PDA

View Full Version : The Hauntlet is Under New Management! The Gauntlet Now Open for a Limited Time!

Remiem
01-29-2015, 12:32 PM

The Hauntlet is under NEW management! Today, Thursday 1/29 at 1:30pm CST through Thursday 2/5 at 1:30pm CST, The Gauntlet is open and taking victims--err--heroes!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: A few changes to The Gauntlet will go in tomorrow (1/30). The leaderboards will by split by class and the top 100 for each class will receive prizes, as outlined below. Hauntlet coins will drop again for successful completion. Also, to clarify, the Courage egg is tradable. The Ankh kits, Respec Scrolls and Banners are not. And, last but not least, all bosses do have a chance to drop gold (up to 250 for Jarl, up to 500 for Arachna and Krunch).

For a limited time the regular enemies of The Hauntlet have been replaced with different mobs and world bosses to create The Gauntlet. The Gauntlet is free to run (no energy required) and open to all levels, but beware! It's far more difficult than the original Hauntlet. Run through and complete The Gauntlet to earn points and climb the leaderboards. At the end of the event, the top leaders will receive special rewards!

Players will also notice that there is a timer in the dungeon, but your time will not affect your leaderboard standing. :) It's just for fun! How fast do you think YOU can run it?

Leaderboard Rewards

**Please Note** Ankh Kits, Banners and Respec scrools are account bound and are not tradeable.

TOP 100 for Each Class
Vanity Banner for the Gauntlet (Seen Above)

TOP 25 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls

TOP 10 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls
100 Ankhs

TOP 3 for Each Class
Courage Egg (Courage Seen Above)
15 Respec Scrolls
100 Ankhs

Good luck, Adventurers!

hozukreti
01-29-2015, 02:57 PM
Thanks sts!

ueveotadeo
01-29-2015, 03:00 PM
Sorry but even though we spent almost 2 weeks commenting on warriors skills u launch another content like that?
I have to say, im realy disapointed

Raregem
01-29-2015, 03:04 PM
Does loot not drop from the gauntlet at all? I haven't seen a thing and when I asked in guild no one else had seen anything drop?

So it's spend a ton on pots, hope you land a spot on the lb or you get nothing at all?

Or does loot drop but very rarely? I'm just confused. If there is no loot then what's the point of running besides the lb prizes? Gold stink?

Candylicks
01-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Top 100 spots will be all rogue and mages. You guys boxed out the warriors. If not too late please change to top 35 per class. It's really the only fair way to run this.

Thanks!

Remiem
01-29-2015, 03:09 PM
Top 100 spots will be all rogue and mages. You guys boxed out the warriors. If not too late please change to top 35 per class. It's really the only fair way to run this.

Thanks!

I see what you guys are talking about. I'm sure I can have a talk with the guys about it. Stay tuned. :)

Also, I promise we aren't ignoring Warriors. Just like we aren't ignoring mages. Here is the reasoning behind waiting on buffs/nerfs: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205864-Warriors-we-want-to-play-to!&p=2024459&viewfull=1#post2024459

Valkiryas
01-29-2015, 03:11 PM
I was so excited when this came alive, but is totally disapointed, we just EARN points, nothing else and we doesn't even earn Hauntlet Coins, So what's the point of this ?!

Thanks STS but I really dislike this, can at least add some loot to the bosses, we're just burning ankhs and Potions for a chance to gt 15 respect scrolls and 100 ankhs ( This barely will compensate the time and efford to run the Gauntlet )

Valky

BaronB
01-29-2015, 03:12 PM

Thanks!

Indeed needs to at least be per class until the classes are all fairly balanced.

BaronB
01-29-2015, 03:15 PM
I was so excited when this came alive, but is totally disapointed, we just EARN points, nothing else and we doesn't even earn Hauntlet Coins, So what's the point of this ?!

Thanks STS but I really dislike this, can at least add some loot to the bosses, we're just burning ankhs and Potions for a chance to gt 15 respect scrolls and 100 ankhs ( This barely will compensate the time and efford to run the Gauntlet )

Valky

It really isnt all that hard, try a bit of strategy to how you play which you will find will help you burn off less ankhs as well ^.^

Its a weekender cheeky giggle come on bud at least tell me how many sugars you take in your tea :)

1 <3

Gabrielcabral
01-29-2015, 03:16 PM
im really dissapointed whit this... the top 100 prices are just banners lol... why not something like 1000 plat for top 100, top 25 3000 plat top 10 8000 plat, top 3 20000 plat and top 1 50000 plat? platinum prices are fairly better and we can got some low prices when we uping the points

Remiem
01-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Remember guys, it's a free event and just for fun. :)

As for the leaderboards, Carapace is already at work on splitting out the LB's by class. The patch will have to go through testing but we will get that live tomorrow. Don't worry, all of the points that you accumulate between now and then will still be there.

