PDA

View Full Version : Android013.pak-01.pak files how to download them without disconnect?? pls help

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 03:47 AM
When i try download these files then i see this message everytime: You have been disconneted from the server.
So i dont play since the last update.. My internet is slow i know but i allways know download the update files in other games just only this game disconnect me everytime lol..
Someone can you help me? Or upload me these files? Or send me in email?
Please and thank you!

Boogiez
01-31-2015, 04:01 AM
when i try download these files then i see this message everytime: You have been disconneted from the server.
So i dont play since the last update.. My internet is slow i know but i allways know download the update files in other games just only this game disconnect me everytime lol..
Please and thank you!

i dnt KNOW about that i never got that problem @@

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 04:18 AM
I think because your internet is no very slow so if someone have slow internet then they dont download the update files lol i hope they will fix this problem

Boogiez
01-31-2015, 04:29 AM
I think because your internet is no very slow so if someone have slow internet then they dont download the update files lol i hope they will fix this problem

my net is **** many times dc many times lag lol u should clear data of dl and download again all data

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 04:45 AM
I think i just will wait when i will have good internet again so few weeks xD

Boogiez
01-31-2015, 04:46 AM
daym ok fine whats ur ign

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 07:50 AM
Same with in the forum Diabloxl

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 07:51 AM
Ign is my name in the game? True?

Boogiez
01-31-2015, 10:22 AM
Ign is my name in the game? True?

yush

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 11:36 AM
I wrote one email to support i hope they will help me

ZeldaDL
01-31-2015, 01:55 PM
When i try download these files then i see this message everytime: You have been disconneted from the server.
Please and thank you!
This is probably due to a lack of memory on your phone, maybe clear up your phone by deleting things you don't need? Just a thought[emoji75]

Diabloxl
02-01-2015, 06:19 PM
I have yet more than 1 gb empty space but ty :)

Diabloxl
02-01-2015, 06:22 PM
I downloaded today the AL and no have this problem only the DL lol.. The support no will fix this problem, btw i deleted the AL because i dont like it i just like the DL but i dont play just when i will have good internet this is so bad

Boogiez
02-02-2015, 02:08 AM
i downloaded today the al and no have this problem only the dl lol.. The support no will fix this problem, btw i deleted the al because i dont like it i just like the dl but i dont play just when i will have good internet this is so bad

true my connection doesnt make lag in al but sometime freeze at loading screen in dl idk what they did to dl

Boogiez
02-02-2015, 02:10 AM
Al is complex not simple as dl