PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Planar pendant recipe

Enterradora
01-31-2015, 04:23 PM
Ran around 500 times the planar arena and still no recipe for me.

I saw some ppl loot 3 recipes or more whit same number of runs and now they are rich cuz only need one and they sold the others.

My point is why cant we have a chance to get that recipe running the same number of runs? Lucky ofc...

I have an idea about this.

Why don't use the useless Frostr, Glob and Rutger essence to make a untradeable/unstashable recipe for that ppl who put all that effort and don't loot one?

Note: That recipe gonna be only for who not own a recipe and i.e. can be obtained whit 100 Glob essence, 100 Fostr essence and 100 Rutger essence (Thats is a big number of essences and show the effort of ppl put running on arena).

Some ppl isnt interested to run the arena to loot a recipe and they simply buy it from the farmers so here i don't see any problem whit them.

Atleeast that essences gonna be usefull for something, cuz we only need one and after 500 i have a lot and are useless...

Here some pics about all that items useless for me atm:

(note that number of essence its made whit about 250 runs, had to remove some because i need space on inventory, so if we need 100 of each gonna be around 1000 runs).

And cleansed essences....

Please guys let me know what u think about this.

And if any dev/mod think its a good idea or i need to do 500 runs more to have a 'chance' for that recipe when some ppl is goin for the fifth and some others made 2 runs and lot one...

kixkaxx
01-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Only 500 runs? Entire DM know I run 2500 runs without one..

Enterradora
02-01-2015, 08:12 AM
Only 500 runs? Entire DM know I run 2500 runs without one..

this ^^

this make me lose all hope to loot one recipe watching how some ppl go by the fifth

vawaid
02-01-2015, 12:48 PM
I gave up for this..

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Chewycherry
02-01-2015, 04:47 PM
I gave up on looting recipe too , no matter how much we run we never loot although we ran over 500 runs
Thats seriously .... Idk wha to say but Good luck :)

Magegrimm
02-01-2015, 05:00 PM
+1 to the craftable recipe with essences, right now I am not going to run a single time Arena.

Astrea
02-01-2015, 05:04 PM
I think sts need to increase the drop of planar pendant recipe last time they did increase but like what??? I think they increased like from ( 00.02% -> 00.04 ) lmao i think its not really helpfull. And when were hunting planar recipe its like opening lock and hoping for arcane item like we open 5000 locks and got nothing but crap's, same goes for this if you run 500 times and getting nothing return from your effort.

Kriticality
02-01-2015, 05:24 PM
More and more are looted everyday... It has stats like arcane ring. It should be very rare. If they buff rate too much like that one weekend, prices will plummet to nothing. Almost everything lootable is luck based. If you check traders section, they're being looted. If you stash your relic, you'll stop getting all those essences by the way. I stashed mine after a couple hundred runs because I had build up too.

Arachnophobik
02-01-2015, 07:25 PM
After my guildie looted one the other day ive fully devoted myself into these runs. But now im dunno if i should continue and at this point im too afraid to ask.

Bunny♥
02-02-2015, 07:57 AM
its frustrating, indeed as i myself run on arena tons of times yet never had a chance to loot one although its hard, i wont consider it being a craftable item from essences, it should just remain as a "drop" from arena. The recipe itself drops alot lately, if your idea will be implemented, after one who owned a new pendant will never re-farm again because by then, the recipe's price will drop alot in a way that its not worth to farm already.

Enterradora
02-03-2015, 06:31 AM
its frustrating, indeed as i myself run on arena tons of times yet never had a chance to loot one although its hard, i wont consider it being a craftable item from essences, it should just remain as a "drop" from arena. The recipe itself drops alot lately, if your idea will be implemented, after one who owned a new pendant will never re-farm again because by then, the recipe's price will drop alot in a way that its not worth to farm already.

When i say 'crafteable'. im referring for 100 of each boss essences (this is around 1000 runs), so basically a lot of us gonna drop one before made that runs.

Also i don't know why u say that about ppl who own one won't gonna farm more, they already doing that (ppl who loot 3-4 and still farming for more), and price drop more and more due the rich ppl got for himself, and the ppl who demand now isn't wealthy rich to pay 15-20m.

Rx8
02-03-2015, 06:35 AM
More and more are looted everyday... It has stats like arcane ring. It should be very rare. If they buff rate too much like that one weekend, prices will plummet to nothing. Almost everything lootable is luck based. If you check traders section, they're being looted. If you stash your relic, you'll stop getting all those essences by the way. I stashed mine after a couple hundred runs because I had build up too.

the stats are better than the mythic ring but aren't so close to the arcane ring.