Opry
01-29-2015, 03:27 PM
im really dissapointed whit this... the top 100 prices are just banners lol... why not something like 1000 plat for top 100, top 25 3000 plat top 10 8000 plat, top 3 20000 plat and top 1 50000 plat? platinum prices are fairly better and we can got some low prices when we uping the points

Raregem
01-29-2015, 03:31 PM
It's a great concept and I was really looking forward to it but for the "average" player all it translates to is wasting gold on pots and ankhs. There's no nothing.. The bosses could have dropped some gold at the end or something.

We are already drained on gold as it is, this just adds more of a loss. No point in running if you have a job or a family and can't be on nonstop for a lb spot. Spend a mill in pots for what?

Enterradora
01-29-2015, 03:34 PM
put hauntled tokens at end of every run like normal hauntled plz atleast to fund the pots....

Samaeldavisjr
01-29-2015, 03:37 PM
WTF is the point of making the prizes bound?? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Getting a Courage egg after I already have one, and cant sell is USELESS!! Whomevers idea this was should be fired

SacredKnight
01-29-2015, 03:37 PM
New "fun" content built exclusively for those who can afford it. Ankhs, pots and such spent, the average player really won't have any incentive for this "fun". Could players get maybe a hauntlet coin at the end?

Obscurium
01-29-2015, 03:43 PM
Ty :D

Candylicks
01-29-2015, 03:44 PM
Dudes. Free event for a legit banner. You either run it and have fun or you farm or pvp while it's up. Trust me that banner will be coveted!

Bmwmsix
01-29-2015, 03:47 PM
I really don't get it, why do you.have test something when you implemented the event already?

There are sooo many freads about warrior...and yet you have to test???

If you implement tomorrow lb splitted by class.I want you to reset points.

Was soo excited about this event but yet not thought rightfully how to run this.

No fantasy? Maybe you need some holidays..

Oakmaiden
01-29-2015, 03:50 PM
Was not fun everyone died repeatedly no reward not worth the effort I want my ankhs back :((((

Madxnoob
01-29-2015, 03:53 PM
(IF) the mobs could be scaled down for Lower Levels, it would allow (everyone) to be able to participate. #Justsaying

Yumisa
01-29-2015, 04:00 PM
Yo, we all understand the frustration..Even ME im a rogue and i understand warriors need a change for end game pve, but thats not a reason to stop them from making new content..Let them time to think also, it will happen. Cheers :)

bigblastboom
01-29-2015, 04:01 PM
I realy dont like this event cuz its hard to kill this secound bosses to much armor and health and also burns a ton of pots and ankhs. Its only my opinion. Im realy dissapointed.

Hadec
01-29-2015, 04:04 PM
burn gold for nothing...
ehhh not for me.,,try better sts

BaronB
01-29-2015, 04:08 PM
Sometimes there is more to life then just the gold or items you accumulate in game.

Sometimes its fun to run to be one of the few that will ever get that sweet looking banner that only a handful will be able in the bigger scheme of things.

Take a bit of pride in your gaming efforts that you managed to achieve something that others havnt been able to.

Reminds me of popping a Glacian from locked for the first time, I sold the pet off ewww however the Arcane banner I got that day is still the same banner I run around with on my mage till this very day!

Also there is no APs involved and if the rewards for the winners isnt tradeable then no profit to be gained.

Pride however in my personal opinion is absolutely priceless.

Have a giggle and have a laugh.

1 <3

Finderk
01-29-2015, 04:12 PM
At least give us hauntled coins. There's no fun running this for nothing.

william5439
01-29-2015, 04:17 PM
This totally unfair for other classes. Top 100 80% rouge 20%mage and none warrior inside LB

BaronB
01-29-2015, 04:23 PM
This totally unfair for other classes. Top 100 80% rouge 20%mage and none warrior inside LB

We have already been updated that they are working on fixing it so its TOP OF EACH CLASS =) so your problems have just drifted away into the skies like the clouds im floating on XD

inkredible
01-29-2015, 04:26 PM
No energy ? Plats? Did I hear free race ? That's a first.

Good luck to all

Remiem
01-29-2015, 04:27 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE: A few changes to The Gauntlet will go in tomorrow (1/30). The leaderboards will by split by class and the top 100 for each class will receive prizes, as outlined in the original post. Hauntlet coins will drop again for successful completion. Also, to clarify, the Courage egg is tradeable. The Ankh kits, Respec Scrolls and Banners are not. And, last but not least, all bosses do have a chance to drop gold when they die(up to 250 for Jarl, up to 500 for Arachna and Krunch).

