PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new and I've got a question

Munkleson
03-04-2011, 05:26 PM
So I found hat this game is really Fu for an iPod game and I'm nearly addicted to it already xD

I looked at some guides and they've said to not put any points into certain skills but the problem is that when I acquires new skills the points have already been put into it for me. I was wondering if there's an option to not allocate. Also is it worth spending a few bucks to reset or should I just start over? How much are respecs anyway?

Thanks a lot in advance

Major
03-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Off the bat, your skills will get one point put into the first 4 skills (maybe only first 2) no matter what. If you want to change that you have to spend 2 platinum. Welcome to the community!!

Keohike
03-04-2011, 05:28 PM
what lvl are u and wat did u put is ur low lvl it wud be fine cuz u prob will need it anyways and as for reset wait till ur higher lvl then if u get exp u will noe if its worth it to reset welcome to pocket legend

Tengotengo
03-04-2011, 05:33 PM
yea, I'd suggest playing how you want to play first, then fine-tuning after you want to be more competitive. My Warrior needs to be retooled, but I'm in no hurry. You may run into the odd situation where someone ostracizes you for an odd stat build, but ignore them. My suggestion is to spend any platinum (AKA real money) on buying dungeon campaigns FIRST. Buy them all, start playing, and see if you want to waste time with vanity stuff. Also, the items, like weapons, armor, etc, that cost platinum? soooo not worth it. The only thing I would suggest is a ring to bolster stats after a while. All my playing characters have a ring now, and I'm not sorry I did it.

Munkleson
03-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Those were pretty dam quick answers. I guess I should play this game a lot more first before I make any snap decisions. Great community so far =)

Tengotengo
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM
heh yes, and play more you will. I walked away from World of Warcraft after leveling a few characters to 7, and walking away from Everquest back in the day at a completely twinked 46 Bard who could've soloed to 65. I got bored with those. I haven't gotten bored of PL yet...

Keohike
03-04-2011, 05:55 PM
heh yes, and play more you will. I walked away from World of Warcraft after leveling a few characters to 7, and walking away from Everquest back in the day at a completely twinked 46 Bard who could've soloed to 65. I got bored with those. I haven't gotten bored of PL yet...

if they keep updating and making new maps or items and add new features i wud think it be hard to be bored of it

Pharcyde
03-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Those were pretty dam quick answers. I guess I should play this game a lot more first before I make any snap decisions. Great community so far =)

The magic of a active and friendly community :)