Going on, i doubt how this recipe loot...maybe X person has a fixed chance to loot this...and per run his luck reduces by Y no. of runs? :P

Dex Scene
02-03-2015, 03:48 PM
Exactly!!!! Some runs 1000+ and get nothing where some gets them in 10 runs... its so unfair

Sheldon Best
03-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Ok, I looted this recipe. Once I read the ingredients, I realized I wont be able to craft it for like a year. Any way I can recrate it and sell?

Jazzi
03-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Ok, I looted this recipe. Once I read the ingredients, I realized I wont be able to craft it for like a year. Any way I can recrate it and sell?

try contacting support. No way to "un-open" it by yourself. Maybe they will be willing to help you. Getting the other ingredients is hard unless you have good gear and a couple of millions in gold.

GoodSyntax
03-21-2015, 07:29 PM
I'm well beyond 900 arena runs at this point, and closing in on ONE THOUSAND arena runs without even SEEING a drop, let alone looting one! Between the lol@Fossil and this wretched recipe, I'm about ready to stop farming the arena.

I go to the arena for two things, and neither are dropping, so what's the point? It's not exactly fun to run it, nor is it all that challenging. The meager loot isn't offsetting the cost of running there, so in all honesty, at these drop rates, I don't see any value to run there.

cLinebaby
03-21-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm well beyond 900 arena runs at this point, and closing in on ONE THOUSAND arena runs without even SEEING a drop, let alone looting one! Between the lol@Fossil and this wretched recipe, I'm about ready to stop farming the arena.

I go to the arena for two things, and neither are dropping, so what's the point? It's not exactly fun to run it, nor is it all that challenging. The meager loot isn't offsetting the cost of running there, so in all honesty, at these drop rates, I don't see any value to run there.
Same here :( I ran over 900+ and wasting gold around 2m+

Well at least I'm happy I got fossil in arena =)

Fossil are true [emoji14] not a Prank

Wazakesy
03-21-2015, 09:31 PM
Same here :( I ran over 900+ and wasting gold around 2m+

Well at least I'm happy I got fossil in arena =)

Fossil are true [emoji14] not a Prank

Congrats

Kreasadriii
03-21-2015, 10:31 PM
Like I said before..
If the new pendant give good stats and only can afford by struggle on it.
Just farming it with all the consequenses..
That chance is very low, all luck didn't affected by elixir or lepre..
I feel the same way, others run about 500 or more and loot nothing.
Others run less than 10 times and loot it.. accept the fact, we were supporting this difficulty for the pendant.. now we are complaining about it..
no offense, just IMO. ;)

farizace99
03-21-2015, 10:37 PM
I guess the this is how hard u loot recipe the same as how hard u wanted to loot nexus im km3 :)

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2015, 01:24 AM
Edit: What I said was dumb. I think the idea will become implemented in the next expansion. Forget about planar now.

SacredKnight
03-22-2015, 01:37 AM
Like this idea! Probably not so many essences at once but collectively, ie. Collect 50 Rutger to make 1 Condensed, collect two condensed and make it Rutger Soul Essences IDK. Do the same for all boss' and then one can craft a non trade able (Maybe it can be stashable) planar recipe. I personally have abstained from trying to get the planar pendant because I don't have time for tonnes of runs nor gold for the recipe, so an actually goal that I can look at and know, "I need such and such" is much better than, "Ok I'll just do 5 more runs today, I hope I get it this time!".

Dex Scene
03-22-2015, 02:03 AM
I have ran out of golds trying to get one recipe....
I am a middle class rogue with middle class gears (tarlok and eye gemmed mythic armor helms, para and eye gemmed mythic ring, perfect wild talis and perfect eerie pot, grand tarlok gemmed dev bru bow)... so my runs are not as fast as timed lb people nor the smoothest. Millions of golds wasted in countless of running planar arena.
Iam fed up off this "LUCK GAMES". I rather play poker or bingo if I have to play a game of luck.
Now luck factors in everywhere...
I have bought breeze, still didnt get a single Planar tomb chest ever.
I had 150+ teeth from tarewa, never looted a shadowlurk.
I am getting the feeling that the game is not for me.

If I don't find the joy in a game, why play it! Frustration everywhere.

Maybe its time I quit endgame and just start pvp twink.

supersyan
03-22-2015, 02:56 AM
My friend looted recipe in his first run yesterday. and he was lvl 40 :angel: Absurd luck 2015

Omisace
03-22-2015, 03:45 AM
My friend looted recipe in his first run yesterday. and he was lvl 40 :angel: Absurd luck 2015

That's the problem with the luck system. You always roll for 0.001 chance of recipe each time you run and there is no luck build-up where every succesful run you get a higher chance of looting it instead of going back to a 0.001 chance. It does not reward effort. The arena chest is meh. If fossil is of arcane rarity drop and much rarer than recipe then the numbers get even more ridiculous. Also why do we get only two items from this chest? And why isn't it tradeable? I'm starting to like the previous arena more because of the sure profit with each run.

