back in, for many reasons. Please.

We are about 8 months overdue for a good, new mythic pet. Still want my money back for Scorch.

Hellween
01-29-2015, 05:09 AM
I can now be a wizard :D

Or a Ninja!^_^

ueveotadeo
01-29-2015, 05:16 AM
The Wilds changes, elite or not, are here to stay or you guys had enough feedback and gonna roll back to the way it were?

vawaid
01-29-2015, 05:44 AM
Please make a number on pet xp. I need to know how many xp i must gain for my pet.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Rx8
01-29-2015, 05:46 AM
words in the form of a broadcast.....make a vid too xD

Mysteriovs
01-29-2015, 05:47 AM
thanks for information remi..

Then nekro's egg can be better than before ?

extrapayah
01-29-2015, 06:05 AM
as for elite timer, i still suggest players should be able to choose timer runs or non-timer runs, for various reason (especially dc, it can always happens whatever the cause is)

as for the problem why rogue is preferred over other classes (in most end-game maps):
1. remove max target limit on mage, until now, realized or not, even though warriors can pull lot's of enemies, run effectiveness doesn't actually or significantly improves because target limit, with this the remove limitation, combination of mage and warrior will be preferred
2. remove stun immunity, especially on mobs. rogue's specialty is damage, while mage's is creep control, while damage can always be stacked between rogues (more rogues more damage), but not with mage's stun or cc (except clock), more fireballs doesn't make mobs stunned longer, because of the stun immunity. so remove stun immunity, and to avoid getting overpowered, reducing the disable duration also won't be much problem (as far as i know it is already low enough, probably only 0.5-1.5 seconds for fireballs in elite mobs T_T while the stun immunity is around 4-5s)
3. add/improve buffs/debuffs unique for each class, that can be stacked properly between classes. simply to encourage class combination.
4. add minibosses, special enemies, or stronger enemies that need to be killed to spawn bosses. simply to discourage parking (i myself like parking a lot, so ignore this suggestion if you want:P)

thanks

ueveotadeo
01-29-2015, 06:23 AM
My thoughts:

Timers back...They not being an option is cool with me as long as you fix the mob scaling exploit (btw, i use that all the time on T3, but this scaling its begining to take a hit on tombs market)

Better quests rewards...500 gold for finishing a daily quest? Would be nice to have the option to take those dailies on elite and have a litle better reward...

Id like some serious talk about class balance, not warr only, but also mage, share with us what you guys consider a viable way to give back endgame balance.

An option to auto reject friend list invites.

Since you mentioned a portal to GH, what about a portal on the map to Planar Tombs (Im too lazy XD )

Rename kits for story tokens, Id say ankh kits and respec kits too but not sure if would be a good
move...

5 pots from shazbot could be removed...5 pots is realy nothing and makes me wanna hit that litle guy...

PVP system improvements, as you all probably saw, a lot of good suggestions were already made...

extrapayah
01-29-2015, 06:47 AM
thing that can be farmed in tombs simply become low because:
1. someone out there can farm tombs with low to almost no cost at all
2. no buyers, every end-game players already have what they want there, and new players who can't farm it, can't buy those things

so price going down is (cmiiw) not a matter of timed runs, even if the timer is returned, or the difficulty increased, price in cs will always go down, until strong/smart players found effective ways, or until everyone get what they want. rather than that, i don't want to waste resources already spent because of getting dc while running

so it's simply you have to be the first ones to get the profits (for farmers)

siddhant
01-29-2015, 07:50 AM
ty for all the update but mage buff?

ueveotadeo
01-29-2015, 07:59 AM
thing that can be farmed in tombs simply become low because:
1. someone out there can farm tombs with low to almost no cost at all
2. no buyers, every end-game players already have what they want there, and new players who can't farm it, can't buy those things

so price going down is (cmiiw) not a matter of timed runs, even if the timer is returned, or the difficulty increased, price in cs will always go down, until strong/smart players found effective ways, or until everyone get what they want. rather than that, i don't want to waste resources already spent because of getting dc while running

so it's simply you have to be the first ones to get the profits (for farmers)

In part you are right, but there is also other things to take into account. With the mob scale a lot of more undergeared players are hiting tombs, also breeze makes it almost chalenge free. So, with more people runing, more planar gear and chests drops, more suply for the same demand, prices fall.

