PDA

View Full Version : Come on, wife! Yer messin with my ping.

Tengotengo
03-04-2011, 03:53 PM
So here I am, running Hideout. My son is happy eating some chicken nuggets and watching Caillou, and I'm spread out on the couch.

ALL OF A SUDDEN MY WIFE TEXTS ME. I thought she was supposed to be working, amirite? BLOWS MY PING OUT OF THE WATER. KILLS MY POOR BEAR.

Seriously, I mean, I love you and all, and you've been with me for a decade and produced a lovely child and almost another one...you're a beautiful, yet moderately nerdy woman...BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TXTING ME LOVE NOTES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND GETTING MY 3RD ALT KILLED IS GOING TOO FAR.

WAT DO? DIVORCE? MURDER/SUICIDE?

(also, /sarcasm. I love my wife, but I just thought it would be funny to record the microsecond of thought that my Id manages to shout before sanity takes over)

Echelong
03-04-2011, 04:03 PM
LMAO feel your pain.

Keohike
03-04-2011, 04:04 PM
hahah i hate it when somone does that when i play pl

Major
03-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Dude just be happy you have a wife that loves you haha. I hear ya tho, texting is like my gf's 1st language...no joke....text.text.text. gets a little annoying. Gotta remind myself tho at least someone out there cares about me haha.

romgar1
03-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I just get my gf to come online. Though she has gotten hooked on video chatting lately so... DANG IT!!!

Tengotengo
03-04-2011, 05:18 PM
My wife likes to keep her nerdity discrete from mine, so there's plausible deniability to other that's she's not REALLLLLY a nerd. I play PL and Dungeons and Dragons, and she steadfastly will not play action, fantasy, or scifi games. Having said that, she has spend manymany hours on the new Oregon Trail game. She keeps informing me when my namesake dies, or when our son gets bitten by snakes. Three bites in one game, apparently.
She also liked Yohohoho Puzzle Pirates, but I couldn't get into it. I just ran around in rags, challenging people and computers to Puzzle Fighter-esque battles.

Sun
03-04-2011, 05:22 PM
find a new wife ASAP

Major
03-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Haha ya my gf is wierd like that too...i managed to get her an account for PL, which she actually likes to play. Other RPG's like diablo she hates??? lol then she will spend like 4 hours straight playin a word game called word warp...actually pretty fun game tho.

icantgetkills
03-04-2011, 06:20 PM
-___- the gfs/wifes i leave my computer on 24/7 with facebook open andshe thinks im ignoring her and all i here is this giant beep every 10 seconds saying REPLY REPLY REPLY REPLY from when i get home at 4 until 11 -__- sometimes i have to reply LOL when i see her all day thats enough XD

Pharcyde
03-04-2011, 06:46 PM
I absolutely hating texting and phone chatting in general. So no one ever txts me or calls me because they know I will ignore it :P. I prefer to talk to people in person.