PDA

View Full Version : New Player in AL

lordtp
01-29-2015, 02:29 PM
Hello, I am Tp. I started playing AL yesterday. Have been playing PL for over 4 years but switching to AL now, also any PL players here can send me invite as well as AL players who are willing to answer some of my questions about AL's gameplay can also add.

Will be posting questions here as well, so here they go:

1. So can anyone tell me how do I host my own PVE maps here? I have been trying it but cant figure it out.

2. Looking for some good PVE builds for Mage can someone post links to good mage threads, PVE threads, build thread.

3. Which class is better for PVE farming? I made a blue mage, hope they are good. I see many players with above 1M PVE kills, is it easy to get PVE kills here?

Will be posting more questions later. Dont forget to add me. Ign:tpurohit :)

IGN: Lordtp

- Samdegreat
01-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Welcome ;)

1- invite (000/0000) to your party or someone who isn't online and you should be in a solo party. If you want friends to help out then invite them to your solo party.

2- I'm lazy... Gale,clock,fireball and shield or curse...not gonna write down the Passive points on skills ;)

3- mage is best for easier maps, rogues seem to be more desired within party's for harder maps. Warrior is lucky to tag along lol

Any questions? Just pm me on forums
Hope you have fun, welcome!

lordtp
01-29-2015, 03:10 PM
Welcome ;)

1- invite (000/0000) to your party or someone who isn't online and you should be in a solo party. If you want friends to help out then invite them to your solo party.

2- I'm lazy... Gale,clock,fireball and shield or curse...not gonna write down the Passive points on skills ;)

3- mage is best for easier maps, rogues seem to be more desired within party's for harder maps. Warrior is lucky to tag along lol

Any questions? Just pm me on forums
Hope you have fun, welcome!
Thanks for the quick reply :) still dnt understand how to host PVE maps here in AL. Can I host my own PVE map here?

Also where can I find cheap pots here? I keep running out on pot and I am low on gold coz I hardly get 3 to 4 coins on liquidating an item. :(

Xenobiotic
01-29-2015, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the quick reply :) still dnt understand how to host PVE maps here in AL. Can I host my own PVE map here?

Also where can I find cheap pots here? I keep running out on pot and I am low on gold coz I hardly get 3 to 4 coins on liquidating an item. :(

You get discounted potions from guild hall sellers. Try joining a good guild and running pve with the same level characters, you'll get more xp than one person.