PDA

View Full Version : Mages got TROLLED big time

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 08:17 PM
I just wanted to point out the unfairness of necro buff. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy it got buffed and while it may be a little OP, I love it since its a great SnS counter. This is NOT a nerf thread. I simply wished to point out that it is very unfair to give a pet a stronger shield than mages have at the moment.

Lets compare the two shields. Nekro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Nekro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here :eagerness:). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for nekro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necko also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how nekro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a nekro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. Please bring mages shield on par with nekro's ASAP either by giving it stun immunity, a considerable armor/hp boost or both.

Thanks for reading and lets not troll please :).

Zeus
01-30-2015, 08:27 PM
I just wanted to point out the unfairness of necro buff. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy it got buffed and while it may be a little OP, I love it since its a great SnS counter. This is NOT a nerf thread. I simply wished to point out that it is very unfair to give a pet a stronger shield than mages have at the moment.

Lets compare the two shields. Necro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Necro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here :eagerness:). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for necro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necro also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how necro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a necro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. PLease either nerf necro's shield or buff mages shield to make it par with the level it should be. I would prefer the latter, or SnS will become the king again.

I'm confused...you say it's not a nerf thread but you ask to nerf Nekro (even if you did say you prefer the later).

Nekro shield is better in what sense? Stun immunity? Mage shield still absorbs considerably more - it's just that this shield grants stun immunity as long as it's in play. All STG needs to do is grant that aspect to sorcerer shield as well. The pet should stay as it is because as of right now, it's a very nice alternative to SnS.

I also know at least 4 people that opened Nekro due to this well deserved buff.

Grant sorcerers the same stun immunity that Nekro shield has? Yes, I've been saying this all along. Nerf Nekro? No. It's only pet that matches with SnS.

gumball3000
01-30-2015, 08:35 PM
What if a mage uses nekro, doesn't that make him that more powerful?

kinzmet
01-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Sorcerer is a new pet? Nekro is a new class?
No sorcerer buff is coming due to new season in horizon with possible skill system being updated.
When the skill system is updated, there a huge possibility that it will include the sorc buff there.

Zeus
01-30-2015, 08:51 PM

Mage with Nekro is a very powerful enemy to have, lol.

Rx8
01-30-2015, 09:09 PM

Farewell samael...

Leonut
01-30-2015, 09:24 PM

Lets compare the two shields. Necro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Necro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here :eagerness:). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for necro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necro also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how necro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a necro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. PLease either nerf necro's shield or buff mages shield to make it par with the level it should be. I would prefer the latter, or SnS will become the king again.

Farewell samael...

In all fairness why should a mage have to buy an expensive pet to make up for its serious shortfall (notice I used serious shortfall)? It should be somewhat competitive as itself.

Once again another chance to rub it in STG's face. Please don't even dream of making a pvp orientated new title game. You are no where near that.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 10:19 PM

Necroptic set from Halloween or????
Nekro pet u mean?

kixkaxx
01-30-2015, 10:28 PM

Sns's dmg pool is better than rogue's aim shot (the dmg pool now have 30% chance to banish when stack), Sns's heal pool is better than warrior's heal..... It's not about pet, it is Mage really need a buff : stun immunity when shield is on.

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 10:31 PM
I'm confused...you say it's not a nerf thread but you ask to nerf Nekro (even if you did say you prefer the later).

Nekro shield is better in what sense? Stun immunity? Mage shield still absorbs considerably more - it's just that this shield grants stun immunity as long as it's in play. All STG needs to do is grant that aspect to sorcerer shield as well. The pet should stay as it is because as of right now, it's a very nice alternative to SnS.

Grant sorcerers the same stun immunity that Nekro shield has? Yes, I've been saying this all along. Nerf Nekro? No. It's only pet that matches with SnS.

I said that I am not promoting a nerf by saying necro is OP. I'm stating that necro has a better shield that a mage and this is unfair. Also, mages with necro are not all that formidible. Sure they can still win in 1 vs 1 most of the time, but necro gives rogues and tanks an upgraded version of a mage skill. You saw while testing yesterday that the mage who was testing with us was dying after 2 combos from me, and I am nowhere near maxed.

I do not want necro to be changed. It reduces the 1 hit nonsense by a lot and has given sns some competition. Maybe I should have chosen my words better, but I don't think its fair that necro outclass mages.

Edited original post

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 10:31 PM
Nekro pet u mean?

please dont troll

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 10:32 PM
please dont troll

It's not a troll. It's a wake up call for some correction.

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 10:33 PM

I find a tank with necro more formidible. If he rotates jugg, horn and necro shield effectively, like ravagerx does, it is very very hard to drop him. Alone, I doubt I could do it. Also, I don't think that a mage should have to dish out 30m to become an actual threat in PvP.

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 10:35 PM
It's not a troll. It's a wake up call for some correction.

u really cannot tell? Please name one armor set with a proc, an AA, which provides 30% movement speed boost , that terrifes or has a cd.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 10:37 PM
u really cannot tell? Please name one armor set with a proc, an AA, which provides 30% movement speed boost , that terrifes or has a cd.

If u know then go for it. Why need to ask me?

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 10:39 PM
If u know then go for it. Why need to ask me?

Because you are asking one of the dumbest questions ever.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 10:43 PM
Because you are asking one of the dumbest questions ever.

Or may be u r the one crying for another nerf like Zeus said. Ur not the only one who plays Mage class here. I play Mage and I own a nekro. And personally I love this new nekro with my shield side by side. I know mages need some buff. But relating it with a pet is not relevant.

Go ahead and bring snappy on ur conversation as well. It got some serious op shield too.

BaronB
01-30-2015, 10:44 PM

This is actually a great post and a point to make out.

For a start before any one gets wrong idea I agree keep nekro as it is ! Its had its buff now and it's also achievable pet to get for anyone as it is like it or not a farmable pet thats op.... yes farmable... Perseverance and patience...

