PDA

View Full Version : Is Courage that bad a pet for Gauntlet LB reward?

carmine_blade
01-29-2015, 04:19 PM
Or is that the low price of the Adventurer's Kit has devalued him in our minds?

I mean, objectively speaking (leaving aside the fact of Courage's availability for a few dollars), how good a pet is he?

In any case, I think it's great STS has put on this little event, and the prizes are really just token rewards I reckon, because the glory of being on the leaderboard is the real reward, right? ;) but seriously thanks STS for something to keep us interested while we wait for the Valentine's event and upcoming expansion!

Overweightank
01-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Or is that the low price of the Adventurer's Kit has devalued him in our minds?

I mean, objectively speaking (leaving aside the fact of Courage's availability for a few dollars), how good a pet is he?

In any case, I think it's great STS has put on this little event, and the prizes are really just token rewards I reckon, because the glory of being on the leaderboard is the real reward, right? ;) but seriously thanks STS for something to keep us interested while we wait for the Valentine's event and upcoming expansion!

Its a Cool event, People hating too much, I honestly think the rewards suck, but who cares about the rewards, its fun! :) Also, nice work to whoever made the Gauntlet's Krunch boss artwork and animation.. looks soooo good on my behalf! <3