PDA

View Full Version : Planar Knives of Tactics vs. Expedition Bow of Brutality

GinjaNinja
01-28-2015, 09:01 PM
I am almost to lvl 41 and am now checking out gear. Since i cant afford any myth weapons I have been checking stats of your basic legendaries.

I was wondering which one of the weapons in the title would be better (I say planar tactics because i cant afford brut. version). The dmg of the knives is only a couple points below the bow, so i wasnt sure if it would be worth it.

I know most people say get a bow for endgame farming, but they were always talking about myth bow. I havent read anything on the difference between leg. bows and leg. knives.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 11:57 PM
I use both (except my bow is Potency) and just swap between them as I need. Daggers for farming, running low lvl maps, and for mobs, and the bow for bosses. I don't know what armour you're using but Icescale stuff is great and cheap, you get a +10 dex bonus for having any Icescale helm and tunic equipped (i.e. one could be Force, the other Pot)

GinjaNinja
01-29-2015, 03:39 AM
Ok, that sounds like a good plan for me too. I am going to use the ice scale pot. so i should be covered for armor.

Thanks for the reply

lefr
01-29-2015, 02:34 PM
Why not

carmine_blade
01-29-2015, 04:05 PM
Ok, that sounds like a good plan for me too. I am going to use the ice scale pot. so i should be covered for armor.

Thanks for the reply

I'm still upgrading my mythic helm (damn Missing Pieces!) but I've upgraded the tunic and I can tell you Icescale Pot is alllmost as good, for about 5% of the price lol. What pets are you using? Blinky is great for rogue and Grimm is good and very cheap at the moment (for mythic pet anyway).

GinjaNinja
01-29-2015, 04:19 PM
Right now im using wrathjaw, just because i cant afford dova/blinky/yowie or mythic pets.

carmine_blade
01-29-2015, 04:27 PM
Once you reach 41 it becomes a lot easier to farm for gold :)

dsTjakra
02-09-2015, 09:15 PM
icescale ftw! '_'b

Terminhater
02-15-2015, 04:04 AM
I use bow cos I'm kiting rogue, leaving the tanking to the fat guys.