PDA

View Full Version : Plat farmers are back REMOVE OFFERS

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 05:30 PM
APOLOGY
I wanted to say sorry about the KDR opinion, It was just an example that I shouldnt have used and would like to say sorry to anyone offended.
HOW I KNOW THEY EXIST
A lot of people are asking for proof and this is the best I can give. On 18-12-24 the double platinum offer event started. On this event one of my friends got from a mythic set and a pink pet to a samael, singe, elo bow, arcane ring, literally everything any one of us would want. I asked how she did it, she told me she's a great merch and she looted some of it (yea right). Then not too long ago she got banned because of being rude to StS support. After she did she told me on a social site she was a plat farmer and exactly that IOS users can do it and explained how to , even though she can come back if she wants to can't be bothered farming all that plat again. You guys some what happy now?

Has anybody been wondering why there are so many arcane geared users out there with barely any kills who absolutely suck? They are ,most likely plat farmers. IOS users can plat farm STS remove offers ASAP or fix this. Your probably thinking how do I know? Because I know people who did it and I once called them 'friends'. I won't call out their names but this needs to stop. This is why deflation thrives in AL. Look at the 'rich' people out there who have no idea how to play and are absolutely terrible but die less because of their gear. Please remove offers, I know I'll get hate for this as those of you who struggle with platinum need offers. But I'm doing the economy a favour and getting rid of cheaters.

If anyones thinking 'How do plat farmers suck and not plat farmers are better????' Well people who legitimately level tend to have a more harsh time, Having greater difficulty in elites helps them adapt and find new ways of playing the game and learn about the mechanics, where as a plat farmer already had the top gear, Didnt have to struggle as much and has In their mind 'I have the best gear in the game its just that the games hard'

Magegrimm
01-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Totally agree with Titan we all want a solution to improve economy right? Now this ^ is a good way to improve....
I certainly do not like the idea of plat farming, STS did well in stopping plat farming in android now i think it's time for iOS.

The Goat
01-30-2015, 05:35 PM
I need plats. I like to farm my plats. I farmed like +100. Most of good offers have ran out. Mmmm. No more plat farming for me. B-( Mmmmm. :'-(.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 05:36 PM
I'm not saying arcane geared people are cheats I know plently who are experienced honest people who I deeply respect. But when we look at an arcane geared person we think they are experienced, and respect them. Sadly some of them are cheaters who spent no effort in anything.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 05:37 PM
I need plats. I like to farm my plats. I farmed like +100. Most of good offers have ran out. Mmmm. No more plat farming for me. B-( Mmmmm. :'-(.
That's not what plat farming means. I'll PM you what it is

Magegrimm
01-30-2015, 05:41 PM
Sadly what Titan said it is true, we think arcane players are the best, well that's what we think but we're actually wrong, I can guess many legendary players are more experienced and know how game works. Sadly we think gear is more important than skill but this thread is also to remind you that it is not. Look at KDR of an arcane player and compare to a legendary than you'll see who's the best and not who has the best gear.
Great thread Titan, let's hope STS see this and try to make things better!

Cuva.
01-30-2015, 05:45 PM
STS changed so much the last year... why do you need plat? I mean everything is obtainable in the cs or with the daily quests...

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 05:46 PM
STS changed so much the last year... why do you need plat? I mean everything is obtainable in the cs or with the daily quests...
Exactly
But plat helps you buy ankhs which you sell for 60k, see how plat farmers work?

Alcta
01-30-2015, 05:47 PM
I Need plat's only for open lock,so...?

Rest i can get in Bard (Daily Quest).

Opry
01-30-2015, 05:56 PM
So plat farmer is best geared player who have less kdr than pinks geared player ?