However if sts are clearly able to make such fantastic shield (and also freezing) abilities to pets in the game... then why on earth is mages still running around with antiques.

As much as I and im sure many others love and appreciate the work put these fantastic pets, please dont let mages fall behind ability wise to pets otherwise next time I go to character select screen i would want to see a dragon instead of a little blue smurf there as a choice.

We our a minority in comparison to the pets in Arlor however have a right to be stronger then the pet compain we whistle for out the stable.

#loveofeverylorduptherepleasebuffmage

Nekro pet u mean?

If you had taken a few moments to read the posts you would could have deduced this.

The door is that way and please sir use it to return when you csn be a little more considerate.

Leonut
01-30-2015, 10:46 PM

@Davidvilla

OK. Chill bro. I think to him Nekro and necro is the same. The pet that is of more worth than a mage class.

So to help. For all future posts, Nekro or necro can be used interchangeably and they both refer to the Nekro pet we are so happy about.

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 10:52 PM
Or may be u r the one crying for another nerf like Zeus said. Ur not the only one who plays Mage class here. I play Mage and I own a nekro. And personally I love this new nekro with my shield side by side. I know mages need some buff. But relating it with a pet is not relevant.

Go ahead and bring snappy on ur conversation as well. It got some serious op shield too.

I did not mean to ask for a nerf. That was more of a statement to provide drama and effect to the post. I have edited it and the spelling of "necro". Now please keep it constructive.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 10:54 PM
@Davidvilla

OK. Chill bro. I think to him Nekro and necro is the same. The pet that is of more worth than a mage class.

So to help. For all future posts, Nekro or necro can be used interchangeably and they both refer to the Nekro pet we are so happy about.

We all agree to the point mages need some buff. The best thing we all sorc have to do is be more constructive towards balancing that specific class. Forget about the pet. Just think what we might need to equalise our power among others.

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 10:55 PM
I did not mean to ask for a nerf. That was more of a statement to provide drama and effect to the post. I have edited it and the spelling of "necro". Now please keep it constructive.

Ah well ty. Now let's focus on actual Mage buff and let's forget about the pets.

John Cena
01-30-2015, 11:32 PM
come on guys, stop the hate. lol.

Kingofninjas
01-30-2015, 11:37 PM
Ah well ty. Now let's focus on actual Mage buff and let's forget about the pets.

Actually the whole purpose of this post was to point out how STS can work wonders with a pet that lets say at best 100-200 people own atm but are putting off the much needed buff that an entire class of thousands of players need. Not only that, I am trying to show how nekro actually has a better AA than mages get from one of their main skills.

will0
01-30-2015, 11:49 PM
i wonder why so many arcane pets and not focus on basics on toon skill i.e mage class being inferior ....?

more arcane pet fetches more money .... i got it now

Rx8
01-30-2015, 11:52 PM

Good point indeed! Now when u got nekro uve just gone up down and down up. Imagin if nekro never existed youd also be like us mages who are crying for a buff. Even u cried for the nekro buff. That doesnt just make sense changing attitude upon the situation, if u dont wanna support for a buff, you can very well step at the door nobody is even gonna stop you also nobody stopped any nekro users from getting their buff on nekro.

Going on the mage buff.

I guess we need stun immunity on our shield, invulnerable means immune right? Can we just get a stun immunity? Rogues aimed shot literally stuns you even when u shield on 1 second before the aim launch. And heal also needs to work fast, it doesnt work for us like other classes, it heals wars and rogues first but then it heals us late...

phillyr
01-31-2015, 12:03 AM
...so is ANY other class that uses that pet zzz

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Zeus
01-31-2015, 12:05 AM
...so is ANY other class that uses that pet zzz

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer ��

Sure, but it benefits sorcerers most. Ask any sorcerer with Nekro.

phillyr
01-31-2015, 12:15 AM
It benefits all classes...there is no specific buff for mage only. Sts or stg...whatever they are now...are totally 100% ignoring the mages cries for some equality. They suck...which is why most of the old school mages have moved on. This xompany isnt worth waiting years for them to even acknowledge that there is a problem. They'd rather release more plat pets(whether its anks or plat revives) than address the real issue...lazyness, incompetence, or jus plain dont give a crap is to blame. Not the players

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

GinjaNinja
01-31-2015, 12:16 AM
What I think all the people asking for a mage buff in pvp, or a warrior buff in pve need to understand is that there is not going to be a buff in the sense of, for mage, granting stun immunity for shield. Or warriors having debuff qualities. The only way STS us going to balance out the classes is in the skill re-vamp they have talked about coming this year.

Changing the way each class operates so that, in pve and pvp, we all need to work together to win/be susuccessful.

Rouges will no longer be able to run the hardest elites by themselves, and mages wont be "food" for the other classes In pvp.

I think its great that people are voicing their opinion on what needs to change, and I think all our discussions will help STS create a fairness of gameplay that has been missing for quite some time.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Leonut
01-31-2015, 12:16 AM

Lets compare the two shields. Nekro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Nekro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here :eagerness:). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for nekro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necko also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how nekro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a nekro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. Please bring mages shield on par with nekro's ASAP either by giving it stun immunity, a considerable armor/hp boost or both.

This is debatable. Too few have it to make a normal distribution curve. Pari passu has to apply.

kinzmet
01-31-2015, 01:05 AM

Theres no "Mage" class in game, theres only "Sorcerer".
I'm just correcting too, just like what you did :D
If we all go grammar/spelling police in forum we couldn't discuss more effectively right? For as long as we understand what was posted, its ok.

Back to topic, yeah the mage or sorcerer buff is really long over due and the pet necro (oops, its Nekro) was buffed instead. So sorcerers are trolled LOL.

Stryerwar
01-31-2015, 01:07 AM
I mean Mages used to food now they need to fight back

Leonut
01-31-2015, 01:22 AM

If we all go grammar/spelling police in forum we couldn't discuss more effectively right? For as long as we understand what was posted, its ok.