Energizeric
03-22-2015, 03:54 AM
Just like some of you, I never have any luck in this game. I've never looted anything good before, and have no reason to believe I ever will. So instead of continuing to try to get lucky, I try to earn what I have. Just like in real life I work a job and don't rely on buying lottery tickets to make a living, I do the same in AL. I don't run dungeons where huge amounts of luck is required. Instead, I run dungeons where if you do enough runs you will earn gold without having to get super lucky. Yes, you will spend a lot of time, but last month I managed to finally save up enough gold to buy the recipe. Nothing ever comes easy for me, but instead of running arena 500 times, you could have run another dungeon like Planar tombs and could have bought a few breeze eggs and sold them for many millions. You probably also would have looted at least a few planar chests, and overall you may already have enough gold from all of that to buy a recipe.

It's too late to go back now and do it over, but think about that next time.

GoodSyntax
03-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Just like some of you, I never have any luck in this game. I've never looted anything good before, and have no reason to believe I ever will. So instead of continuing to try to get lucky, I try to earn what I have. Just like in real life I work a job and don't rely on buying lottery tickets to make a living, I do the same in AL. I don't run dungeons where huge amounts of luck is required. Instead, I run dungeons where if you do enough runs you will earn gold without having to get super lucky. Yes, you will spend a lot of time, but last month I managed to finally save up enough gold to buy the recipe. Nothing ever comes easy for me, but instead of running arena 500 times, you could have run another dungeon like Planar tombs and could have bought a few breeze eggs and sold them for many millions. You probably also would have looted at least a few planar chests, and overall you may already have enough gold from all of that to buy a recipe.

It's too late to go back now and do it over, but think about that next time.
I have earned and sold three Breeze eggs, so that is, at best, worth 3m. I have looted perhaps a dozen planar chests, selling most. Another 3m or so.

But, to earn this 6m, I have run PT3 hundreds of times, needing ankh and elixirs and pots.

Final tally, probably +2-3m after expenses. Not exactly the best ROI.

I mean, I'm glad we earn fragments every run, but, Breeze is the only valuable thing you can get with them. The price has fallen quite a bit and will likely continue to do so. I hope Dark Crystal items become available for fragments.

GoodSyntax
03-22-2015, 10:49 AM
I honestly don't think they should make arena like fragments or tooth, its a bad idea. We have enough people botting teeth in tindirn(botting bad berry bad). Not to mention all the people who die and wait outside of the arena(we had loads of those in shuyal arena).

What they can do is FIX THE LUCL SYSTEM!! PLEASE STS PLEASE
The is because teeth are available in normal maps. Teeth should only drop in elite.

In my opinion, luck should be a shortcut that bypasses a lot of hard work. Luck should not be the ONLY way to get to the top.

Jazzi
03-22-2015, 11:05 AM
The is because teeth are available in normal maps. Teeth should only drop in elite.

In my opinion, luck should be a shortcut that bypasses a lot of hard work. Luck should not be the ONLY way to get to the top.

I agree with that 100%. Getting lucky does make one very happy, so certainly should be a part of the game. The problem is when luck is not on your side, especially over longer periods of time, and just ends up with little to nothing. The only time one could really make a lot of gold in tombs was before and during the winter event. After that the prices just plummeted very fast. Now the time per million earned- expenses is 15 + hours in a good party with runs 11 mins and lower.

Gorecaster
03-22-2015, 01:28 PM
I think luck goes well beyond just direct relation to what we loot. Consider losses on investments and items bought that crash 3 weeks later. I paid 2.9 for a dragon bar and less than a month after they were 1.5. Now under a mil. Abaddon used to be worth nearly 4 mil. Now under a million. I paid 1.7 for Grimm, now he's the cheapest mythic pet around 350k. Patience used to pay off but now it seems that no matter how long you hold out, the luck will turn against you somehow.

GoodSyntax
03-22-2015, 01:42 PM
I think luck goes well beyond just direct relation to what we loot. Consider losses on investments and items bought that crash 3 weeks later. I paid 2.9 for a dragon bar and less than a month after they were 1.5. Now under a mil. Abaddon used to be worth nearly 4 mil. Now under a million. I paid 1.7 for Grimm, now he's the cheapest mythic pet around 350k. Patience used to pay off but now it seems that no matter how long you hold out, the luck will turn against you somehow.
I agree, but remember, those are speculative investments.

