PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Ancient Planar Pendant Recipe

wenoleya
01-29-2015, 10:22 PM
Hello! I just looted one, so I'm wondering what I need to craft it. I haven't opened it yet. If it's too much of a hassle, I'll just sell it :) thanks!

Twix
01-29-2015, 11:17 PM
wow.. ive been running arena day and night and still none. Guess you have to pay money to get something good in this game. Anyways, congrats. Better off selling it to get gold

oxon
01-29-2015, 11:51 PM
congratulations on the drop...you need the planar relic and condensed essence's from arena bosses,see the npc in planar tombs,he tells you all you need to know on crafting..i was too impatient to wait for a recipe drop so i bought mine lol...if your not hurting for gold i would advise you to craft the pendant,as it's stats and proc is well worth it,if your more worried about gold than gear and stats then sell it..

wenoleya
01-30-2015, 01:05 AM
wow.. ive been running arena day and night and still none. Guess you have to pay money to get something good in this game. Anyways, congrats. Better off selling it to get gold

LOL! Must've been my lucky day! Wasn't even wearing a lepre o.O or maybe it doesn't even need lepres for it to drop. And thank you!

congratulations on the drop...you need the planar relic and condensed essence's from arena bosses,see the npc in planar tombs,he tells you all you need to know on crafting..i was too impatient to wait for a recipe drop so i bought mine lol...if your not hurting for gold i would advise you to craft the pendant,as it's stats and proc is well worth it,if your more worried about gold than gear and stats then sell it..
I see! Well, thanks for the info! I think I'm gonna hold on to it for now :)