Back to topic, yeah the mage or sorcerer buff is really long over due and the pet necro (oops, its Nekro) was buffed instead. So sorcerers are trolled LOL.

Did you not read? We clarified necro and Nekro is referring to the same thing for this post.

Kingofninjas
01-31-2015, 01:34 AM

By that logic there is no " tank" or "dps" in the game either. Also if you go back and reread my original post, you will see that the necro- nekro business was cleared up.

Leonut
01-31-2015, 01:53 AM

Mages are generally know as wielders of magic in the fantasy world. Read Dungeons and Dragons, everyone relates to it. There is only one caster of magic class on AL. I'm sure everyone relates to that.

If you are not as well read, it's OK. Peace.

kinzmet
01-31-2015, 01:57 AM

By that logic there is no " tank" or "dps" in the game either. Also if you go back and reread my original post, you will see that the necro- nekro business was cleared up.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/bbe0a46bdc9214644604e37fbd6ae2ca_zps19e64a5a.jpg
See the DPS stat just above the armor stat?
Hmmm last time I checked my stats there was DPS on it, dunno what game you talking about. I'm talking about Arcane Legends.
As for tank, its used as description on Warrior class. Because warrior class vary on builds PVE and PVP wise. Tank is more focused on health and armor while attack-type warriors are more of damage and DPS.

If you read my post, I was reffering to davidvilla's correcting your mistake about necro-Nekro. And pointing out that if everyone in forums will correct spelling, gramars right terms etc etc then we will end up discussing english instead of the game.

Did you not read? We clarified necro and Nekro is referring to the same thing for this post.
Did you not read I was trying to make the grammar/spelling police off this thread and not correcting necro-Nekro dilemna?

Leonut
01-31-2015, 02:08 AM

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/bbe0a46bdc9214644604e37fbd6ae2ca_zps19e64a5a.jpg
See the DPS stat just above the armor stat?
Hmmm last time I checked my stats there was DPS on it, dunno what game you talking about. I'm talking about Arcane Legends.
As for tank, its used as description on Warrior class. Because warrior class vary on builds PVE and PVP wise. Tank is more focused on health and armor while attack-type warriors are more of damage and DPS.

If you read my post, I was reffering to davidvilla's correcting your mistake about necro-Nekro. And pointing out that if everyone in forums will correct spelling, gramars right terms etc etc then we will end up discussing english instead of the game.

Did you not read I was trying to make the grammar/spelling police off this thread and not correcting necro-Nekro dilemna?

Did you not read? It was clarified before your post. Read.

And why are you still implying about the necro Nekro oops.

Also the point on the use of mage? Now I'll be asking you to read even more.

Castellann
01-31-2015, 02:31 AM
It benefits all classes...there is no specific buff for mage only. Sts or stg...whatever they are now...are totally 100% ignoring the mages cries for some equality. They suck...which is why most of the old school mages have moved on. This xompany isnt worth waiting years for them to even acknowledge that there is a problem. They'd rather release more plat pets(whether its anks or plat revives) than address the real issue...lazyness, incompetence, or jus plain dont give a crap is to blame. Not the players

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer ��
Full equiped mage with good pet its not a jk. And mages dont suck. Sure if mage hasnt a good gear and he vs tank or rogue with good gear, he will lose. But if mage has a good equip n strong pet, his stun n crit will kill everyone.
IMHO mages r ok atm.

justhell
01-31-2015, 05:16 AM
Just wondering why many pet and some weapon have related with mage skill?

And yeah shield knock back upgrade is useless,maybe if shield knock back doin same thing with charge red zone giant mob in tomb (knock back really2 far + dealing huge dmg + stun) we (mage) can be happy LOL. But the fact is knock back upgrade is just knock back in short range and doin nothing else -.- which is worthless... Or maybe change knock back upgrade with immunity to be stun,freeze, panic and the other kind of those thing while shield active,which is more usefull for mage in any situation (pve and pvp).

For freeze and root,u guys already allow pet and weapon to do that (pve and pvp),why one of the main class (which is that what mage are for,crowds control) can't do that?... bring back our skill work for any situation (pve and pvp) then maybe no more crying mage and we can say this time is "mage age" xD

But that's just my wish and sorry for my bad english :D

Cranky
01-31-2015, 06:46 AM

Lmfao looks like that person got owned lool

CouchPass
01-31-2015, 10:18 AM
Lmfao looks like that person got owned lool

Why do you care? They are having a discussion and nobody here is getting "owned". We are all disagreeing , agreeing, and not sure. "Lmfao", seems like you aren't contributing as much either. Lets keep this thread constructive k? "lool"

CouchPass
01-31-2015, 10:21 AM
I think mages do need more attention. There are pets which are much more specialized than mages. Need to freeze something, use Breeze. Need a shield, use Nekro (Scorch is a joke as we all know). Do you need a heal and mana pet? Then use jack, or pots. What about stuns, use Kelvin. Why do we need a mage stunlock when we use Kelvin and rouges can crit. If you do not agree, tell me something a mage can do that a pet can't do (No human-like characteristics). Thank you for hearing out my opinion.

Kingofninjas
01-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Look at it this way. Rogues have razor shield and warriors got jugg for stun immunity. Mages don't have anything. A rogue using a bow effectively can stunlock a tank or mage and kill them before they get a chance to use their skills. This is how mages are supposed to work and while they can often stunlock and kill a rogue, they are left at the mercy of razor shiield. If a rogue enters the fight with a mage having charged razor shield, the mage will be hard pressed to win. However, if a mage xharges shield, he still unlikely to beat a rogue 1 on 1.

Tanks vs mages is another matter. A mage who can regularly beat tanks is very rare and jugg provides immunity to mages main offensive weapon, stunlock. The only mage I've seen stunlock and kill a tank is conradev and even he was st the mercy of jugg. Rogues on the other hand can stunlock, and with a few lucky crits, kill a tank before they get a chance to heal.