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:08 PM
So plat farmer is best geared player who have less kdr than pinks geared player ?
No I was just giving an example lol, if you come across a bad player who is inexperienced in top gear most likely they plat farmed

Imsofancy
01-30-2015, 06:16 PM
LOL, so if I want a mythic pet and its 250 plat and I dont buy plat, and I do as many offers as possible to get enough platinum to purchase it, and when I get it, now I need to defend myself against ppl who assume I cheated for it because I have a bad kdr? -.-

Reconstruction
01-30-2015, 06:21 PM
No I was just giving an example lol, if you come across a bad player who is inexperienced in top gear most likely they plat farmed

Not necessarily they might of opened lock and got lucky your theory may be true may not be

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:23 PM
LOL, so if I want a mythic pet and its 250 plat and I dont buy plat, and I do as many offers as possible to get enough platinum to purchase it, and when I get it, now I need to defend myself against ppl who assume I cheated for it because I have a bad kdr? -.-

No -.- Im talking about people who have BARELY any kills and have arcane rings and what not. Myth pets arent hard to get. The main point of this thread was to point out plat farmers exist and need to be stopped.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Not necessarily they might of opened lock and got lucky your theory may be true may not be
Doesnt matter plat farmers still exist

kinzmet
01-30-2015, 06:28 PM

Thats not the platinum farming that we are talking about here, all your doing is completing offers not plat farming.

Plat farming is an abuse on offers (I can't discuss further here). You can get platinums as many as you can, 1700 plats is just everyday for a plat farmer.
Because of this, they can pop crates without a second thought. With so many platinum they can get and locks they pop, its not surprising that they would eventually get arcane items that would make them rich or will make them statisticaly strong. But also because of sudden increase in power, the have no idea or skills in real PVE or PVP.

carmine_blade
01-30-2015, 06:28 PM
I suspect many of the original plat farmers are back with other accounts. How thorough was STS's effort in tracing large gold transactions or arcane items trades?

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:30 PM
Thats not the platinum farming that we are talking about here, all your doing is completing offers not plat farming.

Plat farming is an abuse on offers (I can't discuss further here). You can get platinums as many as you can, 1700 plats is just everyday for a plat farmer.
Because of this, they can pop crates without a second thought. With so many platinum they can get and locks they pop, its not surprising that they would eventually get arcane items that would make them rich or will make them statisticaly strong. But also because of sudden increase in power, the have no idea or skills in real PVE or PVP.
This is exactly what I mean. And when I said 'they tend to have a bad KDR' I meant because of their sudden increase in power they don't know how run properly or play properly, thus they end up dying a insane amount and they barely have any kills because they never had to farm.

Reconstruction
01-30-2015, 06:31 PM
Doesnt matter plat farmers still exist

Any proof of this?

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Any proof of this?
Not SS proof but it exists trusts me. I had a friend who plat farmed and lied to me saying they were a pro merch.

Overweightank
01-30-2015, 06:35 PM
I never knew exactly what plat farming means? Is plat farming when you do the same offers a few times and end up with like 50-60 plat? or is it like hardcore, when you end up with like 500+ ?

Because if its even a few times recorded, I'd think almost every player in the game would be in trouble xD

But yes! Plat offers should be fixed. :/ One time use only.

Overweightank
01-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Not SS proof but it exists trusts me. I had a friend who plat farmed and lied to me saying they were a pro merch.

Can you pm me in game and explain platinum farming? Idk whats wrong and whats okay :o
( I don't plat farm, because I cant bare doing same offers for sooooo long)

Opry
01-30-2015, 06:37 PM
No -.- Im talking about people who have BARELY any kills and have arcane rings and what not. Myth pets arent hard to get. The main point of this thread was to point out plat farmers exist and need to be stopped.
atleast i agree with u abt this,

Puffinnn
01-30-2015, 06:40 PM
I think you're missing a huge variable here. What if the so-called "noob" is just straight up have a huge wallet irl.
Also, in my perspective plat offers rarely work. I'm not supporting the plat farmers, but just pointing something out.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:43 PM
I think you're missing a huge variable here. What if the so-called "noob" is just straight up have a huge wallet irl.
Also, in my perspective plat offers rarely work. I'm not supporting the plat farmers, but just pointing something out.
Then fair enough but your missing the point that they exist and must be stopped!

