PDA

View Full Version : lil' question

PvpLegend
03-04-2011, 09:41 PM
so, here's the deal;
leveling from 55 to 56 is complete BS, lets face the facts.
in fact, leveling to level one to level 55 takes less experience!!.
so the question is, when the new campaign comes out, will they remove this stupid jump ? or else a hell lot of ppl will stay 55 :P

Prest87
03-04-2011, 09:43 PM
so, here's the deal;
leveling from 55 to 56 is complete BS, lets face the facts.
in fact, leveling to level one to level 55 takes less experience!!.
so the question is, when the new campaign comes out, will they remove this stupid jump ? or else a hell lot of ppl will stay 55 :P

55-56 is for the hardcore players like thelonearcher and i'm pretty sure they plan on removing the jump when the next cap raise is out.

Major
03-04-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm sure once the cap is raised they will fix that.

Royce
03-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Yes XP for 56 will be ten times less when the cap goes up again, and 61 will be the new "elite" level.

Junside
03-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I read a few weeks back that it would take even longer to level to 60 if that may come.

If you think about it, those WoW players seem to feverishly do the same thing to get one more level.

OMG I'm level XX

3 years later, still playing WoW...

OMG I'm level XX+1!

Echelong
03-04-2011, 09:46 PM
This is what they called an elite level. Once a new expansion comes 56-61 reaching to lvl 56 will on take 1/10 of the xp (8,300) instead of the 83k. But the level 61 will take 10 times longer.

Pharcyde
03-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I think the whole concept of it is bad really. I like the Elite level, but 1.) It is a lot of wasted time and work for the old elites. 2.) The old elite gear will be easy to obtain or will it be discountinued?

I think they should keep the 56 cap, make others work for it. But that also raises issues.... It would confuse the living HELL out of new gamers, if the level cap was say 80, and suddenly 56, they are spending weeks trying to get higher. Idk theres major issues on both sides and I just don't like it anymore...

Pinsk18
03-04-2011, 10:38 PM
any news on when the new update will be released? and what the new campaign will be?

Pharcyde
03-04-2011, 10:40 PM
The Client update there is no word on. There will be several small content updates along the way, but no major updates will happen for at least another month. I say at least, because sometimes it can take several months.

Phoenixking
I think the whole concept of it is bad really. I like the Elite level, but 1.) It is a lot of wasted time and work for the old elites. 2.) The old elite gear will be easy to obtain or will it be discountinued?

I think they should keep the 56 cap, make others work for it. But that also raises issues.... It would confuse the living HELL out of new gamers, if the level cap was say 80, and suddenly 56, they are spending weeks trying to get higher. Idk theres major issues on both sides and I just don't like it anymore...

The elite items will be discountinued its for the hardcore players of that cap then the next cap you can stay at 55 till next cap if you want.....idc much

Royce
any news on when the new update will be released? and what the new campaign will be?

It's still way too early. BS is still pretty new. I doubt we'll hear anything about the next campaign for a while.

Phoenixking
03-04-2011, 10:42 PM
It's still way too early. BS is still pretty new. I doubt we'll hear anything about the next campaign for a while.

Yeap, i completely agree, its WAY to early, just new content is out and the "kid" is asking info of new one, pffst lol, (sarcasm was activated)

Pharcyde
03-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Not his fault that he is demanding more, this game is like crack. What does a crack addict do right after he gets his fix? He begs for more!! :p

Phoenixking
03-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Not his fault that he is demanding more, this game is like crack. What does a crack addict do right after he gets his fix? He begs for more!! :p

No he doesnt! We all know.... THEY DONT BEG!!!! they beat up there dealer till they get what they WANT!!!

Frenzyn
03-04-2011, 11:25 PM
I just joined the game about 2 weeks ago, but why are they moving the cap back up? if im not mistaken i read somewhere it just got raised like 2 months ago =s....

Rebel
03-04-2011, 11:50 PM
The cap isn't moving up again. It's going to stay 56 for quite a while before a new campaign will be released.