On other note, the purpose of this thread is to point out and question why sts is giving buffing a pet which not even 1% of the playing population own over buffing a class which constitutes a minimum of 15-20% of the playing population.

Cranky
01-31-2015, 09:12 PM
Mages just need some buffs on their shield
No need to nerf nekro lol

will0
01-31-2015, 09:37 PM
zeus : just wonder i know you have many arcane pets, worth opening neckro if you already on SNS?

Zeus
01-31-2015, 11:43 PM
zeus : just wonder i know you have many arcane pets, worth opening neckro if you already on SNS?

I open all the arcane pets because I collect them. There are sometimes I prefer SnS (crowded corners/corridors) and other times I prefer Nekro (open spaces).

Trenton
02-01-2015, 12:18 AM
I open all the arcane pets because I collect them. There are sometimes I prefer SnS (crowded corners/corridors) and other times I prefer Nekro (open spaces).
Is Maridos even worth getting? Or are SnS and Nekro just the absolute best pets?

will0
02-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Is Maridos even worth getting? Or are SnS and Nekro just the absolute best pets?

i have Maridos, it is good after 40 (multiple enemies strike).. PVP i dont think he is that good haven't try myself.

@ Zeus thanks for the explanation. PVP wise which one is better i know CTF have narrow corridors so is SNS :)

Zeus
02-01-2015, 01:15 AM

For a collector like me, yes. Maridos holds his value in PvE and does decent in PvP but Nekro does better in PvP and a little worse in PvE (if that makes sense).

Trenton
02-01-2015, 01:42 AM
For a collector like me, yes. Maridos holds his value in PvE and does decent in PvP but Nekro does better in PvP and a little worse in PvE (if that makes sense).
Ya, of course. I guess I'm just asking the wrong people, because I know you specialize in rogues, and I should probably ask a sorcerer for PvE sorcerer perspective. I feel like I'll probably never end up PvPing considering that a mage has to have the best of the best of everything to rule in PvP. I'm leaning towards Maridos rather than Samael or Singe, considering I'll never afford Nekro and SnS is no longer available. Thanks for your perspective as well, Gramma :D Everything positive gets me more anxious to snatch a Maridos

Madnex
02-01-2015, 07:04 AM
If you play your mage right, you can definitely take down a rogue and even a tank of equal gear with the right build. It's just the hardest class to play without any easily notable advantages but good invulnerability control is plain golden. Of course they're built to be more clash-favored due to the nature of their skills but in many occasions they're really effective if played correctly.

Maridos in PvP is strongly mage-warrior favored too since it provides the 15% armor debuff on your opponents through the AA that was previously available at 100% chance only to rogues. Plus rogues get no damage buff out of it, an issue that's not even recognized yet.

Leonut
02-01-2015, 10:35 AM
If you play your mage right, you can definitely tau ke down a rogue and even a tank of equal gear with the right build. It's just the hardest class to play without any easily notable advantages but good invulnerability control is plain golden. Of course they're built to be more clash-favored due to the nature of their skills but in many occasions they're really effective if played correctly.

Maridos in PvP is strongly mage-warrior favored too since it provides the 15% armor debuff on your opponents through the AA that was previously available at 100% chance only to rogues. Plus rogues get no damage buff out of it, an issue that's not even recognized yet.

The point here is the mage has to be decked out in almost best in slot gears and gems to compete.

At mid level, it is really just food for the taking. Legendary warriors and rogues can easily kill a mythic mage. I've only ever played mage full time in AL. From my extended experience and time spent in this area, I dare to say this confidently.

Class balance is key. I agree warriors could do with a little more help and changes in the pve aspect to make them more competitive in the event leaderboard challenge.

Madnex
02-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Not using the right setup then. I've been playing mage far longer than rogue and with the right build you can definitely pwn both of the other classes if you pay close attention. Is the rogue charging aim? Start with shield. Is she sturning first? Fireball's range is larger, stun her first. Is she using razor? Either surprise stun before she can charge it or waste it by faking a rush then retreating to distance and releasing shield at the right time - throw a lighting and wait for the blades to go away then stun combo away. Is the warrior using jugg right off? Wait it out, use only charged light then stun. Jugg on low HP? Avoid damage over time, charge light again. Is he using Axe right off? Shield up, wait for the X to go away, stun. Use a stun pet to attempt stunlock with 3
atk skills, swap ice to heal if it doesn't work and wear his MP out.

There are strategies and counters for almost everything in endgame. Now previous to that, yes, mages don't have enough points to unlock their spread-out, full potential.

Of course it takes more skill than spamming buttons and charging your heal in time which is what the other two classes mostly do (which is easy and often enough to defeat other inexperienced players of usually lower tier gear).

Zeus
02-01-2015, 11:04 AM
If you play your mage right, you can definitely take down a rogue and even a tank of equal gear with the right build. It's just the hardest class to play without any easily notable advantages but good invulnerability control is plain golden. Of course they're built to be more clash-favored due to the nature of their skills but in many occasions they're really effective if played correctly.

20% armor debuff for Maridos which tops the 15% armor debuff of AS.

nevercan
02-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Not using the right setup then. I've been playing mage far longer than rogue and with the right build you can definitely pwn both of the other classes if you pay close attention. Is the rogue charging aim? Start with shield. Is she sturning first? Fireball's range is larger, stun her first. Is she using razor? Either surprise stun before she can charge it or waste it by faking a rush then retreating to distance and releasing shield at the right time - throw a lighting and wait for the blades to go away then stun combo away. Is the warrior using jugg right off? Wait it out, use only charged light then stun. Jugg on low HP? Avoid damage over time, charge light again. Is he using Axe right off? Shield up, wait for the X to go away, stun. Use a stun pet to attempt stunlock with 3
atk skills, swap ice to heal if it doesn't work and wear his MP out.

There are strategies and counters for almost everything in endgame. Now previous to that, yes, mages don't have enough points to unlock their spread-out, full potential.