Jazzi
01-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Has anybody been wondering why there are so many arcane geared users out there with barely any kills and a crap load of deaths who absolutely suck? They are plat farmers. IOS users can plat farm STS remove offers ASAP or fix this. Your probably thinking how do I know? Because I know people who did it and I once called them 'friends'. I won't call out their names but this needs to stop. This is why deflation thrives in AL. Look at the 'rich' people out there who have no idea how to play, have less than 20k kills and a crap load of deaths who are absolutely terrible but die less because of their gear. Please remove offers, I know I'll get hate for this as those of you who struggle with platinum need offers. But I'm doing the economy a favour and getting rid of cheaters.

If anyones thinking 'How do plat farmers suck and not plat farmers are better????' Well people who legitimately level tend to have a more harsh time, Having greater difficulty in elites helps them adapt and find new ways of playing the game and learn about the mechanics, where as a plat farmer already had the top gear, Didnt have to struggle as much and has In their mind 'I have the best gear in the game its just that the games hard'

EDIT: I seem to have a lot of people saying to me 'so if someone has a bad kdr they are a plat farmer' That's not what I meant. Because plat farmers only go for the best gear and because of their sudden increase in power from random trash gear to best gear im the game they have no idea how to run properly or play properly and end up dying a insane amount. They barely have any kills because they never had to farm. Do you guys see what I mean now? Most of us legit players get our kills from farming wt4 for energy and event essences or KM3 for locks. And we die a lot because were not highly geared. Where as plat farmers tend to be bad and inexperienced so they die a lot, and also they don't have much kills because they never had to farm in the first place..

Well this could explain some things. I recently had the displeasure of running with several different max geared parties in planar tombs 3. All players showed a surprising lack of skill. The tanks died on the boss like flies, two maxed out mages could not control the vines, etc.

The only thing that bothers me here is that I cannot possible fathom how they could farm that much plat? I have tried all the offers available in my country (Germany) and, after frustration of most of them not working, I ended up with less than 30 plat. Maybe the offers are much better in other countries?

Anyway if what you say is true this needs to be addressed immediately

hunterrbeast
01-30-2015, 06:46 PM
I'm not saying arcane geared people are cheats I know plently who are experienced honest people who I deeply respect. But when we look at an arcane geared person we think they are experienced, and respect them. Sadly some of them are cheaters who spent no effort in anything. pm me wat it means too?

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:48 PM
Well this could explain some things. I recently had the displeasure of running with several different max geared parties in planar tombs 3. All players showed a surprising lack of skill. The tanks died on the boss like flies, two maxed out mages could not control the vines, etc.

The only thing that bothers me here is that I cannot possible fathom how they could farm that much plat? I have tried all the offers available in my country (Germany) and, after frustration of most of them not working, I ended up with less than 30 plat. Maybe the offers are much better in other countries?

Anyway if what you say is true this needs to be addressed immediately
That's how the farming works, Ill PM you. And yes I ran with Max geared people In T3 as well (maybe we ran with the same people?) The war died at boss once every 30 secs, Had no idea when to stun, didn't know that if you stun on big red circle rocks don't fall, didn't know how to park. Yet he had a frost bulwark samael and planar pendant.

illwilly
01-30-2015, 06:53 PM
Im abit offended. My deaths im proud of, most if them from farming elite and events and arena and planar toombs, some of this 10 deaths every run for beeing among first to loot and sell. A rich person should have deaths or else they not done much farming other then kills. I farmed most mine in wt4.. but again, i have more 41 mages, and one have 90deaths and 15000ap and done ursoth event..
More offended on behalf of the true farmers with 10k+ deaths then a mini farmer 55k plat history mage with measly 3k deaths. And 350k kills

CAK Vader
01-30-2015, 06:53 PM
I earned my mythic and I have a bad kd, and I'm not even level 41. It is possible. Think before you speak.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:55 PM
People are seriously taking this the wrong way. I'm sure you all have a lot of kills along with a lot of deaths. Plat farmers don't have a lot of kills and have a lot of deaths. What aren't you understanding? Point is it needs to be stopped.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 06:57 PM
Im abit offended. My deaths im proud of, most if them from farming elite and events and arena and planar toombs, some of this 10 deaths every run for beeing among first to loot and sell. A rich person should have deaths or else they not done much farming other then kills. I farmed most mine in wt4.. but again, i have more 41 mages, and one have 90deaths and 1500ap and done ursoth event..
More offended on behalf of the true farmers with 10k+ deaths then a mini farmer 55k plat history mage with measly 3k deaths. And 350k kills