Ravager
01-29-2015, 09:59 AM
Will this Gauntlet event involve...*shudder* energy?

With a prize like Courage the lion, I doubt it would require energy.

ilhanna
01-29-2015, 10:05 AM

There is the whole thing with leaderboard tho.

Samaeldavisjr
01-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Please add the option to teleport from TDM -> CTF -> TDM.

Currently, we have to go to TDM, now I have to go to a town/pve zone, then I can teleport to CTF.

Constantly have to do this when I go into an empty pvp zone and want to go to the other.

This!

Kingofninjas
01-29-2015, 10:34 AM

Yes I realized that after I made the post and was too lazy to take it down.

Gladius
01-29-2015, 11:10 AM
quest giving more xp ,you know like how the olde yodler does

Mucsi
01-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Make some "double childs play" weekend.. It's also hard to find

Remiem
01-29-2015, 11:12 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. She got the date wrong 3 times in a row for 3 weeks.

It auto-fills. *facepalm*

Remiem
01-29-2015, 11:16 AM
To clarify about re-egging, this is a service that Customer Support offered in the past. If a player accidentally opens an egg, they can contact support to have the reverse it. There are specific criteria for how support decides to re-egg a pet. For example, it must be unused, still at level 1, etc.

This fix is still a little while off, but I'm glad you all are excited about its return!

Carapace
01-29-2015, 11:16 AM
Nekro's happiness bonus now applies +10 all stat, and +30 to primary stat. This is a change from +15 all and +20 primary. He also provides 8 mana regen, up from 6

Hmm, I think we missing damage percentage (%) here. Or the damage % is gone for good?

Just the notable changes, for full information I would head over to the discussion thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204718-Nekro-Changes-Discussion&p=2026172&viewfull=1#post2026172

Leonut
01-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Just the notable changes, for full information I would head over to the discussion thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204718-Nekro-Changes-Discussion&p=2026172&viewfull=1#post2026172

The devil is in the details. Hope all post made on changes will be consistent in official announcement threads. That way no confusion will happen and communication will be clear. I cannot stress enough how important that is.

Anything you post or write can be used against you. Just a word of advice. Good practice in business, work and so on.

Ticklish
01-29-2015, 11:32 AM
Is there any way Maridos chatter can be shut off or muted in the playing field? Or just perma mute him, lol. Whatever is easiest, is distracting.. ( chat kills ) :topsy_turvy:

Lmao. Yes. He's like the baby Krom mobs. "Work work..."

Carapace
01-29-2015, 11:40 AM
The devil is in the details. Hope all post made on changes will be consistent in official announcement threads. That way no confusion will happen and communication will be clear. I cannot stress enough how important that is.

Anything you post or write can be used against you. Just a word of advice. Good practice in business, work and so on.

The linked thread has all of the nitty gritty details about the Nekro changes

Candylicks
01-29-2015, 11:46 AM
The mushroom AP completes, I did it this week on accident with 2 other rogues in pt. We are just that good!

LOL.

Actually we pulled the boss down to the bottom and the mushrooms don't spawn there as fast.

Madxnoob
01-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Re_Egg?? Selling SnS 200mil :-)

Ravager
01-29-2015, 11:51 AM

There is the whole thing with leaderboard tho.