Of course it takes more skill than spamming buttons and charging your heal in time which is what the other two classes mostly do (which is easy and often enough to defeat other inexperienced players of usually lower tier gear).if you think mage is so powerful why do you play rouge now?

Leonut
02-01-2015, 12:04 PM
if you think mage is so powerful why do you play rouge now?

He is entitled to his own opinion. Well, the larger majority feel otherwise. After calling the sky brown when it might actually be blue (?), shows what a great mind that is. Just saying, my opinion.

It's debatable that the sky could not be blue, but definitely not brown.

Kriticality
02-01-2015, 12:07 PM
I know I've said this in several threads before but I'll add my idea for mage buff. Armor boost will not help the cause. An extra 300 armor will do very little to stop a combo so, as someone else said in this thread, focus on the shield. Fireball is great and Lightning crit is very powerful. Gale is cool, maybe buff heal a little. With shield, I think that the invulnerability upgrade should be increased to 3 seconds over 2. I also think the knockback upgrade should be replaced with 5 second stun/movement impairment immunity. It may not sound like a huge buff, but I think it could make a massive difference for mages. It's also good because it applies to a skill that really all mages use/need already in PVP whereas rogues generally need to switch out one of their skills in order to use razor so one less attack skill. Just my opinion.

Madnex
02-02-2015, 06:23 AM
if you think mage is so powerful why do you play rouge now?
Currently playing both mage and rogue, endgame. Just focusing on rogue this season. Not saying mage is super powerful or anything; my post was aiming to show that at least in L41, mages may need more skill and experience to handle but they're not as lacking and underpowered as everyone makes them seem with the constant "buff mage" comments. That being said, it still seems purposeless to me to keep complaining now, with the skill system revamp approaching (which is definitely a top-class opportunity for the devs to adjust anything concerning class balance in the game).

Ravager
02-02-2015, 06:38 AM
20% armor debuff for Maridos which tops the 15% armor debuff of AS.

Was it buffed to 20% armor reduction? All the documentation I see says 15% armor reduction.

Castellann
02-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Y when Zeus comes in any thread, we start to speak bout sns or nekro? >.>

nevercan
02-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Currently playing both mage and rogue, endgame. Just focusing on rogue this season. Not saying mage is super powerful or anything; my post was aiming to show that at least in L41, mages may need more skill and experience to handle but they're not as lacking and underpowered as everyone makes them seem with the constant "buff mage" comments. That being said, it still seems purposeless to me to keep complaining now, with the skill system revamp approaching (which is definitely a top-class opportunity for the devs to adjust anything concerning class balance in the game).
Let the best mage and the best rouge do vs the rouge has 99,99% chance to win cuz when shield down mages are just 1 word helples.

will0
02-02-2015, 06:25 PM
(off-topic) i am still contemplating to open or sell Neckro egg.... i have sns :\

Kriticality
02-02-2015, 07:31 PM
(off-topic) i am still contemplating to open or sell Neckro egg.... i have sns :\

Sell to me 50% off. :) jk

Zeus
02-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Was it buffed to 20% armor reduction? All the documentation I see says 15% armor reduction.

The L40 passive wasn't worded/changed properly. If you look on forums, it says 20% armor reduction. Additionally, if you test in PvP, it is 20% armor reduction as well.

will0
02-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Sell to me 50% off. :) jk

i think is 50-60m now if not wrong in market? :)

Rx8
02-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Y when Zeus comes in any thread, we start to speak bout sns or nekro? >.>

Even i wanted to know that. Realized that these types are of most at concerned of the pets vs thread or buffings.

Zeus
02-03-2015, 01:32 AM
The L40 passive wasn't worded/changed properly. If you look on forums, it says 20% armor reduction. Additionally, if you test in PvP, it is 20% armor reduction as well.

Never mind...I'm nab. 15% armor + 5% armor passive = 20%

Ethrox
02-04-2015, 08:04 PM
So true

Atsune
02-06-2015, 04:21 AM
Mages with necro. cant be defeated by anyone. Correct if I'm wrong, but mages already has stun that makes you die without hitting them, specially when they're a pro mage with mythgun41 adding necro shield on them makes them invinsible... Debuff on mages...XD

Leonut
02-06-2015, 06:02 AM
Mages with necro. cant be defeated by anyone. Correct if I'm wrong, but mages already has stun that makes you die without hitting them, specially when they're a pro mage with mythgun41 adding necro shield on them makes them invinsible... Debuff on mages...XD

This sounds like a nerf Nekro issue. I can say the same for rogue and warrior using Nekro.

Robhawk
02-06-2015, 06:57 AM
All the discussion is becoming a running gag now for around 2 years...

The 3 overall best players of its class in terms of combination gear + skill:

-RavagerX
-Zeus
-Arry

All do like 10 times vs each other, whats the outcome:

Arry loses to Rav, this should be the least exciting match of those 3.
Arry loses to Zeus, should be close but still.
Rav loses to Zeus...

Even when i assume Zeus has overall best skills of all players in this game, the difference of those 3 is still very small... Lets take out the gear-factor and let them do the same with only legendary gear and legendary pets... will this change anything? No ! Anybody out there who will say Arry is to bad to be able to win? No !

Conclusion? PVP class balance is fine and we should give away mages skills to all classes with a pet or gear (curse, stun, shield)... and no need to give away mages heal because it already is the weakest of all 3 classes, haha! :eagerness:
Also dont forget to nerf the elondrian gun 3 weeks after release while everybody, even the other classes, asked for a mage buff. This was aweessoommeee - expecting a buff and receiving a nerf made me and many others lol a lot! Also very important: Dont give the stunclass (mage) a stun immunity so the non-stun classes (warriors,rogues) are able to not get stunned while having very good stun skills them selfes! Its funny to see the stunclass get stunned by the non stunclasses, while they both (warrios,rogues) are immun to stuns... nice! :D

ps: All this even without to mention bugs/glitches like the 1 and a half year arcane maul stun-glitch, which made the warriors OP for 1 and a half years!!! At lvlcap 31 there was no mage to kill the skilled, good geared warriors with samael and arcane maul !!! They could stunlock with maul, axe and samael. Combined with VB and 3 attack skills this was a gg in less then 6 seconds and you couldnt do anything about it but die! There were so many threads about the maul-OPness and did STS listen or change anything? Yes, ONE AND A HALF YEAR LATER !!! LOL???!?!?!?!?!?!?
I start raging while writing this so i better stop. ;)

Only one last word on this: If i knew all this the day i started pvp in this game i rather changed class to rogue or warrior or even better DIDNT START PVP AT ALL.
Playing a part of a game (pvp here) without any improvements, without listening to the customers, without any effort put in, is a WASTE OF TIME and looking back now IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ME. (also a waste of money but thats another story.)