Didn't mean to offend you I know you in game and you have a lot of kills I've seen you. But plat farmers are the ones with barely any kills because they never farmed and have a lot of deaths (bad KDR such as 20 kills 5k deaths) and you seem to be taking this as EVERYONE with a kd like that is a farmer I was using it as a mere example? Most of you are taking this as 'Oh if I have a lot of deaths I have a bad KDR I'm offended' By bad I meant you have under 15-20k kills and are loaded with top gear with 5-10k deaths. To be honest more deaths you have shows how much more of a true farmer you are, but if you barely have any kills either? That shows you never really farmed IMO

kinzmet
01-30-2015, 06:58 PM
That's how the farming works, Ill PM you. And yes I ran with Max geared people In T3 as well (maybe we ran with the same people?) The war died at boss once every 30 secs, Had no idea when to stun, didn't know that if you stun on big red circle rocks don't fall, didn't know how to park. Yet he had a frost bulwark samael and planar pendant.

If I was in a PuG and all of them are maxed out, I check if they die fast or wouldnt know how to time stuns. I won't waste an ankh on that team I would just leave.
Because its either they are :
1. Noob with a lots of money IRL.
2. Plat farmers.
3. Trolls to drain you of your ankhs.

Hail
01-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Honestly I do not believe you however that is ny opinion just as you have yours. The thing I am concerned about is the whole "bad kdr" thing. If you go accusing someone of doing something highly illegal just because they have a high death count I dont blame them for lashing out back at you.

Some proof would be nice.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:02 PM
I was using it as a example please re read my reply to you. Can we agree that they exist and need to be stopped and leave the arguing at that?

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:04 PM
Omg again...if they have a high death count with a good kill count that's good! It shows you farm often. But if you have a high death count with not many kills? More suspicious isn't it? And if you want proof get an IOS device and try it. If not let STS find out and let them deal with it. For example if I have 20k deaths with 500k-1mil kills I'd say that's enough kills to show I farm and enough deaths to show I farm. If I had 10k deaths with 20k kills? Doesn't add up IMO

illwilly
01-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Pleas read my post again titan. Ive BOUGHT over 55000 Plat and used.. i farm when new content, but open lockeds and support the game when bored and want new content to farm. I dont farm maps for 300k item every 10 map, i just wont do it..

Hadec
01-30-2015, 07:09 PM
as serancha says:
saw us proof or it never happened.theory is easily done.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:09 PM
Pleas read my post again titan. Ive BOUGHT over 55000 Plat and used.. i farm when new content, but open lockeds and support the game when bored and want new content to farm. I dont farm maps for 300k item every 10 map, i just wont do it..
Then STS can look at your history and see you spend money? You seem to think I'm pointing a finger at every top geared player and calling them a farmer? Do you expect me to say pink users are farmers?

Hail
01-30-2015, 07:10 PM
10k deaths to 20k kills???
Guess that means im a cheater eh. *sobs in a corner*

Joking. Too lazy to level up a character past 26 let alone 41.

illwilly
01-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Then just say how they do it and its fixed, dont blame the hard farming legends that farmed new content since release or s2 or 3.. u claim u know some that do. I know some that been acused of it and rumors spred about them, u might rethink who u listen to if u just heard this persons exploits wholes in plat free offers. If u know how they do, post it on insiders or here even. Sts would fix asap and delete post before it got to much attention..

illwilly
01-30-2015, 07:12 PM
You are..

Leonut
01-30-2015, 07:12 PM
This is exactly what I mean. And when I said 'they tend to have a bad KDR' I meant because of their sudden increase in power they don't know how run properly or play properly, thus they end up dying a insane amount and they barely have any kills because they never had to farm.

Most mages have bad KDR. So if one with arcane runs around - particularly the arcane broomstick known as Kershal, is he/she a plat farmer?

