PDA

View Full Version : just became lvl 50, now what?

wvhills
03-04-2011, 01:14 PM
I just leveled up to 50 and have all the void gear. :)
Do you guys think I should do the cyber quests now or go to the shadow caves or go straight to the sewers?
I'm leaning towards the cyber quests because I haven't really played much in Trials except for keeper. The other levels in it were still kind of hard with my old gear. The only thing that worries me about the cyber quests is that people tend to bail and rmk right before the bosses.
What's you guys' opinions?

Royce
03-04-2011, 01:27 PM
There's no point in doing the Cyber quests if you have Void gear, and in fact there's no point in doing them if you're level 50 (I know you have to be, but I think they should lower that to 45) since level 51 gear from BS is better than Void or Cyber Void. I would recommend just hitting the sewers, or if you want to level fast and easy just do Crush the Keeper runs until you're 53. Shadow Caves can be fun, but only with a good group.

wvhills
03-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Ok, thanks! You're the man who would know!
I was itching to get to the sewers but didn't know if lvl 50 was high enough or not. I'll skip the cyber quests but run through the shadow caves a little before I head there!

Physiologic
03-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Ok, thanks! You're the man who would know!
I was itching to get to the sewers but didn't know if lvl 50 was high enough or not. I'll skip the cyber quests but run through the shadow caves a little before I head there!

I don't think you'll want to go to the Shadow Caves just yet...especially if you're joining a random pub game.

wvhills
03-04-2011, 01:53 PM
are the shadow caves harder than the sewers?

Keohike
03-04-2011, 01:55 PM
make money for better gear u will find out lvl 50 at shadow cave is hard look up Keohike free gold event win up to 175 k :)

Royce
03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
are the shadow caves harder than the sewers?

Yes, mobs in the caves are lower level (up to 50 like AO3) but they are elite mobs so have much higher health and damage (and apparently better AI or at least comboing ability) than non-elite mobs, even of higher levels. You could compare it to Frozen Nighmares vs the Swamps if you have played those campaigns. FN is up to level 30 like Lost Expedition, but it is elite, so actually more challenging than level 30-35 campaigns like the Swamps.

wvhills
03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
make money for better gear u will find out lvl 50 at shadow cave is hard look up Keohike free gold event win up to 175 k :)

I already read about it. I've been playing for about 6 weeks now though. Lol. Just for about an hour at a time, every other day or so. that's why it's taken me so long to level up.

wvhills
03-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Yes, mobs in the caves are lower level (up to 50 like AO3) but they are elite mobs so have much higher health and damage (and apparently better AI or at least comboing ability) than non-elite mobs, even of higher levels. You could compare it to Frozen Nighmares vs the Swamps if you have played those campaigns. FN is up to level 30 like Lost Expedition, but it is elite, so actually more challenging than level 30-35 campaigns like the Swamps.

Ok, thanks. I've played all the campaigns so I know exactly what your talking about comparing it to FN vs the Swamps. Lol. I think I'll run Trials a few more times then head to the sewers to get some better gear then head to the caves. If I see you in the sewers I'll wave! Lol.