PDA

View Full Version : How reliable is support?

GreenLord
01-31-2015, 11:43 AM
I am supposed to get an email that says the new password I will get. I think it has been half an hour. Is support just being slow or something else? Help!

Ssneakykills
01-31-2015, 12:38 PM
Jheez half an hour? Defiantly slow

Epw
01-31-2015, 01:05 PM
I am supposed to get an email that says the new password I will get. I think it has been half an hour. Is support just being slow or something else? Help!
Check your spam folder.
If you still cant find it just send a mail to support@spacetimestudios.com with your problem. :)

JoikimNoh
01-31-2015, 08:10 PM
Returning player here. Sorry for posting on a random thread, but I cannot make one until I have 10 posts. Before I left I had around 5mil or so I believe from during Nuri and merching. I haven't played for maybe a year? I want to start up again but don't want to grind that much. I forgot my account. I have an iTunes card that I really have no other use for, so I was wondering if there is any way to get lots of coins with platinum besides Nuri? Also will they have lucky hats for st Patrick's day again?

iRandom
01-31-2015, 08:33 PM
Returning player here. Sorry for posting on a random thread, but I cannot make one until I have 10 posts. Before I left I had around 5mil or so I believe from during Nuri and merching. I haven't played for maybe a year? I want to start up again but don't want to grind that much. I forgot my account. I have an iTunes card that I really have no other use for, so I was wondering if there is any way to get lots of coins with platinum besides Nuri? Also will they have lucky hats for st Patrick's day again?

No more updates.
try the new lust map for gold

Electrophiles
01-31-2015, 11:21 PM
They take around 4 days - 1 week to respond. I suggest putting "Arcane Legends" somewhere in the title if you want to increase its importance level in the perception of STS support. I doubt 1 day is anywhere reasonable; you should at least wait a bit longer for them to respond, if they ever do.

Booked
02-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Make sure your acc's email is wrote correctly, if it is, probably STS is slow or they are saturated of emails, also check spam folder, if you don't get your "Recovered Pw" try to send them an email here: support@spacetimestudios.com (Thanks to EPW) Try to send an email before 4pm Central Time, they should reply faster.

Caiahar
02-01-2015, 10:15 AM
If I'm correct, they're off on the weekends?

iRandom
02-01-2015, 12:37 PM
If I'm correct, they're off on the weekends?

ur correct

decompile
02-03-2015, 02:02 PM
If im correct its not weekend?

Seoratrek
02-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Hey GreenLord,

When you request a new password, it is automatically generated and should be sent to your email address within a few minutes. If you haven't already, please check your spam folders and double check that you are looking in the email associated with the account. If you are unable to get that new password for any reason, please contact us directly at support@spacetimestudios.com and one of our support agents will be able to assist you.

Thanks! :)

quantionus
02-03-2015, 02:22 PM
its been 3 weeks , i am still waiting for a response. So be patient