Make old arcane a component / ingredient to crafting a next better item. This will immediately stop the devaluation to a slow pace.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Lol at everyone PMing you and asking about plat farming so they can do it too.
I've not replied to the ones I don't know already.

Caabatric
01-30-2015, 07:17 PM
...ever heard of rich alts

- Samdegreat
01-30-2015, 07:17 PM
...ever heard of rich alts

There supposidly plat farmers rofl

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Then just say how they do it and its fixed, dont blame the hard farming legends that farmed new content since release or s2 or 3.. u claim u know some that do. I know some that been acused of it and rumors spred about them, u might rethink who u listen to if u just heard this persons exploits wholes in plat free offers. If u know how they do, post it on insiders or here even. Sts would fix asap and delete post before it got to much attention..
Buddy I know someone who doesn't spend money on this got top gear in 2 weeks on double plat weekend. Explain to me please and if you were on forums months back when the issues first rose up you'd know how it's done. And I'm not accusing old legends at all.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:19 PM
Most mages have bad KDR. So if one with arcane runs around - particularly the arcane broomstick known as Kershal, is he/she a plat farmer?

Make old arcane a component / ingredient to crafting a next better item. This will immediately stop the devaluation to a slow pace.
For the last time, anyone else who is blind and doesnt read my posts properly will get ignored. If you have a lot of deaths with the kills to back it up and experience. Then chances are your not a farmer. If you have barely any kills, a lot of deaths chances are your a farmer. Do you understand now?

- Samdegreat
01-30-2015, 07:20 PM
For the last time, anyone else who is blind and doesnt read my posts properly will get ignored. If you have a lot of deaths with the kills to back it up and experience. Then chances are your not a farmer. If you have barely any kills, a lot of deaths chances are your a farmer. Do you understand now?

So we should stay out of elite for a while then? Otherwise were all plat farmers ;)

Hadec
01-30-2015, 07:21 PM
There supposidly plat farmers rofl
hahaha sarcasm in his best

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:22 PM
I'm done with this thread lol GG. Most of you are changing the subject and crying 'I have 10k deaths ur calling me a farmer stfu titan' Well you guys seem to not understand and not see the people with 15k kills and 10k deaths in the game who suck. If you all think they don't exist? So be it let there be more terrible players who look good let the economy be ruined. Not really my problem is it? ;)

Yumisa
01-30-2015, 07:26 PM
Everyone stop whining... He/She did not say ''everyone who has alot of deaths compared to kills has low skill'' Its obvious what was declared was that MOST plat farmers tend to have that kind of kdr...STS have to investigate this and see if it is true...If by plat farming you mean '' completing offers like any other persons but doing it all day long'' i don't think thats illegal...What is illegal is to abuse the system and manage to re-complete the offers you have already done in a fast way all day long.

That in mind please stay positive and do not be offended by comments on the internet it will never do you any good, just live on :)

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Everyone stop whining... He/She did not say ''everyone who has alot of deaths compared to kills has low skill'' Its obvious what was declared was that MOST plat farmers tend to have that kind of kdr...STS have to investigate this and see if it is true...If by plat farming you mean '' completing offers like any other persons but doing it all day long'' i don't think thats illegal...What is illegal is to abuse the system and manage to re-complete the offers you have already done in a fast way all day long.
That's what I meant thank God someone with a brain. I wish everyone else wasn't blind and used common sense instead of lashing out on me.

Leonut
01-30-2015, 07:29 PM

Chill. I know what you mean. Just taking another opportunity to rub it in STG's face on their failure in class balance. Also their lack of action and bad solutions on economy balance.

When an items get release too much into the system they secret nerf it to the ground. And when it's lacking they release it like a flood. Also they launch new item so quickly.

I'll try not to hijack your thread for such purposes.

- Samdegreat
01-30-2015, 07:30 PM
If you want to be rich without spending money, then you have to either Merch,sell names or plat farm lol.

Have you seen how the auction works...prices change everyday all new content costs 20k after the first day and imbued sets were 30m...