What about it?

vawaid
01-29-2015, 11:53 AM
If we re - egging, how about achievement we got? It will be cancelled?

toxorto
01-29-2015, 12:01 PM
Awesome! I like those weekly updates! Great great great!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to see a re - egg system for pets who are a higher level than 1, converting them to a not tradeable egg!

who am i
01-29-2015, 12:14 PM
Awesome! I like those weekly updates! Great great great!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to see a re - egg system for pets who are a higher level than 1, converting them to a not tradeable egg!

this ^ 100% agree..

this is just my hope.. you can re-egging pet higher than lv 1 but just ONE/1 egg..

for ex :

there are mage have samael and glacian.. maybe glacian useless at that mage character.. so u can re-egging that egg.. and make another character in the same email.. :)

egg not tradeable for higher lv than 1.. just make stashable for another character in same email..

epicrrr
01-29-2015, 12:29 PM

In Other News

Another one of your most requested features is in the works! We started work on a Guild Message of the Day system, but there's no estimate on ETA just yet. I'll update you all as this feature progresses.

Also, that confusing little double damage display bug will be fixed in the near future along with the return of the Re-Egging Service! Woo hoo!

What's Next?

OMG This is very promising, forget about breeze the guild message a day a really handy tool in organizing guild and the re-egging - looking for info about this service. Ok re-egging only for level 1 pet *shatters

Dex Scene
01-29-2015, 01:38 PM
*Yay to reegg..
*And yay to mushroom and rutger AP
*And Yay to removal of architect and shade gears
*yay to Gauntlet (but hope hauntlet stays too)
* yay to teleport to guild hall
* yay to one day guild hall message (i already can imagine the fun with it :D)
*yay to stg
*yay to 1/29

(>^_^)>

xclyklcx
01-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Make the re-egged eggs not tradeable just stashable pls as kingofninjas already said!

Rninjas
01-29-2015, 02:32 PM
when they mean by re egg is ther going to be a buton or sumthing like tht

extrapayah
01-29-2015, 03:05 PM
We will also be taking a look into one of your most mentioned issues from last week: The Mushroom and Rutger Arena AP’s. The common report is that these AP’s are broken, when in reality they are just SUPER hard to complete, due to the requirement that you must fulfill each achievement without any deaths in your party. The designers will look into ways that we can make these AP’s a little more achievable.

it is harder than that actually, the description said we shouldn't get hit even once from the mushroom explosion... not 'only' not dying :P

hozukreti
01-29-2015, 03:11 PM
I am agreed and thanks for great future update plan..but we asking for major issue about mage buff here, remi mention about this last Nov, but where the update on this issue? Several thread about this, with countless replied, still not enough for your attention to worked on it? Come on dev...

Imjebus
01-29-2015, 04:59 PM
Can we get some clarification on when sorc will be getting this so called buff?

Shackler
01-29-2015, 05:53 PM
What about unsocketing gems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
01-29-2015, 06:32 PM
i would like to know from STS too :

*Can we get some clarification on when sorc will be getting this so called buff? *

Leonut
01-29-2015, 06:48 PM
The linked thread has all of the nitty gritty demi tails about the Nekro changes

Carapace, the link was not even referenced in the post. How was anyone supposed to know if not stated otherwise.

Please we are all adults. Making excuses is not the way to go. I like Remiem. She makes an error she candidly admits it. Acknowledging something is not right is the first baby step to improvement.

Bellaelda
01-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Still want to know when mage buff is coming

kaabacir
01-29-2015, 11:35 PM
Any news about buff warrior for pve.

Ipoopsy
01-30-2015, 03:41 AM
Bad idea . Oops, I accidentally open my mythic egg. Got ap, and then re egg back.

vawaid
01-30-2015, 05:51 AM
Bad idea . Oops, I accidentally open my mythic egg. Got ap, and then re egg back.
That's what I think, exactly same.

