PDA

View Full Version : This lag is causing me to quit A.L :I

Overweightank
01-29-2015, 10:08 AM
This lag is disgusting. Sad even... How do I manage to Disconnect 11 times in less than 20 minutes, I have video's to prove it, video taped some of them. 3 things happen!

1) I'm talking then I see my message doesnt get through, i try to resend message, still doesnt show. Then I check my ping and its over 15k and rising, then I disconnect at 18k ping.

2) I disconnect from the reason above, then I log on, takes FOREVER, then I spawn in game, I check my ping right away, and it starts me off the game is 3.5 - 4.5k ping and starts rising, so the second I spawned in game, I spawned with a disconnect, Haven't hit green ever since.

3) I'm on PC ! I log on after all these disconnects. It brings me to "Authenticating" For a hella long time, then it disconnects me before I get a chance to even start my game. Then I try to refresh page and sign in again, but then it goes 1% every 5 seconds, (VERY VERY SLOW INITIAL SCREEN LOADING FOR CHROME) Then it just hits 3% and then says the game is not working and you lost connnection, then I gave up and restarted my computer and restarted my internet modem. Then I come back! And the lag is less. This time I'm on for atleast 2minutes then I disconnect... Atleast I was on 2minutes.. thats a start! -_-

Fix this lag... legit I'm tired of this game already, If the lag keeps going , you will lose almost ALL your players.. :(

epicrrr
01-29-2015, 10:21 AM
cold water cough cough!

Overweightank
01-29-2015, 10:38 AM
cold water cough cough!

Ikr, I need to Apply Some Cold Water... This Lag is intense tho, I couldnt log on today, Dc's me within 2minutes of being on.. come to think of it, gimme some cold water, I'm Dehydrated.

notfaded1
01-29-2015, 11:05 AM
I'm pretty sure STS has been working hard trying to figure out the comm problems. It's a complex thing to get right and very easy to make changes and get wrong.

Overweightank
01-29-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty sure STS has been working hard trying to figure out the comm problems. It's a complex thing to get right and very easy to make changes and get wrong.

I hope so.. Cause Its my last day of the semester break, tomorrow I go back to school, and I really wanna enjoy my last day, but I cant even log on :/