Hadec
01-30-2015, 07:38 PM
personally i had the chance to plat farm back then but i didnt want to get banned also it was sooooo boring..
this game needs more devs and deeper actions not just the surface

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:55 PM
I want to apologise to everyone I offended by saying the bad KDR thing, I wasn't calling you guys out or anything. Point is we need to get rid of these pesky famers :) just forget I ever said anything about deaths

- Samdegreat
01-30-2015, 07:59 PM
I want to apologise to everyone I offended by saying the bad KDR thing, I wasn't calling you guys out or anything. Point is we need to get rid of these pesky famers :) just forget I ever said anything about deaths

Death? Huh is that a new language? XD

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Death? Huh is that a new language? XD
Lmao

Axesam
01-30-2015, 08:48 PM
Nativex is d problem, no idea why sts bring them back in game.

Tabeer Amin
01-30-2015, 08:58 PM
Well first sts let 'plat farming' happen
And when people find out and farm (who will not if u knw how) sts ban those people..
It's not people's fault ..It's urs sts.
U should be more carefull with what offer u give and how they work.

Titanfall
01-30-2015, 10:44 PM
I cant see much any offer at all so how you will farm xd also they change already their protection from vpn so it won't work any more tried and tested..so this person posted this must be on drugs or paranoid xd
Why don't you learn what plat farming is before making yourself look stupid?

Onite
01-31-2015, 12:59 AM
What exactly is plat farming I'm not asking cause I would like to do it, I have been playing this game for a year and half and took lots of breaks, and I like to keep up with the latest things going on.
Thank you for your time.

Akatsuuki
01-31-2015, 01:40 AM
A friend of mine quit because plat farm doesn't work anymore he Tolld me everything about it after jan 3 or 4 reset ads doesn't work on iOS anyore due to account basis made by nativeX everyttime u get 1 offer I would appear gain on the same account well if you have a proof show us if it's still working

Akatsuuki
01-31-2015, 02:31 AM
What I heard lately was something like duplicate stuffs .. I don't know if it's true hope it's not but base on the economy it self it's simple someone is hoarding the golds no plat farmer = no good golds to circulate in the market and lastly the flooding of items due to chest and plat sale I myself gets plenty of arcanes and mythics from Ursume crates that's a fact , For plat farm I know another one but its legal (purchased legally but has a trick)this one is the real thing but I can't discuss it here or to anyone I saw them doing it but I wouldn't do it (scared of getting banned)

eonziggys
01-31-2015, 02:50 AM
I know what plat farming and the only stupid here is you titanfall.sts already fixed the offers so you can't keep repeating offers even if you use vpn.again think before you open your filthy mouth titanfall.

Veluthe
01-31-2015, 02:58 AM
Lol at this! Plat farming really? First off you cant 'plat farm' offers. You cant do same offer repeatedly cus ive tried. It dissapears. And even if you could its not worth getting 2-10plat each time and having install reinstall junk or whatever it is you do. The few times ive done offers its too much time for too less plat and half time offers dont even reward you. And if this is possible to plat farm as you say then whoever does it is a no life and even lazier than real plat buyers.
But just cus someone has arcane and low kdr doesnt mean anything. They may have alts and stashed the stuff.or maybe they are old player return to game. But I guess you dont think of these.

elitwarrio
01-31-2015, 03:41 AM
If it is true DONT FIX THIS PLS.. At least maybe economy will back to standard of last year. Let them farm plats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Froxanthar
01-31-2015, 03:48 AM
"Real Money Trade" also can make anyone become rich in AL. Not just plat farm.

Rx8
01-31-2015, 03:58 AM
If it is true DONT FIX THIS PLS.. At least maybe economy will back to standard of last year. Let them farm plats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The real reason from my perspective could be to maintain the balance of the poor and rich, economy.... But as froxanthar has said there are certain websites where u can get rich through real money. Sites like elitepvpers, scythe, and other more websites.... trust me i dont think these websites have anything active for AL(i just viewed sites, not tried to get anything!) I guess maybe the balance is the reason or may not be. I am not sure...but sts takes it serious for plat farming issues....

