PDA

View Full Version : Low FPS after middle of runs and during boss fights

Jirikjurasek
01-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Hello,
this issue is here for realy long time. After killing approx half of mobs in elites, my FPS are heavily lower and lower. Only things which help are death or remap.
This is super annoyng during longer boss fights as in planar tombs, where after half of boss HP my FPS goes near to zero. The game is unplayable in this situation. Only solution in this situation is death.

Rx8
01-31-2015, 12:31 AM
Hello,
this issue is here for realy long time. After killing approx half of mobs in elites, my FPS are heavily lower and lower. Only things which help are death or remap.
This is super annoyng during longer boss fights as in planar tombs, where after half of boss HP my FPS goes near to zero. The game is unplayable in this situation. Only solution in this situation is death.

Is your device a galaxy tab s?...i just bought one and played AL found out that i had this issue too..frames reduce so badly when hp is low and the graphics are literally SQUISHED up.

Jirikjurasek
02-09-2015, 03:13 AM
Is your device a galaxy tab s?...i just bought one and played AL found out that i had this issue too..frames reduce so badly when hp is low and the graphics are literally SQUISHED up.

I play on HTC One M7, but lot of people in parties complain

Zeus
02-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Android users have a memory leak that's present both in Android and Google Chrome. It's not STG's bug to take care of. :/