Question: if we re egging pet for achievement (mythic, arcane, dodo, etc) will the achievement be locked again?

extrapayah
01-30-2015, 02:19 PM
great, i hope after re-egging feature we will also have shared pet stable :D

so people who have same pets in different char in same account can reegg the pets and sell it, and wait for shared pet stable :DDD

thank you very much

honestly i don't care about the AP, it's pretty much unsignificant

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 04:27 PM
That's what I think, exactly same.

Question: if we re egging pet for achievement (mythic, arcane, dodo, etc) will the achievement be locked again?

Excellent point u caught at this phase. The solution can be:
Pet achievement point gain at level 2 instead of 1.

Alcta
01-30-2015, 04:33 PM
What we want?

LVL CAP TO 46!
New items and more ...
Because game start be boring ... ( I know events,and more only 41 start boring.

wizzaq
01-30-2015, 05:05 PM
Hello guys :P

i like the new updates and hope it will work all.
Good work and thx for the new updates :)

Iucian
01-30-2015, 05:10 PM
Wow nekro will be so op on twinks now !

kananaskis
01-30-2015, 09:23 PM
Noticed a bug this week. I noticed it with Ethyl but may not be exclusive to ethyl. Occasionally a mob with die and remain targetable. It is similar to the Skelie bug with the dragon boss from the winter event but does not happen with all mobs.

Thanks for posting this, I have been observing this bug for at least six months. It is 100% due to anyone on a map using ethyl. The mob monster that won't die will draw arrows/gunfire still, as you said, so it is annoying. Also i have seen this bug with bosses, including elite, which can be frustrating as there is no loot drop in that case.

It's a shame since ethyl is such a popular pet with good stats and a powerful aa for crowd control. Because of this bug, ethyl remains stabled on my rogue and mage and i warn people not to use ethyl at a boss if they are going to.

This should be added to known bugs.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 09:36 PM
Wow nekro will be so op on twinks now !

I don't think so. Stat wise nekro is still a bit behind singe, shady and surge and maridos.

Twinks are low level pvpers. So basically, stat means a lot at low levels rather than pet aa. And stat wise singe and maridos seems legit so far. After all, those extra health makes a lot of sense.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 09:39 PM
Thanks for posting this, I have been observing this bug for at least six months. It is 100% due to anyone on a map using ethyl. The mob monster that won't die will draw arrows/gunfire still, as you said, so it is annoying. Also i have seen this bug with bosses, including elite, which can be frustrating as there is no loot drop in that case.

It's a shame since ethyl is such a popular pet with good stats and a powerful aa for crowd control. Because of this bug, ethyl remains stabled on my rogue and mage and i warn people not to use ethyl at a boss if they are going to.

This should be added to known bugs.

Ethyl aa is now creating an intense lag. I'm facing this problem these days.

Raleighzsz
01-31-2015, 01:26 AM
Re Egging and Guild Hall teleport?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

davidvilla
01-31-2015, 09:31 AM
Few ideas for the valentines event:
- sorc (Cupid vanity) rogue (same vanity outfit as displayed on space times insiders section pic) and warrior ( with a tuxedo)
- Cupid bow ( with a proc chance of stunning 2 players at that area for 2 seconds ) with heart bubbles
Bow made up of rose vines with 2 red rose at both ends
- Love shot or Cupid gun (same proc as like Cupid bow)
Drops a red rose every shot fired
- love sword (chance to drag opponents being stunned for 2 seconds to share him love bubbles)
The sword will be wrapped up with red rose and vines

Note: those weapons r swag weapons just like crystal bow, crystal gun, desolate shield type.

Haligali
01-31-2015, 12:18 PM
Imho, fixing lag issues should be all time nr1 priority, its terrible, especially during events. Since this gauntlet, shuyal arena became Lagrena, im pressing something on my screen, then i watch a movie and i hope i moved in right direction before red zone ends. Too many particle effects, useless events. I asked a few friends why they run this gauntlet which just cost pots and ankhs, the answer was every time 'i like the banner' yea you might like it for a few minutes after you realize everyone wearing it in town, and i have 30+ lb banners dont need more.

