PDA

View Full Version : The Gauntlet

Pollata1246
01-29-2015, 11:23 AM
The Gauntlet Dungeon

As per my gaming experience Gauntlet (World Boss) is a EXTREMELY STRONG boss who might be more powerful than 10 times the power combined of an OP warrior, Mage and Rogue combined.

This boss will be lvl'd to the current lvl cap and also it will be having an awesome lot of dmg so tht it doesnt die quickly and consume time and attacks of the players.

The world boss will be in a place where a number of ppl can join altogether and start attckin the boss. Also after every attack, there will be a countdown after every attack u do to the boss. The person to reach in the LB will be the person Inflicting the most dmg to the world boss.

This feature is inspired from a game known as League Of ******

Titanfall
01-29-2015, 11:33 AM
Aren't world bosses mainly in open world MMOs? AL isn't open world :(

Pollata1246
01-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Aren't world bosses mainly in open world MMOs? AL isn't open world :(

I know. This one might be a modified and edited one....well i had taken a break from AL and will come on tomorrow to see the new update.....and after that....i return to the game i am playin right now...the same mentioned above....and far more F2P than AL

Visiting
01-29-2015, 11:36 AM
And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

As Remi put it, she made it seem like a "boss obstacle course" XD

Titanfall
01-29-2015, 11:40 AM
I know. This one might be a modified and edited one....well i had taken a break from AL and will come on tomorrow to see the new update.....and after that....i return to the game i am playin right now...the same mentioned above....and far more F2P than AL
Is this confirmed news? Link pls?

notfaded1
01-29-2015, 11:45 AM
And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

As Remi put it, she made it seem like a "boss obstacle course" XD

Wow 2.99!!! woohoo!!!! We're talking rockin' here!!!

Pollata1246
01-29-2015, 11:52 AM
Is this confirmed news? Link pls?

Unconfirmed. This is wat is meant by Gauntlet in games