PDA

View Full Version : Community Service - Giving back

Addiv
03-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Everybody once started out killing those skeletons in Fathom Crypts, The Knights in Balefort castle and slowly leveling up, raking 300 xp/hr.

Recently I had gotten bored on my Int Mage, and decided to try out a Bird once again.
To my dismay all these levels seems to have been forgotten!

So, we must do something about this!

The Plan:
Once a day, when you log in or out or even just a break from farming/grinding, change you map to a Balefort castle, Frozen Nightmare, The Lost Explorer, Fathom Crypt, The Return of Skellar Crunch and another of those maps that my head seems to have miss placed.

I find it's just nice to help the lower levels plays level up a little quicker, as it keeps the game more interesting. At least it does for me.

So, with just 1-3 Raids a day on those maps by a portion of the high leveled player would be an all around Bice thing for the community

*I've been switching over to my Mage once a day to do runs like this, I'm not just saying this because I want leveling my Bird easyer*

Vallist
03-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Great I'll do it!

I just love the ice place the best, its so lonely there and NO LAG

djkrazze
03-05-2011, 01:58 AM
Hahaha already ahead of ya! I do at least one map from each campaign before I start hostin crush the keeper games lol

Fyrce
03-05-2011, 02:54 AM
Hmm...kind of a cute idea. Maybe a full run each day through Fathom...

adwin
03-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Great I'll do it!

I just love the ice place the best, its so lonely there and NO LAG

Is that so?
A few days ago, I was bored and noticed that I have totally forgotten about the 2 elite campaigns in FN.
I promptly undertook the task of correcting this mishap, and I can't remember a time there WASN'T lag. epic lag phail.

Kid_TPMC
03-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Once I hit LvL 50 I will start doing that as well just show up and do some runs until I need a group of my own lvl's to do so... I like the Idea alot.. But i just hit 40 so it may take me two or three days to hit lvl 50... BUT as soon as I do I will do it up for you.. =)
Cheers
Derivian 40 Tank
Facecleaver 36 healbot
Zallun 14 birdie

superglut2
03-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Nice idea :)

joe8421
03-05-2011, 04:48 AM
good idea, Im in ;)

Barbamitsos
03-05-2011, 05:16 AM
most of the people do this already... changin environments from this wicked melancholic music and the black environemtn IS VERY NEEDED. +1 from me even if most friends of mine ( includin me ) have been doin this since lvl 35 was cap

Snakespeare
03-05-2011, 09:22 AM
I love to do this. That's why I have so many PvE twinks. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate the help of a 55 in Balefort, but it's just as good to run with a twinked-out level 20. The drops are the same in either case. The only difference is the challenge to myself. But in truth, once you're twinked-out it's not really a big challenge. On the other hand, if you do have a twink for that campaign, any pink drop might actually be useful to you.

I love the idea. Let's help the new players.

Addiv
03-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Wow guys, thanks for all the positve feedback!

superss
03-05-2011, 09:36 AM
great. i'm in!