Harteschale
01-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Sure, the rewards are not like in a Energy Event, but it's the right way ... nice sts. Everyone can play this event, so often he want. If you see no sence to run this event ... Yeah don' t play it and gives the non platinum player a Chance.

carmine_blade
01-29-2015, 04:34 PM
I better get my warrior out then :D

KillerXyler
01-29-2015, 04:39 PM
What a boring event!
Another event for high geared players (which are the plat users). Unfair for those with regular gears for it will take sometime for them to finish the run. High-geared players could run twice or thrice faster than a regular geared player. So definitely there will be no chance for this regular players to get on lb unless they will be invited by the high geared once which i doubt. You created an event that only few will benefit. I know its a "competition" thing. However for a regular player (non-plat user) having a simple banner after getting a number of points is a big thing for them. I think more players would be happy if its just a simple "free respec" weekend event.

Veluthe
01-29-2015, 04:39 PM
I like the idea of making haunlet more Interesting but prize is banner is kinda meh. I ran one time and decided im done. Last part with two boss I got one shot twice by jarl. Its not hard kiting him but still not worth to run over over just for banner and ankhs etc. Its nice to have something without energy though. Im curious can the bosses drop any decent loot? If not perhaps add some or a certain chest or have new coin gaunlet coin to make it a bit more rewarding with prizes also.

ericarsenic
01-29-2015, 04:45 PM
Yo the mummified is a bit too much for a lv11 twink like me :3

Excuses
01-29-2015, 04:50 PM
At least it's a first 'free' event.
It worth to run with hauntlet coins I think.
Sad I got no time. Lol

Rninjas
01-29-2015, 04:55 PM
It would be beter if u spilt up clases like every event :livid: it would help the warriors not vs high dps

Kriticality
01-29-2015, 05:07 PM
This is a competition. Better geared players can run faster. Other players have to run more to compensate. That's why people want better gear because it's better. It's already being changed to best in each class. The complaining in here is too much. Don't want to run it? Good news, there are tons of other things to do. Should be about fun. LOL at the 50k plat for running 2 minute gauntlet runs. This is a little surprise event. It's cool. Classes are only competing with the same classes after the next update. It will be fair and fun for some or fair and not fun/worth it to others. I think it's an awesome thing STS. You can always support your friends that ARE running it by being in their party if they need. That's what I'll be doing.

Serancha
01-29-2015, 05:09 PM
250-500 gold is a significant amount? Since when?

Dermuti
01-29-2015, 05:21 PM
I made it in a random pt and gained nothing. Not one rusty plate...
hehe but I´m not angry about this joke. He is really good...hehe thx STS, really funny, I´m serious....:D
But one time gauntlet is enough...;-)

BaronB
01-29-2015, 05:22 PM

I think this was more of a "Here look... now the bosses drop something as well XP" jobby.

FluffNStuff
01-29-2015, 05:24 PM

At five minutes a run, you could be a MILLIONAIRE in a measly 166 hours and 40 minutes, and considering we have 168 hours to do the runs that gives you a good hour and 20 minutes for all the other things you need to complete in the next 7 days.

Soundlesskill
01-29-2015, 05:31 PM
It should have a season.. 7 or 8 (I forgot which one we are in) on it instead of a season 1 mark.

carmine_blade
01-29-2015, 05:35 PM
It should have a season.. 7 or 8 (I forgot which one we are in) on it instead of a season 1 mark.

But it's the first ever Gauntlet :)

Dill1sHere
01-29-2015, 05:54 PM
(IF) the mobs could be scaled down for Lower Levels, it would allow (everyone) to be able to participate. #Justsaying

*Cough* Revolvable = 2nd Spot :P
Lvl 15 for the win :D

Hellween
01-29-2015, 06:19 PM
I ran sometimes and no liked the Krunch
His demage is absurd and then continues making big effect..

twoxc
01-29-2015, 06:20 PM
REMIEM. It's free sure. Why not just make it a TIER thing for banner. This is so much endless grinding. Especially for those that have lives and work.

During energy event yes it all come down to who can afford it. But this is basically come down to who has no lives and it isn't exactly for everyone if not everyone going to earn anything from it.

Volt
01-29-2015, 06:48 PM
There is really no reason anyone should be complaining other than not receiving hauntlet coins

Limsi
01-29-2015, 07:06 PM
Getting a free banner without the cost of event kits shouldn't be frowned upon. Seriously guys, what the f..

cami
01-29-2015, 07:10 PM
Getting a free banner without the cost of event kits shouldn't be frowned upon. Seriously guys, what the f..

Yes but there is other way http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206475-Problem-with-the-new-quot-Event-quot

Leonut
01-29-2015, 07:46 PM
We have already been updated that they are working on fixing it so its TOP OF EACH CLASS =) so your problems have just drifted away into the skies like the clouds im floating on XD

I think the problem here is why didn't STG address this even before launching the event. It says a lot about how they view things.

I mean if it's an oversight, we can let it slide. But it has come to a point it seems like they don't care about balance anymore. They have said they are addressing it but with all these actions one can only wonder.

Incompetence in the court room can get you away with the crime. Lack of integrity is a definite jail sentence. It is a fine line between Incompetence and integrity at times.