Serancha
01-31-2015, 02:49 PM
Fixing the chat system should be a huge priority. It's possibly coincidence, but has anyone else realized that the lag problems came in the same update that began our chat misery from hell?

ClumsyCactus
01-31-2015, 03:40 PM
Omfg you will finally make a tp to gh button, i love you guys

Tabeer Amin
02-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Maybe new ctf and tdm rooms
Keep the current..Make 2 more.
One for each
Or
Make tdm/ctf private practice room for guilds.
Flags and kills won't be count.
And MAGES buff please

Gladius
02-02-2015, 05:56 AM
maybe an un-gem function you know to remove gems of some gear

Svvords
02-02-2015, 05:53 PM
thank you sts for the nekro buff! the wait was well worth it. keep up the good work! and by the way, this gauntlet event is awesome! more of these surprise events please.

Xpolosion
02-03-2015, 06:39 AM
I just want stashable pets lol

Rx8
02-03-2015, 06:44 AM
Re-Eggig service? Allow us to :

If you opened an egg by mistake, within 30s you can convert it to an egg again, Least it allows a person to also get a chance at how their stats would be with that pet. The player can only do this once. If crossed the time limit, then contact support.

cyrusrevange
02-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Thank you Remiem , you'r always great. :)

cyrusrevange
02-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Any news on adventure kits? maybe they can be returned, even for few hours is enough to buy them fast :)

cyrusrevange
02-03-2015, 09:40 AM
I hope one day dummy farming at pvp will be stop( ban those players) and low level people below l10 specially l2/3 cant make different account and start farming their own accounts while in other side someone put so much effort to gain that AP.

noobseller
02-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Do something about economy give legends gold let us farm gold im so fedup of lowballer prices.

Give us gold like we gave you cash!!!

Increase gold droprate, increase gold price for selling gear. And remove green and blue!.Give us maps to farm gold now!!.

Game is dying...do something now!

Zeus
02-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Do something about economy give legends gold let us farm gold im so fedup of lowballer prices.

Give us gold like we gave you cash!!!

Increase gold droprate, increase gold price for selling gear. And remove green and blue!.Give us maps to farm gold now!!.

Game is dying...do something now!

One cannot simply give gold because then people would be complaining the prices are too high. Gold really is just a measure of effort/time/money required to acquire a particular item. Translation: If STG makes gold drop rates too common, items will also increase so that effort to obtain ratio remains equal.

There should be enough gold earned via liquidation after a farming session to cover pet feed and potion expense but beyond that, no, there should not be more gold than that flowing into economy via liquidation rate/gold droprate.

noobseller
02-03-2015, 09:10 PM
One cannot simply give gold because then people would be complaining the prices are too high. Gold really is just a measure of effort/time/money required to acquire a particular item. Translation: If STG makes gold drop rates too common, items will also increase so that effort to obtain ratio remains equal.

There should be enough gold earned via liquidation after a farming session to cover pet feed and potion expense but beyond that, no, there should not be more gold than that flowing into economy via liquidation rate/gold droprate.

Totally disagree, first due to STG nerf/buff economy crashes, every 3/4 months economy crashes due to STG implementing stuff without respecting the economy. Then of course they need to increase gold.

I don't care if prices increase I need gold basically for pets,pots,ankhs, elixir.

If you disagree it means only to keep the 1% rich period.

Zeus
02-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Totally disagree, first due to STG nerf/buff economy crashes, every 3/4 months economy crashes due to STG implementing stuff without respecting the economy. Then of course they need to increase gold.

I don't care if prices increase I need gold basically for pets,pots,ankhs, elixir.

