PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the new "Event"

cami
01-29-2015, 06:33 PM
I know that this is good and a new type of "Event" but for example I have life :/ I must study and job. I think, why no do it with tiers for get banner respect scrolls kit, ankhs and pet? I cant play all time for have good points!. Please...

Bronze tier = Banner ( 250 points )
Silver tier = 5 scrolls ( 1.550 points )
Gold tier = 25 ankhs ( 2.510 points )
Platinum tier = 100 ankhs, 10 packs of scroll and 1 courage pet. ( 3.600 points )

All the prizes are untradeables.

Also I want to say that other big problem with the new "Event" is what the prizes are more for rogues. Actually the map is very easy for a rogue. Is more this "Event" no loves other classes because the map gauntle full rogue kill all very fast!. I had the oportunity of share a few of runs with 2 rogues, 1 warr and 1 mage but really no good :/ . The party full rogue was of time 1,5min and the party 2 rogues, 1 warr and 1 mage 3,4min and more..

Many twinks are seeing this very easy and are taking the LB.

Dvsk
01-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Well I'm pretty sure they won't do this, even though I do like this idea. The reason being is that this isn't a normal event, it's just something new and fun. Also it's free, meaning you do not need to farm energy etc.. therefore your choice whether to do it or not. And this also may be something to get you ready for the new expansion, test your skills xd.

cami
01-29-2015, 06:47 PM
true, but in my idea of tiers no is necesary energy xD. But if many runs hehe

Visiting
01-29-2015, 06:51 PM
I like the idea but, I think the point to prize ratio is pretty low.Within hours of the event starting I've already gotten 250+ pts. I doubt this idea would be implemented, but hopefully considered for next time :)