Exterminator133
01-29-2015, 07:52 PM
There's a glitch regarding of when you die and revive it automatically changes to ( elixir run) I don't know if this was intended or what?

Also, you guys should scale down the poison of each enemy they seem to be too high. When I use my rogue krunch just one hits me and I'm done, dead
Hope you guys fix if they weren't intended

siddhant
01-29-2015, 07:59 PM
awesome update sts!!!!! 100 of each class wooh finally i think i can have my name on atleast 1lb wkwk lvl15/16 twinks are almost ruling lb:p

ilhanna
01-29-2015, 08:18 PM
OK then will put off running till some sort of reward is in effect. Atm while it's fun, it's not worth it. No tokens (can we get tokens retroactively based on score when update comes on Jan 30?) and nothing special to buy with the tokens, and trying for lb when its already overrun with people arcaned to the teeth isn't something I'd like to sweat over.

Instead of gold can bosses also have chance of dropping egg or something?

And since when minispiders put out poison pool?

Skypain
01-29-2015, 08:33 PM
I really don't care about this event, but damn, warriors, I feel your pain. Just laugh it out. Not so much reward anyways. Instead do what you usually do. Maybe Breeze has also frozen Sts' creative minds (chain freeze!!!). Nyahahaha!

Samaeldavisjr
01-29-2015, 08:47 PM
Don't feel bad for us Warriors. We will just continue to own pvp. Nuff sed

Froxanthar
01-29-2015, 08:50 PM
The Gauntlet.
I entered it once, never entered it again.

After winter event ends, I rarely login into AL anymore.
I hope STS can do chained-quests that requires PvE & with good rewards. Arcane Shard?

Serancha
01-29-2015, 09:33 PM
At five minutes a run, you could be a MILLIONAIRE in a measly 166 hours and 40 minutes, and considering we have 168 hours to do the runs that gives you a good hour and 20 minutes for all the other things you need to complete in the next 7 days.

Clearly I didn't think before I posted ;)

Syamsiel
01-29-2015, 09:37 PM
When does event ends?

rainmasterz
01-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Just for fun event we can have banner for reward but why the big event like winter we have nothings???

Archerios
01-29-2015, 10:02 PM
Got around 100 gold everytime I run it which is basically nothing compare to pots that I waste and the leaderboard eventhough its split by class,I don't have 7+ hours to play to be at the leaderboard.So I would prefer our "energy" event because their is a good thing I receive after each tier so my gold and pots don't go waste.
A suggestion from me because this is the first gauntlet is either raise the gold that drop from the bosses or give us banner after reach certain point for example 2000 to 3000?
And btw STS that Arachna and Crunch boss combo is really tricky,seriously.Most of the time after Arachna stun lock me I ended up smashed by Crunch and dead.

Thrindal
01-29-2015, 10:15 PM
My opinion is I give STS an A for effort on the Gauntlet.

Of course that means my grade on implementation is gonna be lower. For me the problem is simple but let me try and articulate my experience and why the implementation missed the mark just a bit.

By the time I was able to log in after work I think the last place on the leader board already had well over 300 points. I try running the gauntlet anyway but guess what... No loot, OK a tiny bit of gold but really nothing.

So my chance at the leaderboard is non existent by the time I log in and there is no other incentive for me to run. I think just some simple drops from the bosses that include locked crates, a few ankh, an elixer here or there, or some sort of currency like 10 gauntlet coins would make me want to run event without a chance at the leader board. So it doesn't have to be new gear or special event items, it just needs to be something that has value whether it is tradable or not.

I think for STS it is a good thing if players run these maps and use up resources like pots, ankh, and elixers. That means those players have to replenish those resources which ultimately means someone has to buy plat.

So yes, nice first attempt at an event like this but I need more incentive to play, not much more but something.

Serancha
01-29-2015, 10:47 PM
I like the fact that it's challenging, and a cool idea. However, we again encounter the same problem we had in the winter event as well as with the Tombs and Arena. If Risk does not equal Reward, what incentive do players have to participate?

The difficulty levels in game have been improving in the past several months, but there is a lot that needs to be addressed in the sense that the risk and effort we are putting out is not being rewarded in any real way. For this event in particular, 500 gold doesn't compensate for half the potions required in a Gauntlet run, never mind the Ankh usage. 100 ankhs for leaderboard winners will reimburse those people for a fraction of the ankhs they use to get there. The banner is nice and I think that's cool, but overall it is just not worth it when we could spend the time farming for things to sell.

Most people I have spoken to ran it 2 or 3 times and stopped. This is because without any possible loot to balance the cost, the only ones who can afford this event are those with a lot of extra money available to them - which ironically means they already have Courage the Lion and can afford endless ankhs. So unless someone has a lot of time and money and really wants the banner, there's really no point.

What's really sad is that you can make a whole pile of gold (as well as plat rewards) by sitting in town popping locks. You also get a decent chance at arcane items by doing that.