Leonut
02-06-2015, 10:34 AM

-RavagerX
-Zeus
-Arry

Rav loses to Zeus...

Even when i assume Zeus has overall best skills of all players in this game, the difference of those 3 is still very small... Lets take out the gear-factor and let them do the same with only legendary gear and legendary pets... will this change anything? No ! Anybody out there who will say Arry is to bad to be able to win? No !

Conclusion? PVP class balance is fine and we should give away mages skills to all classes with a pet or gear (curse, stun, shield)... and no need to give away mages heal because it already is the weakest of all 3 classes, haha! :eagerness:
Also dont forget to nerf the elondrian gun 3 weeks after release while everybody, even the other classes, asked for a mage buff. This was aweessoommeee - expecting a buff and receiving a nerf made me and many others lol a lot! Also very important: Dont give the stunclass (mage) a stun immunity so the non-stun classes (warriors,rogues) are able to not get stunned while having very good stun skills them selfes! Its funny to see the stunclass get stunned by the non stunclasses, while they both (warrios,rogues) are immun to stuns... nice! :D

ps: All this even without to mention bugs/glitches like the 1 and a half year arcane maul stun-glitch, which made the warriors OP for 1 and a half years!!! At lvlcap 31 there was no mage to kill the skilled, good geared warriors with samael and arcane maul !!! They could stunlock with maul, axe and samael. Combined with VB and 3 attack skills this was a gg in less then 6 seconds and you couldnt do anything about it but die! There were so many threads about the maul-OPness and did STS listen or change anything? Yes, ONE AND A HALF YEAR LATER !!! LOL???!?!?!?!?!?!?

Only one last word on this: If i knew all this the day i started pvp in this game i rather changed class to rogue or warrior or even better DIDNT START PVP AT ALL.
Playing a part of a game (pvp here) without any improvements, without listening to the customers, without any effort put in, is a WASTE OF TIME and looking back now IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ME. (also a waste of money but thats another story.)

+1.

Kingofninjas
02-06-2015, 01:25 PM

-RavagerX
-Zeus
-Arry

Rav loses to Zeus...

Firstly, there is no "best" player. It cannot be determined who is the "best" in terms of skill in their class simply because this has not been sampled sufficiently. What if one of the right mentioned players lose in vs to another player? Does that make the victor the new best? Skill all depends on the view of the people playing with and against the players. Some people may consider the best tank, rogue and mage as whoever gets the most kills. Others may see the best mage as whoever supports the rogues better and the best tank as whoever covers rogues best. "Best" is a very vague term.

In terms of gear, yes, there are very few who can claim to have as good gear, pets and gems as the above three. Other undergeared players are not given a chance at being the "best" simply because they are undergeared and thus not remembered. Who you consider to be the "best" player may be different from who someone else does. For me, both conradev and voorg are arry's equal in everything but gear. Same can be said of raw for Zeus and moxin and night for ravagerx. Others may feel somebody else is the best.

Also, 1 vs 1 is not a good way to compare class balance. Rogues are pretty much build for 1 vs 1, with their insane single target damage and skills. Mages, are meant to damage multiple people at once, making their skills far less powerful in a 1 on 1 situation. Tanks are meant to support and take damage rather than deal it. Its only natural that rogues will come out on top. If we take a 4/5 vs 4/5 all rogues vs all mages, mages will usually win. Why? Because they are built for group clashing. Rogues vs tanks could go either way based on the coordination and teamwork of both sides. But this would never happen. The whole purpose of having multiple classes is for each to have its own unique purpose and strengths.

What, in my opinion, is unacceptable, is mages being 1 hit with shield up and tanks being killed in under 5 seconds by rogues and this is where the issue lies. Also, mage skills shouldn't be given to pets. This, in my honest opinion, is the heart of the problem and not mages being unable to win in 1 vs 1.

Bellaelda
02-06-2015, 09:31 PM
Beyond irritated with this whole thing... Feel totally betrayed n lied to. If they didn't tell me it was coming I would have never wasted time, energy, and money on mage. Pfft whatever... I'll go read a book or watch TV.

Leonut
02-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Firstly, there is no "best" player. It cannot u be determined who is the "best" in terms of skill in their class simply because this has not been sampled sufficiently. What if one of the right mentioned players lose in vs to another player? Does that make the victor the new best? Skill all depends on the view of the people playing with and against the players. Some people may consider the best tank, rogue and mage as whoever gets the most kills. Others may see the best mage as whoever supports the rogues better and the best tank as whoever covers rogues best. "Best" is a very vague term.

In terms of gear, yes, there are very few who can claim to have as good gear, pets and gems as the above three. Other undergeared players are not given a chance at being the "best" simply because they are undergeared and thus not remembered. Who you consider to be the "best" player may be different from who someone else does. For me, both conradev and voorg are arry's equal in everything but gear. Same can be said of raw for Zeus and moxin and night for ravagerx. Others may feel somebody else is the best.

