PDA

View Full Version : Ipad issues, help!!

Phoenixking
03-04-2011, 10:35 PM
The weirdest thing has happen to me this past few weeks on my ipad......when i use the internet sometimes the interent dissapears, why does this happen? Im getting IRRATATED WITH THESE ISSUES!!!!!!!!! so can i get help? Oh and when put the ipad on "snooze or sleep" it sometimes "lags off" too, i think my connection is ok.......please please PLEASE help me

LADYHADASSA
03-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Morning,
I experienced simular issues on i pad and pod. Try resetting youre wirless router, shut off your sleep mode as well, if this continues your wirless router may need to be replaced, if you have cable you may also want to try resetting your cable box, if these are not working call your internes providor somtimes the issue is on their enc. Hope this helps

Major
03-05-2011, 11:04 AM
I found with my iPad when the internet was messin up all i had to do was turn wifi and 3G off, then the ipad, then turn it all back on again, hopefully this helps!!

Aerospacegod
03-05-2011, 12:29 PM
I found with my iPad when the internet was messin up all i had to do was turn wifi and 3G off, then the ipad, then turn it all back on again, hopefully this helps!!

ditto, had insane ping or couldnt connect at all to PL but mail and all internet worked.
restarts of the ipad have fixed the problem though it seems to reoccur once a week

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I just turn off wifi but sometimes it doesnt work but someimes it does

NECROREAPER
06-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Do you have AT&T?? It's been really sucking for me on my ipad2's connection lately, like to the point of 120k ping kine.

vulgarstrike
06-11-2011, 08:28 PM
ditto, had insane ping or couldnt connect at all to PL but mail and all internet worked.
restarts of the ipad have fixed the problem though it seems to reoccur once a week

omg it's aerospacegod my very first PL friend and player :O

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Do you have AT&T?? It's been really sucking for me on my ipad2's connection lately, like to the point of 120k ping kine.
Me? No mine isnt on any company cause i got it from apple so I use a router from cox

NECROREAPER
06-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Hummmmm..... iPad 2?

Phoenixking
06-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Hummmmm..... iPad 2?

I have ipad 1 but can the interent be change by how many poeple are using it (like odes it get slower when alot of ppl using)

Pokechmp
06-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Morning,
I experienced simular issues on i pad and pod. Try resetting youre wirless router, shut off your sleep mode as well, if this continues your wirless router may need to be replaced, if you have cable you may also want to try resetting your cable box, if these are not working call your internes providor somtimes the issue is on their enc. Hope this helpsThat's apwat I do

Phoenixking
06-16-2011, 10:48 AM
My dad is tired of calling cable cause they don't fix anything!!!!

Fyrce
06-16-2011, 05:31 PM
Reset your wifi. If that doesn't do it, reset your iPad.

If that do it, see if there's an updated iOS.

After that, it gets more complicated I think.

JaytB
06-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Did you try and reset all your network settings? I've heard of 'disappearing' WiFi before and this seemed to have helped at least some people.

I'm on the Dutch version, but the place where you can to this, should be something like:

Settings->general->reset (completely on the bottom of your settings screen)->reset network settings

Also, make sure you have the latest firmware installed, as some older firmwares are know to have had this issue