What can you get for actually playing the game? 500 gold and maybe a chance at a banner. Or if you run arena, you have a 1 in a million shot at a fossil or a 1/500 chance at a pendant recipe.

Aprove
01-30-2015, 12:06 AM
Nice.
But, this event is the worst, In my opinion. It's hard (especially the Krunch and Arachna Boss Section),No rewards/loot per run, It's almost impossible to be in Leaderboard.I prefer doing farming or elite than doing Gauntlet. Aaaand I prefer the Original Hauntlet than the current Gauntlet.
I'm dissapointed :/

bigblastboom
01-30-2015, 03:19 AM
What a boring event!
Another event for high geared players (which are the plat users). Unfair for those with regular gears for it will take sometime for them to finish the run. High-geared players could run twice or thrice faster than a regular geared player. So definitely there will be no chance for this regular players to get on lb unless they will be invited by the high geared once which i doubt. You created an event that only few will benefit. I know its a "competition" thing. However for a regular player (non-plat user) having a simple banner after getting a number of points is a big thing for them. I think more players would be happy if its just a simple "free respec" weekend event. I agree much other players will be happy to have respec weekend

siddhant
01-30-2015, 03:29 AM
My opinion is I give STS an A for effort on the Gauntlet.

Of course that means my grade on implementation is gonna be lower. For me the problem is simple but let me try and articulate my experience and why the implementation missed the mark just a bit.

By the time I was able to log in after work I think the last place on the leader board already had well over 300 points. I try running the gauntlet anyway but guess what... No loot, OK a tiny bit of gold but really nothing.

So my chance at the leaderboard is non existent by the time I log in and there is no other incentive for me to run. I think just some simple drops from the bosses that include locked crates, a few ankh, an elixer here or there, or some sort of currency like 10 gauntlet coins would make me want to run event without a chance at the leader board. So it doesn't have to be new gear or special event items, it just needs to be something that has value whether it is tradable or not.

I think for STS it is a good thing if players run these maps and use up resources like pots, ankh, and elixers. That means those players have to replenish those resources which ultimately means someone has to buy plat.

So yes, nice first attempt at an event like this but I need more incentive to play, not much more but something.

u forgot that the lb will be top 100 of each class the current one was just showing top25 so u actually have a failry good chance at that banner it is better than those events lb where the plat player just uses plat and tops lb.

Rx8
01-30-2015, 03:47 AM

The Hauntlet is under NEW management! Today, Thursday 1/29 at 1:30pm CST through Thursday 2/5 at 1:30pm CST, The Gauntlet is open and taking victims--err--heroes!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: A few changes to The Gauntlet will go in tomorrow (1/30). The leaderboards will by split by class and the top 100 for each class will receive prizes, as outlined below. Hauntlet coins will drop again for successful completion. Also, to clarify, the Courage egg is tradable. The Ankh kits, Respec Scrolls and Banners are not. And, last but not least, all bosses do have a chance to drop gold (up to 250 for Jarl, up to 500 for Arachna and Krunch).

For a limited time the regular enemies of The Hauntlet have been replaced with different mobs and world bosses to create The Gauntlet. The Gauntlet is free to run (no energy required) and open to all levels, but beware! It's far more difficult than the original Hauntlet. Run through and complete The Gauntlet to earn points and climb the leaderboards. At the end of the event, the top leaders will receive special rewards!

Players will also notice that there is a timer in the dungeon, but your time will not affect your leaderboard standing. :) It's just for fun! How fast do you think YOU can run it?

Leaderboard Rewards

**Please Note** Ankh Kits, Banners and Respec scrools are account bound and are not tradeable.

TOP 100 for Each Class

TOP 25 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls

TOP 10 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls
100 Ankhs

TOP 3 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls
100 Ankhs

Good luck, Adventurers!

U forgot to mention courages egg in TOP 3 WINNERS....

siddhant
01-30-2015, 03:48 AM
U forgot to mention courages egg in TOP 3 WINNERS....

pls check again she has mentioned it

Enterradora
01-30-2015, 03:59 AM
haters gonna hate and 'complain'

good job STS nice event

Enterradora
01-30-2015, 04:03 AM

Leaderboard Rewards

TOP 100 for Each Class

TOP 25 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls

TOP 10 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls
100 Ankhs

TOP 3 for Each Class
15 Respec Scrolls
100 Ankhs

Good luck, Adventurers!

Can u clarify if there is 100 ankhs or 100 ankh kits?

On lb prizes it says 100 ankh kits but here says 100.... ty

siddhant
01-30-2015, 04:05 AM
Can u clarify if there is 100 ankhs or 100 ankh kits?