Also, 1 vs 1 is not a good way to compare class balance. Rogues are pretty much build for 1 vs 1, with their insane single target damage and skills. Mages, are meant to damage multiple people at once, making their skills far less powerful in a 1 on 1 situation. Tanks are meant to support and take damage rather than deal it. Its only natural that rogues will come out on top. If we take a 4/5 vs 4/5 all rogues vs all mages, mages will usually win. Why? Because they are built for group clashing. Rogues vs tanks could go either way based on the coordination and teamwork of both sides. But this would never happen. The whole purpose of having multiple classes is for each to have its own unique purpose and strengths.

What, in my opinion, is unacceptable, is mages being 1 hit with shield up and tanks being killed in under 5 seconds by rogues and this is where the issue lies. Also, mage skills shouldn't be given to pets. This, in my honest opinion, is the heart of the problem and not mages being unable to win in 1 vs 1.

This deserves a +2. Especially on the "best" part. Sampling and pari passu in the sampling group.

Robhawk
02-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Well i just wanted to show the class UNbalance with taking 1 player per class but i knew while writing that it gonna be flamed... I also could bring in other good players, there r still a lot but its needless to show the main and important point: ITS NOT BALANCED AND IT NEVER WILL!

edit says: With all the EYE`s and PARA`s gemmed gear the difference between poor and rich gets even bigger every day. There are players with only para´s n eye`s including arcane ring ?!? But yes, thats how this game is build, you want to get good gear -> pay real money! Or you just got rich with all platfarming which is another slap in the face for the honest players but this doenst count nowadays.
I played like half an hour tdm. It was all gang, every game except 1. Another game i sit to make it 3on3 and what happened? Yes the sitting player gets killed... so many new names in pvp but no respect, no honour, nothing!

Xbuddyjosh
02-07-2015, 02:26 PM
If I had more than 14k I wojld just buy necro for my mage. Then I can use mage shield, and when it it broken use nekro shield, then mage, then nekro. The squishy becomes the invincible :banana:

Dex Scene
02-07-2015, 04:17 PM
4 equal geared mages vs 4 equal geared rogues...
Guess what happens

Bellaelda
02-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Guess what happens

Both get squashed by 4 equal geared tanks... Besides the point

Sodaisgood
02-07-2015, 11:00 PM

-RavagerX
-Zeus
-Arry

Rav loses to Zeus...

if i knew how professional they were, i would have never started this game in the first place.

Rx8
02-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Guess what happens

mages FTW (unless they know the art of "stun-locking")

IF (mages know "stun-lock art")
{
println("mages win!);
ELSE:
{
prinln("rogues win!");
}

yes its that easy :p

Dex Scene
02-08-2015, 01:38 AM
Lol. Nice you guys got the point :)

Kingofninjas
02-08-2015, 05:09 AM
mages FTW (unless they know the art of "stun-locking")

IF (mages know "stun-lock art")
{
println("mages win!);
ELSE:
{
prinln("rogues win!");
}

yes its that easy :p

Even if all the mages know how to do in terms of stunlocking is charge fireball, the mages will still almost always win. Why? Because they get 2 second damage invulnerability, which gives them enough time to take down 1-2 rogues depending on their effectiveness as a team.

Rx8
02-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Even if all the mages know how to do in terms of stunlocking is charge fireball, the mages will still almost always win. Why? Because they get 2 second damage invulnerability, which gives them enough time to take down 1-2 rogues depending on their effectiveness as a team.

You rogues still can knock them out of sky. Make sure to drop heal packs first else if the fireball hits you....but still depending on the pet you are using like stun or panic or terrifying It shud be able to break u free, evven razor shield with spinning freedom and other crit upgrades can save you very well. Frost gun mages with slag or grimm could be underestimated but not to forget their gears are worth killing a ringed rogue, even with sam. But a rogue with nekro would be a killer rogue. Rogues are very good at killing. However 3vs3 like 3 mages vs 3 rogs it could be possible that the rogues could win, but if the mages simultaneously use fireball then it would be a disaster. I do feel that the mage class is somewhat balanced except for the heal, its too slow other classes get healed pretty soon.

There is a damage invulnerability but using aimed shot stuns them too (mostly happens to me if i suddenly start up a fight vs). The shield can absorb 2 skill damages only. You could say it neglects somewhat aimed and nox damage. I would say use charged nox or razor to prevent from getting stun locked.

Kingofninjas
02-08-2015, 03:34 PM
You rogues still can knock them out of sky. Make sure to drop heal packs first else if the fireball hits you....but still depending on the pet you are using like stun or panic or terrifying It shud be able to break u free, evven razor shield with spinning freedom and other crit upgrades can save you very well. Frost gun mages with slag or grimm could be underestimated but not to forget their gears are worth killing a ringed rogue, even with sam. But a rogue with nekro would be a killer rogue. Rogues are very good at killing. However 3vs3 like 3 mages vs 3 rogs it could be possible that the rogues could win, but if the mages simultaneously use fireball then it would be a disaster. I do feel that the mage class is somewhat balanced except for the heal, its too slow other classes get healed pretty soon.

There is a damage invulnerability but using aimed shot stuns them too (mostly happens to me if i suddenly start up a fight vs). The shield can absorb 2 skill damages only. You could say it neglects somewhat aimed and nox damage. I would say use charged nox or razor to prevent from getting stun locked.

If the mages were well coordinated, the would all fireball and then lightning the same rogue, killing him/her. By then, the shield invulnerability would gone but the fight would be 3 on 4. I am confident the mages would almost always win.

Also, I do not know how you got stunned by aimed shot. Chances are you mistook a charged bow shot for aimed.

Kriticality
02-08-2015, 03:43 PM
So 1 rogue can kill 1 tank or 1 mage.
2 or more mages can kill 2 or more rogue.
Team of tanks can kill any mixture. (is this true? I know 3 tanks 2 rogue can beat 4 tank 1 rogue. Not sure about all tanks though)

It seems like all classes have advantages over other classes in specific ways, maybe just not in the way that they want.

Zeus
02-08-2015, 03:44 PM
If the mages were well coordinated, the would all fireball and then lightning the same rogue, killing him/her. By then, the shield invulnerability would gone but the fight would be 3 on 4. I am confident the mages would almost always win.