Goodhabbit
01-31-2015, 04:05 AM
Well.... seems like this is true, look at the economy, its dead. When sts banned all the plat farmers the last time, the economy started to revive again, i saw the changes, during the time when there were 'plat farmers', the egg price of mythic pet release is always in the range of 500k-400k then when the plat farmers are banned, the price ranged of the new release pf mythic pet egg is about 900k-700k. We saw a lot of lb players banned, because they were all plat farmers.

Guys what a plat farming means is that when a player get 1k+ plats a day from free offers, theres a trick to make the free offers permanently in there. I also know guild whose officers are selling plats exchange for gold and real money.

Face the truth sts, the plat farmers are back and they should be stop before they destroy the game economy and the next one is the game itself.....

davidvilla
01-31-2015, 06:04 AM
Let me bring a little clarification. We had a platinum discount period.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?193521-Happy-Holidays!-Plat-Sale-and-Bonus-Offers-for-a-Limited-Time!
I wouldn't be surprised which was then followed by this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202707-This-Weekend!-2x-Odds-for-Mythic-and-Arcane-Item-in-Locked-Grand-Crates-of-the-Watch!

If we clearly look into this we can get most of our answers back.

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 06:28 AM
Let me bring a little clarification. We had a platinum discount period.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?193521-Happy-Holidays!-Plat-Sale-and-Bonus-Offers-for-a-Limited-Time!
I wouldn't be surprised which was then followed by this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202707-This-Weekend!-2x-Odds-for-Mythic-and-Arcane-Item-in-Locked-Grand-Crates-of-the-Watch!

If we clearly look into this we can get most of our answers back.
This is when I found out the person got 10k plat during that

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 06:32 AM
Lol at this! Plat farming really? First off you cant 'plat farm' offers. You cant do same offer repeatedly cus ive tried. It dissapears. And even if you could its not worth getting 2-10plat each time and having install reinstall junk or whatever it is you do. The few times ive done offers its too much time for too less plat and half time offers dont even reward you. And if this is possible to plat farm as you say then whoever does it is a no life and even lazier than real plat buyers.
But just cus someone has arcane and low kdr doesnt mean anything. They may have alts and stashed the stuff.or maybe they are old player return to game. But I guess you dont think of these.
Do you know what plat farming is? Were you here months and months ago where the issue was apparently 'solved' by StS? A 'friend' of mine who lied to me saying they were a merch got an arcane ring, since samael elo bow literally everything during that crate event. They then told they looted it all (yea right) then later they told me they plat farmed it said if you have an IOS device here's what to do (won't say what do so people don't get ideas)
Also the KDR thing, why don't you read every post and you'll see I said ignore I said anything about deaths?

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 06:36 AM
STS PLEASE, Look into peoples plat histories via free offers on 18-12-2014 when the double plat started. You'll see people who have 5-10k plat just by free offers. No one here believes me and that's their own problem, but you guys can actually check peoples account histories. If you want names I'll give you names.

davidvilla
01-31-2015, 06:39 AM
This is when I found out the person got 10k plat during that

If u don't mind can u explain the whole process with the steps involved? Basically from our general knowledge platinum farming was completely stopped and been clarified by JustG. So far u didn't even expressed anything in detail about the steps involved. And if that is really against terms and condition then we all will give a shout about it.

Bunny♥
01-31-2015, 06:42 AM
Plat farming has been fixed long time ago and banned tons of players depending on the infractions given(where are you when this was implemented in game?). IDK where you get this, probably your friend WAS a plat spammer BEFORE and kept enough golds to fund his toon. Nevertheless, the thread particularly points on PvP skills, not about plat farming, let say someone rich IRL is willing to spend a lot just for him to gear up - that doesnt point all fully geared players with no much skills in PvP is plat farmers. Also, i would suggest to put out evidences, no one believes with words and rumors :)

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 06:42 AM
If u don't mind can u explain the whole process with the steps involved? Basically from our general knowledge platinum farming was completely stopped and been clarified by JustG. So far u didn't even expressed anything in detail about the steps involved. And if that is really against terms and condition then we all will give a shout about it.
Id love to but if I say how its done I'll tell everyone viewing this thread and they'll do it too.