On lb prizes it says 100 ankh kits but here says 100.... ty

as much as ik sts i dont think thye will give u 100x25=2500 ankhs (just assumption)

Mesti
01-30-2015, 04:12 AM
Enter gaunlet and dc " leave" [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

wizzaq
01-30-2015, 06:58 AM
Hello guys :)

You guys have made a fantastic Gauntlet event !!!
But pls focus on the things people hate or want.
I know this just for fun and i don't have ant problem with it.
But can you guys think about: Lvl expansion 41-46, warrior skills and more gold rewards for quest.

Thx guys :P
And hope there wil coming more updates.

epicrrr
01-30-2015, 07:27 AM
Notice to the public by fellow gauntlet runner:

Do not complain about gold reward an ankhs consumption this is a mini event and a chance to experience a scaled down version of a big event running for the event leaderboard.

IMO the difficulty is ok running at level 13.

Suggestion: A new banner where you have goat skull design over a time run banner for the fastest gauntlet run, no separate board obviously those in the top 100 by class will have the chance to get the fastest time gauntlet run.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 07:46 AM
If u don't like it then don't run for it.

Personally, I love this event. At least everybody can participate without spending a singe penny for entrance. Fair play to StS team

Alcta
01-30-2015, 07:47 AM
For me this event isn't funny...
Only TOP 100 get Prize...
Rest can only play and see what TOP 100 take...

Why we can't buy for points items ?
Event funny only for NO-LIFES and PRO players with pro teams...
IN 30 minuts they got 200 points...

Event = 2/10

Jiarijiba
01-30-2015, 07:50 AM
Gauntlet is nice experiment, and we definitely need more mini events like this.

For me as a casual player - I know that I will never be in any LB - this kind of events COULD be fun. The problem is that when I have time to play I usually run with pugs. And the event bosses especially in the last room seem to be too hard. If you are left alone facing that spider and his boy friend, I do not consider it fun.

Alcta
01-30-2015, 08:09 AM
Gauntlet is nice experiment, and we definitely need more mini events like this.

For me as a casual player - I know that I will never be in any LB - this kind of events COULD be fun. The problem is that when I have time to play I usually run with pugs. And the event bosses especially in the last room seem to be too hard. If you are left alone facing that spider and his boy friend, I do not consider it fun.

I no play because it fun :)
I want get prize.
If i have time and i stay in town 24/7 it funny.
If i need money and need drop = isn't funny.

That mine opinion.

+ Bosses very hard - Spider PRO... :)
If you no have team you always get deads...

ClumsyCactus
01-30-2015, 09:01 AM
I LOVE this event, i can run with a random party and get Done in about 7 minutes, using in average 2-3 ankhs and 50-100 healthpots, plus it is FUN for the forst time in like forever, i havent had fun playing against Bosses since dragon enclave launched, with a exception for a hillarious fight against paraselcus ONCE

rainmasterz
01-30-2015, 09:15 AM
I LOVE this event, i can run with a random party and get Done in about 7 minutes, using in average 2-3 ankhs and 50-100 healthpots, plus it is FUN for the forst time in like forever, i havent had fun playing against Bosses since dragon enclave launched, with a exception for a hillarious fight against paraselcus ONCE

Gratz

jaokajede
01-30-2015, 09:46 AM
lol!

wilchrist
01-30-2015, 10:02 AM
Nice

Haligali
01-30-2015, 10:04 AM
Give a locks or something, essences, this is not what ppl are running in tombs.

G-M
01-30-2015, 10:05 AM
Thanks for all the great feedback everyone! This is our first time running this event so the feedback is very helpful and will be taken into account before running this event again. We're going to update it today with the leaderboards split by class so that will help all you warriors and mages.

I'm glad to hear that some of you are having lots of fun with this event. Our goal is to give you more small events like this that can give you new and fun experiences in AL while we work on larger features like the next expansion. Please keep the feedback coming and let me know if you have ideas for other events you'd like to see!

saphirae
01-30-2015, 12:40 PM
hihihi when its free, platfree and without energy it doesn`t give loot hehehehehe niceeeeeeee :)

vawaid
01-30-2015, 12:43 PM
1. This is a nightmare for warriors. Because anyone wants to run faster.

2. Why arachna? We all know arachna has cocoon bug..it's annoying.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Enterradora
01-30-2015, 02:07 PM
Not balanced for low level and endgame difficult.

Low level its more easy than endgame, just need to check LB, 85% are twinks

Problmatique
01-30-2015, 02:38 PM
I wish there was a reward for a certain number of runs. But great event idea, I was on the LB for a brief time but I can't endlessly run this.

Cuva.
01-30-2015, 03:05 PM
I won't take the risk... If you finish on the 101th rank, what do you have from it? Nothing. Really nothing!

Alcta
01-30-2015, 04:30 PM
I won't take the risk... If you finish on the 101th rank, what do you have from it? Nothing. Really nothing!