I said within my initial post to you to increase liquidation to cover those needs but not more. Why? Effort to obtain rare items still remains same. Therefore, prices increase which really don't affect the 1%. They just make money off of it. The other 99% get shafted though!

noobseller
02-03-2015, 09:25 PM
I said within my initial post to you to increase liquidation to cover those needs but not more. Why? Effort to obtain rare items still remains same. Therefore, prices increase which really don't affect the 1%. They just make money off of it. The other 99% get shafted though!

We need to farm gold like on every mmo or mmorpg. Liquidation increase that doesnt need any discussion that still is not increased shows only how ignorant STG is.

GoodSyntax
02-03-2015, 09:29 PM

I disagree. I am not in the 1%, but Zeus is correct. Liquidation and dailies should be enough to cover pots and perhaps some pet feeding.

Beyond that, selling whatever good drops you loot should be what covers ankh and elixirs.

No one should be accruing gold through liquidation alone. If that is the case, then you will see incredible inflation and at the end of the day, if you are struggling to buy ankh now, you will struggle just as much, if not more, when the excess gold causes ankh to be priced at 120k instead of the 60k we are paying now.

The real issue is the lack of desirable, farmable items. With so many mythic weapons released this season, the bottom has fallen out on the Legendary weapons market. And, with the only decent Legendary amulets being event based items, there isn't anything to farm on that front either. This leaves imbued helm and armor as the only desirable legendaries, which is the only thing keeping the price of planar chests high.

Quite simply, we need more desirable, competitive items to farm, otherwise, we will all be farming locked and eggs in normal maps, and how fun is that :-/

Zeus
02-03-2015, 09:29 PM
We need to farm gold like on every mmo or mmorpg. Liquidation increase that doesnt need any discussion that still is not increased shows only how ignorant STG is.

Overly high liquidation prices and items just reach obscene prices. You don't believe me? Head on over to PL...take a look at what high liquidation prices has done to their economy.

It should be risen, I'm not disagreeing with you, but only to the point where it covers expenses of farming. Ankhs, however, shouldn't be included in that cost. There will be those who use very few ankhs and those who do not understand elites who will use many ankhs. Elixir is optional so it should not be included in cost.

Pet feed, potions and maybe partial ankh coverage should be plenty.

CAK Vader
02-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Yay!

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 02:02 AM
Re_Egg?? Selling SnS 200mil :-)

Re-egg is for pets at l1 opened accidently, obviously you can not sell your sns if it is alrdy lvl uped

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 02:12 AM
1. new mythic pets
2. adventure kits
3. higher graphics
4. more daily bard quests
5. tradeable inventory&stash slots
6. new types of weapons
7. new skills (active/passive)
8. new characters(why only3??? can be increased to 5)
9. new maps

Harteschale
02-04-2015, 04:02 AM
[QUOTE=goldmarket;2037125]
8. new characters(why only3??? can be increased to 5)

No, lol. At first we need a balance between the 3 classes, so why you want more unbalance here. Think about this :eagerness:.

Harteschale
02-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Make mythic pets more usefull, not like legendary`s with a orange Nick. Give them a bigger advantage to buy them, ty.

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Make mythic pets more usefull, not like legendary`s with a orange Nick. Give them a bigger advantage to buy them, ty.

Hope to see different type of mythic pets

Bmwmsix
02-04-2015, 09:23 AM
We need more diversity, like maybe different professions, different gear for Pve/Pvp.

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 01:13 PM
We need more diversity, like maybe different professions, different gear for Pve/Pvp.

+50 to bmw/nice bro

Zaizor
02-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Re-egg option of unused or unwanted pets would be AWESOME. I have pets I used previously, but with the level increases and the introduction of better pets, there are some I don't need anymore. It'd be great for a flat gold fee to re-egg them and then sell them.

obee
02-04-2015, 06:35 PM
The guild message of the day should be changed at least 3 times a day in my opinion. I think that guilds need more positions, especially between recruiter and officer, and officer and gm. STS should add co leaders and junior and senior recruiters.

Remiem
02-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Closed! New update is here! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207369-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-4-2015