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 06:45 AM
Plat farming has been fixed long time ago and banned tons of players depending on the infractions given(where are you when this was implemented in game?). IDK where you get this, probably your friend WAS a plat spammer BEFORE and kept enough golds to fund his toon. Nevertheless, the thread particularly points on PvP skills, not about plat farming, let say someone rich IRL is willing to spend a lot just for him to gear up - that doesnt point all fully geared players with no much skills in PvP is plat farmers. Also, i would suggest to put out evidences, no one believes with words and rumors :)

Trust me fraline I know its hard to believe but she had old toons she got banned on, then came back start of December. I know its hard to believe but I've known her for 3 years and she didn't trust me with that as its classified info, but after she got banned she told me anyway and how to do it. And it wasn't supposed to focus on KDR that was a mere example I used. People took it to heart and dragged it on.

gumball3000
01-31-2015, 06:46 AM
Any bugs should be reported to support instead of making dumb posts with 0 proof on forums.

davidvilla
01-31-2015, 06:51 AM
Id love to but if I say how its done I'll tell everyone viewing this thread and they'll do it too.

Mate. If u don't expose anything it will be your fault too for not making a Crystal clear clarification. I give u an example here:
U went to a doctor for a sickness treatment but u didn't tell him what problem u were having. The doctor will be confused and will think he getting trolled.

Xorrior
01-31-2015, 06:52 AM
I believe that we do have plat farmers in game that have escaped the net.

Plat farming costs STS money. Plat farmed is not real money into the bank accounts of STS.

People like me use real money to buy plats, which goes and pays for the game development. Therefore plat farming is curtailing game development or exacerbating it's demise. Also real plat purchasers get put off from buying plat.

Sadly it seems, Nativex ad payments are just too hard for STS to turn them down.

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 06:55 AM
Mate. If u don't expose anything it will be your fault too for not making a Crystal clear clarification. I give u an example here:
U went to a doctor for a sickness treatment but u didn't tell him what problem u were having. The doctor will be confused and will think he getting trolled.
It won't be my fault for anything, When STS read this they'll hopefully get my point research about it and see that it exists. If I tell everyone now how I do know all of them won't go off and plat farm?

Astride
01-31-2015, 09:21 AM
If you think platfarm is gone then you are a fool. Its harder to find good offers and it takes longer to put up a consistent amount of plat but its nowhere near impossible.

davidvilla
01-31-2015, 09:45 AM
If you think platfarm is gone then you are a fool. Its harder to find good offers and it takes longer to put up a consistent amount of plat but its nowhere near impossible.

However it can be controlled in easiest way possible.
One possible solution can be to limit 1 offer per 30 minutes. Disable the offers for 30 minutes. A countdown timer like we have for crafting can be used. One can take 2nd offer only after the timer is down. I'm sure this will completely stop or delay everything related to platinum farming.

davidvilla
01-31-2015, 09:47 AM
But still my major concerning issue is:
How the heck we gonna stop the gold buyers? It's almost impossible to track them even through the system.

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 09:53 AM
But still my major concerning issue is:
How the heck we gonna stop the gold buyers? It's almost impossible to track them even through the system.

When they people plat farm they tend to buy ankhs with plat and sell them. :/

- Samdegreat
01-31-2015, 10:47 AM
When they people plat farm they tend to buy ankhs with plat and sell them. :/

At least ankhs are disposable ... Still how can you be sure it still works I have tryed it countless times and it doesn't work...

Titanfall
01-31-2015, 10:48 AM
At least ankhs are disposable ... Still how can you be sure it still works I have tryed it countless times and it doesn't work...
Like I said she did it during the 2x plat event a month ago but told me recently, maybe STS under cover fixed it somehow or something? I'll pm you how she did it.

Seoratrek
01-31-2015, 03:31 PM
Hey everyone,

I've sent a note to the devs regarding your concerns about plat farming. We understand that it is frustrating when people farm platinum but please remember to keep the discussion civil here. In the meantime, if you see something suspicious in game, please let our support team know by emailing them at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Thanks! :)