Yes,it bad
It no problem STS.
It your problem because TOP 100 of class get prize SO 300 players.
3 players cry :D

Cuva.
01-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Yes,it bad
It no problem STS.
It your problem because TOP 100 of class get prize SO 300 players.
3 players cry :D

you don't get the point...
I mean it is frustrating if you do an effort to get on the lb and in the end you have nothing! It doesen't matter if you are 101th or 150th... the fact is that you miss the leaderboard just by a few points, and except of the hauntlet coins you have wasted much but earned quite nothing.

Alcta
01-30-2015, 05:45 PM
you don't get the point...
I mean it is frustrating if you do an effort to get on the lb and in the end you have nothing! It doesen't matter if you are 101th or 150th... the fact is that you miss the leaderboard just by a few points, and except of the hauntlet coins you have wasted much but earned quite nothing.

Yes. So i write on Topic(IDK where) About nice be if players can for points recive Prizes in NPC

500 Points = Courage Egg's.

Good is only about STS add class LB

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 10:08 PM
Thanks for all the great feedback everyone! This is our first time running this event so the feedback is very helpful and will be taken into account before running this event again. We're going to update it today with the leaderboards split by class so that will help all you warriors and mages.

I'm glad to hear that some of you are having lots of fun with this event. Our goal is to give you more small events like this that can give you new and fun experiences in AL while we work on larger features like the next expansion. Please keep the feedback coming and let me know if you have ideas for other events you'd like to see!

Possible to speed up the warriors at pve? I usually push my gale ahead then stop a while, take a long breath and turn around where I see a warrior struggling to keep his feets moving. It's pity but annoying for me and I don't know why nobody wants to share this thing.

Armani Boi
01-30-2015, 11:39 PM
Failed Event...and i mostly heard from other players as well.

vawaid
01-31-2015, 12:14 AM
Failed Event...and i mostly heard from other players as well.
Agree.

Warriors are still junk in pve

Arachna cocoon bug

Screen freeze

Too many armor for bosses.

This event is for endgame only, I dont feel fun because I have warrior in endgame, and other class ib lower level.

Stryerwar
01-31-2015, 01:16 AM
Im gonna miss hauntlet but im gonna love gauntlet i really need those respec scrolls for my personal stuffs :p ty sts for this event still waiting for valentines ;) hehe.....
PS is courage egg tradable? and sellable

zercom/ucliwood
01-31-2015, 02:27 AM
play it or not it's up to you xD

but maybe make the lb prize more valuable.. :/
like 1500 plat on 1-3, 750 plat on 4-10 something like that or a new vanity or new pet not courage ^^
the banner is not that bad.. it's cute.. or maybe add a new title for those who will be in lb :) thanks!!

BerryDroid
01-31-2015, 03:59 AM
not interested

Alcta
01-31-2015, 04:34 AM
not interested

50% players not interested in it :P

Soundlesskill
01-31-2015, 06:11 AM
But it's the first ever Gauntlet :)

Then S2 CTF banner should've been S1 one too, since PvP didn't come out until S2.

vawaid
01-31-2015, 06:12 AM
50% players not interested in it [emoji14]
I did, but not now. I thought it was amazing, untill I realize I can do nothing on this event.

Trueson
01-31-2015, 08:42 AM

Hahaah lol iots is on lb xD

Trueson
01-31-2015, 08:50 AM
Also thanks for this awesome event. I'm a hardcore player and I ran this event all day...so I've noticed a few bugs:
-the spiders of the first arena spawn to late.
-after the both bosses are dead and u die, when u re-spawn u get another coin so that's like 2 coins per run.
thanks
And the answer of rem's question is: my faster run was of 1 minute and 55 seconds and we all are arcane users and pros :D I couldn't run more faster then that.

Higuani
01-31-2015, 12:05 PM
Also thanks for this awesome event. I'm a hardcore player and I ran this event all day...so I've noticed a few bugs:
-the spiders of the first arena spawn to late.
-after the both bosses are dead and u die, when u re-spawn u get another coin so that's like 2 coins per run.
thanks
And the answer of rem's question is: my faster run was of 1 minute and 55 seconds and we all are arcane users and pros :D I couldn't run more faster then that.

Exactly the same here!

+ Lovely event!!!

nukedwolf
01-31-2015, 01:09 PM
Usually I always have a complaint about events, and event though the rewards are not the best, this is really a fun event. It pushes for teamwork and unity as a grp. It also is not to over whelming like most usual events, fun simple and to the point I like it. I also agree with trueson I noticed the spider spawns to be a bit slow towards the end even at low levels. We stand around and wait for last 2 to spawn. Over all happy, I wouldnt mind seeing the guantlet aspect reach tombs and mines... ive always wondered how many watchers tombs have I ran?

kidbane
01-31-2015, 04:24 PM
COOL

kidbane
01-31-2015, 04:27 PM
Hey man thus us tub but what's he banner gin a look like

tata
02-01-2015, 08:07 AM
And of course, LAG.

Sent from my N986 using Tapatalk

grzena1982
02-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Im absolutely enchanted with this event and its simplicity. I like the idea, execution, and rewards. Finally, a good chance to get a fun looking banner and decent prices for ordinary folks.

