PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends II ideas.

Tengotengo
03-04-2011, 05:28 PM
No, there isn't a sequel in the works. I'm far from a Dev (although, if you wanna hire me...)

I'd like to see 6 stats, a'la Dungeons and Dragons.

STR- DPS attacker = Tiger
DEX- Archer = Bird
CON- Tank = Bear
INT- damage caster = Elf
WIS- Healer = uhhh...Goat? Yak? Boar?
CHA- Mob mover = Spider Monkey

With this, It'd be interesting to see a tiered skills tree, with certain archetypes getting first access to some skills over others.

There'd be no reason a Tiger couldn't be a healer, but not until later levels.

why do I posit this suggestion? I wanna see new character models. That's about it. I can take or leave a new ruleset.

Long story short, I want to play a fat pig character with a Gurgox Hammer. Also, a Lemur with a stilleto. Or a Lemur with a Plasma Axe of the Rift.

Something hilarious. As it stands, I cant get enough of Elven Paladins.

Major
03-04-2011, 05:32 PM
I would like to have more stats but i like being PURE, if there where more stats to put into that would most likely change everything for me lol. If more stats meant more chars then bring it on lol

Tengotengo
03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
I figure there'd have to be stat minimums, like armor has now. If you wanted to have a healing skill up to level 4, you may have to have a minimum base WIS score of 80 or something. This would mean twice the stat points, but it'd also be twice the stats, so no biggie. It'd be something like personal heals up to lvl 3, then group heals to level 6, UNLESS you're a WIS character, in which you can get any of them right away.

Also, the prime stat would also be the resist against attacks of that kind.
STR = base armor, DEX = base dodge, CON = base debuff resist, INT = offensive spell resist, WIS = life drain/etc resist, CHA = push/taunt/etc resist

This sounds like fun to sort out, actually.

Arterra
03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
if they make skill trees, maybe higher tier spells would require you to have a certain stat amount, say for a aoe drain life needing both wisdom and int, a dungeon-wide healing needing only wisdom, and a massive fireball needing int...

KaotiicxDream
03-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Woot? PL2 ?? hmm.. if u dont know it they wont make a PL2.. they keep making patches and so .. Just like WoW, RuneScape and other MMO/MMORPG games..