Also, I do not know how you got stunned by aimed shot. Chances are you mistook a charged bow shot for aimed.

What happens in this situation is that the rogues together cannot break all the shields. Why? Rogues are single target. All the mages have to do is retreat and advance depending on shield strength. So, eventually razor shield wears off and they get stunned. After that, it's GG.

obee
02-08-2015, 03:47 PM
As a mage, I like going against rogues instead of mages? Why? The shield.

Kingofninjas
02-08-2015, 04:32 PM
What happens in this situation is that the rogues together cannot break all the shields. Why? Rogues are single target. All the mages have to do is retreat and advance depending on shield strength. So, eventually razor shield wears off and they get stunned. After that, it's GG.

Exactly. As long as the mages play it smart they will win.

Dex Scene
02-09-2015, 12:53 AM
Aim shot doesn't stuns enemies. I don't know from where one can imagine such.
Anyway, to my opinion,
4mages > 4 rogues
1 rogue > 1 mage

Rx8
02-09-2015, 05:15 AM

That usually never happened, I have no idea if the shield has stun immunity, but if i shield and the rogue launches aimed when my shield has 1s of invulnerability left, i get stunned. I guess my late timings affected this, most likely a problem from me. Any other mages experiencng this?

Rx8
02-09-2015, 05:17 AM

samhayne or Swede had mentioned that the shield only takes somewhat damage from the first attack then saves up a few more points to reduce the second attack. U definitely know that Zeus!

kinzmet
02-09-2015, 09:48 AM

Isn't that same with rogues too? They would wait for the shield to run out by stalling with packs + razor + positioning. When the shields runs out its game over.

Kingofninjas
02-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Isn't that same with rogues too? They would wait for the shield to run out by stalling with packs + razor + positioning. When the shields runs out its game over.

But smart mages would go of the offonsive when they have the 2 second invulnarability. They would try to trick the rogues into firing aimed shots and then wreck them while aimed is on CD.

Rx8
02-09-2015, 10:33 AM
But smart mages would go of the offonsive when they have the 2 second invulnarability. They would try to trick the rogues into firing aimed shots and then wreck them while aimed is on CD.

Agreed, its like triggering a nuclear chain reaction when u accidently sleep at the power plant.

Zeus
02-09-2015, 10:34 AM
samhayne or Swede had mentioned that the shield only takes somewhat damage from the first attack then saves up a few more points to reduce the second attack. U definitely know that Zeus!

You're reading about an old shield formula - shield these days has damage reduction and a formula that goes with it.

Rx8
02-09-2015, 10:39 AM
You're reading about an old shield formula - shield these days has damage reduction and a formula that goes with it.

I tried to ask a few devs, havent recieved anything yet :\

Zeus
02-09-2015, 10:42 AM
I tried to ask a few devs, havent recieved anything yet :\

(((2*str) + int)*3.5) = amount of dmg shield will absorb (taking into account the 40% dmg reduction while shield is up)

Smallvil
02-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Mage is a pet now

Rx8
02-09-2015, 10:50 AM
(((2*str) + int)*3.5) = amount of dmg shield will absorb (taking into account the 40% dmg reduction while shield is up)

Alright thanks. I guess i was missing the 40p one.

Kingofninjas
02-09-2015, 11:02 AM

Are these numbers the same for mythic daggers of lvl 36 and 41?

Zeus
02-09-2015, 11:07 AM
Are these numbers the same for mythic daggers of lvl 36 and 41?

Yes.

Haligali
02-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Yes.

I think it was 2.5*str but cant find..

Zeus
02-09-2015, 11:44 AM
I think it was 2.5*str but cant find..

You're right. They updated that formula to 2.5!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Haligali
02-09-2015, 11:46 AM
You're right. They updated that formula to 2.5!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

No, it was 2.5 originally on razorbacks, i found it: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116816-New-Mythic-Weapons-Weekend-Exclusive-in-Arcane-Legends-Sept-20-22

Zeus
02-09-2015, 11:48 AM
No, it was 2.5 originally on razorbacks, i found it: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116816-New-Mythic-Weapons-Weekend-Exclusive-in-Arcane-Legends-Sept-20-22

Yes, in there it says its the exact same calculation as sorcerer shield however, if you search arcane shield - Samhayne has a post stating the calculations of arcane shield. I forgot they updated that formula to 2.5 strength.

illwilly
02-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Exactly. As long as the mages play it smart they will win.

Wkwkwkwkwkwkwk play smart as mage in pvp? U know how booring it is, not just booring, but insane hard to time fireball, then lightning 1 or 2 then time the 2sec shield, maby one tap lightning or heal team while run away to wait for next shield rdy.. its other better rotations, but point is timing and playing smart as a smurf is hard when dead in one hit or stunlocked, one of the 2.....
Ps. Im no hardcore pvper, stay away for most of the time. Smurf is healer/pet if not good geared, even in max gear and 11 eyes, we still need a tank that protect us.

Lowest hp and armore = everyone want the kill it
this is normal in any pvp game, kill the easyest to kill first for free kill, then the support/healer. To bad mage fit both.... just my thoughts..

Zeus
02-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwk play smart as mage in pvp? U know how booring it is, not just booring, but insane hard to time fireball, then lightning 1 or 2 then time the 2sec shield, maby one tap lightning or heal team while run away to wait for next shield rdy.. its other better rotations, but point is timing and playing smart as a smurf is hard when dead in one hit or stunlocked, one of the 2.....
Ps. Im no hardcore pvper, stay away for most of the time. Smurf is healer/pet if not good geared, even in max gear and 11 eyes, we still need a tank that protect us.

Lowest hp and armore = everyone want the kill it
this is normal in any pvp game, kill the easyest to kill first for free kill, then the support/healer. To bad mage fit both.... just my thoughts..

A rogue that just charged aim, nox, sp, is a dead rogue against any decent rogue. Rogues require timing as well - even if it does not seem like it.