A big thank you from me Sts.

Alcta
02-02-2015, 04:33 AM
So we need wait for Valentine's. :D

Visiting
02-02-2015, 08:54 AM
I don't understand why anybody is complaining, it's a FREE event with an AWESOME banner as a reward, if you don't want it, don't do it.

Cuva.
02-02-2015, 02:11 PM
I don't understand why anybody is complaining, it's a FREE event with an AWESOME banner as a reward, if you don't want it, don't do it.

Maybe you have to run x hours a day to get the banner. If you dont have much money, you will lose all at potions and ankhs!

Earlingstad
02-02-2015, 02:13 PM
After we die once in the Gauntlet, the normal run automatically turns into elixir run. Is that intentional or a bug? If a bug just thought I'd bring it to your notice. Btw nice little event and that banner is beautiful!

Visiting
02-02-2015, 03:09 PM
After we die once in the Gauntlet, the normal run automatically turns into elixir run. Is that intentional or a bug? If a bug just thought I'd bring it to your notice. Btw nice little event and that banner is beautiful!

Did you use Ankh to revive? If so it's always been this way - plat/ankh = elixir run

alphabane
02-02-2015, 10:20 PM
sts please change courage pet to maridos pet xD hahaha

grzena1982
02-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Maybe you have to run x hours a day to get the banner. If you dont have much money, you will lose all at potions and ankhs!

I play as mage and the event is costing me 15k gold so far, im at lb with guaranteed banner. I could have gone even further, but the rewards are not appealing enough to spend more time on this as i can just buy hundreds of ankhs.

I hardly die, and even if i do, there is absolutely nothing i could have done better to not die - wrong spot at wrong time.

I see no point in using ankhs on this event.

Finally, if ur short of cash, then perhaps u need to spend more time farming rather than complaining on here about smth u have certainly no clue about. After all every single map and event requires/ed one to use pots (except for mages). Many people have been playing for years to get where they are now, i.e., the point where gold is not an issue.

geeman75
02-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Loved getting one shot!! Full health over 6000 health over 2000 armor and couldn't with stand one hit... come on now!!!

cyrusrevange
02-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Thank you

Haligali
02-03-2015, 06:01 PM
When this ends finally?

Diggdugg
02-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Recommend making next "mini event" shorter, 1 week waaaay too long for mini event

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 01:46 AM
Thanks

cookiehunterx
02-04-2015, 02:40 AM
nice ty sts

Ruzada
02-04-2015, 05:19 AM
Awesome event, I can't wait for it to finish, awesome lag is awesome

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 08:47 AM
Awesome event, I can't wait for it to finish, awesome lag is awesome

You still have lag? (even for gauntlet)
How about checking ISP!

HeyitsTubs
02-04-2015, 10:38 AM
where can i find it?

Astrea
02-04-2015, 10:49 AM
where can i find it?

At kraag lol.

PhoenixPrime
02-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Here is our feedback for the Developers.

This is our first event btw, so not sure if the other ones worked this way or not, but, we would have preferred to see the entry point for 'the Gauntlet' somewhere else, and not overriding 'the Hauntlet'. We needed to finish up Sigrun's quest (and quest for destroying the cannons as well) and were not able to get in through the normal Hauntlet access point. Luckily we were still able to get to them via the Quest log.

However, once we completed the quest, were back at square one, and culdn't get back to the 'normal' Hauntlet anymore (to earn coins and exp). So basically, we can't do any Hauntlet runs until this event ends. Was planning on using that as part of my tomb/mines/hauntlet rotation since I'm currently on my week long XP boost elixer! (And yes, we tried the Gauntlet and got our butts handed to us on a plate, we're new at this still, heh).

So not life ending or anything, just slightly inconvenient. Maybe next time the event comes around we'll be experienced enough to not go squish quite as fast.

Ruzada
02-05-2015, 03:16 AM
You still have lag? (even for gauntlet)
How about checking ISP!

neah,i get lag only in this game, everything else working as usual. funny fact is that i never lagged in AL like this : every day (since event), ping spinking, event taking place.

Intous
10-02-2015, 11:13 AM
I can't enter hauntlet Why?!

dylantiivaka
10-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Lol wait xs

Sent from my PSP3404DUO using Tapatalk

mesalin
10-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Gauntlet never was amazing 'event ' if we can call it event. Just for fame and banner xD

<Forgiveness>

Mysticate
10-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Sounds like a cool event! I'm pretty new, can someone tell me what respect scrolls are, and how they can be obtained and what they're used for?

Dex Scene
10-03-2015, 05:18 AM
I can't enter hauntlet Why?!
I don't know why you guys always necro old thread????
Please use eyes before you post your why why! Look at the date of this thread.

Lim Weibin
10-03-2015, 11:24 PM
wow i cant seem to find the gauntlet lel