Loot is directly related to luck. It's not like top loot is scattered all over Arlor, we know where the various types of come from, and it is a matter of luck if we get it. No amount of hard work ensures that we will eventually get what we are looking for, which is my source of frustration.

Gorecaster
03-22-2015, 04:44 PM
I agree, but remember, those are speculative investments.

Loot is directly related to luck. It's not like top loot is scattered all over Arlor, we know where the various types of come from, and it is a matter of luck if we get it. No amount of hard work ensures that we will eventually get what we are looking for, which is my source of frustration.

I understand. To my knowledge there been one recipe drop in my guild and it was for a returning player within 15 runs. Talk about lucky. We've run a lot of arenas :/

Jazzi
03-22-2015, 05:07 PM
I did one arena run today, between crafting most of my gear for grand gems. In this run I helped a friend help his friend finish arena one single time (kill all four bosses for the first time ever). This mage, who finished arena for the first time ever looted recipe............

Well at least now I have seen one drop, albeit not for me. That is about 500 runs for me, so 2000 total rolls.

Serancha
03-22-2015, 06:42 PM
I'd rather see a quest. 300 arena runs = 1 pendant recipe. or 500 runs - whatever. But at least that would ensure we're not totally wasting our time, and it would keep it somewhat fair.

GoodSyntax
03-22-2015, 06:48 PM
I wouldn't mind not looting it directly, if after 500 arena I could buy one.

I mean, once the amulet is crafted, it gets bound to the toon, so its not even a matter of flooding the market. 500 runs is nothing to sneeze at, but if you work hard, you should be rewarded.

Same goes for the fossil. You should be able to purchase one with 750-1k arena runs. Luck should be a shortcut, not something exclusive to success in game.

Fightbeast
03-22-2015, 07:13 PM
Seriously, the luck system needs to be checked. After doing countless run not getting a recipe is demotivating. The planar arena chests literally drops stupid epic items. And ankhs and gems only in like 5-6 runs. Some, I wouldn't mention their names have got the recipe on their first ever arena run. While 90% of others have run hundreds and thousands and are still waiting for the drop. Mostly whenever one gets the recipe for the first time one uses it. And after that it becomes untradeable. I would suggest that sts creates a method that the recipe drops for the first time after a designated amount of run. After that make the drop hard.
For most players running so much isn't profitable nor they have enough money to constantly buy ankhs. Looking at their perspective I would ask sts to please look into the matter. Come on the recipe is mythic rarity. Isn't arcane rare. Make it obtainable.

Kriticality
03-22-2015, 07:16 PM
I'm down. Sts I will need 2 more recipes and fossil. Check my arena history!! :)

Kriticality
03-22-2015, 07:20 PM
In all honesty though when people say mythic vs arcane rarity, 1 1700 plat pack can give you enough gold to run arena a ton. Without luck, 1 1700 plat pack will give you nothing. Maybe an amulet of doom. The reinforced gems have kept me running without losing gold in my quest to loot another recipe or fossil.

Serancha
03-22-2015, 07:50 PM
I wouldn't mind not looting it directly, if after 500 arena I could buy one.

I mean, once the amulet is crafted, it gets bound to the toon, so its not even a matter of flooding the market. 500 runs is nothing to sneeze at, but if you work hard, you should be rewarded.

Same goes for the fossil. You should be able to purchase one with 750-1k arena runs. Luck should be a shortcut, not something exclusive to success in game.

I think that's unlikely to happen though. We're talking about devs who call a drop of 400 gold "substantial". Before they are able to adjust things so they are profitable, they need to actually understand the costs of farming.

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Guys, they won't change anything to planar loots...

They never changed anything that way. Take example with last event: They heard that we wanted a liquidation price for untradeable vanities... and they added the price to leprechaun event.

Hopefully, there would be a similar Arena witha quest asking to kill 1200 bosses (the equivalent of 300 complete runs, 4 boss/run) to get rewarded a recipe; the recipe would also be a drop from the boss! Awesome Idea Serancha.

morgy84
03-23-2015, 03:23 AM
Done hmm like 300 runs in planar and 1 recipe lootet by me and 1 by my guildmate
Craftable would be cool and 100 esses from each boss would be a hard but doable amount. Dont think this will flood the market so its ok :)
Lol @ nexxus .... done soooo much runs way over 5k .. never ever saw anyone looting nexxus :'D

Enterradora
03-23-2015, 05:46 AM
Love the idea of making it a quests, but won't that make recipes a one time lootable item only? That Is how most quests work unless it's a daily. One does 300 runs, finishes quest, gets item and then can't farm it anymore.
Plus won't it be kind of dull if u r guaranteed a drop at 300. It's always nice to feel rewarded a bit early(I don't mind the working hard to get something but 400+ runs without a recipe drop has left me broke and hopeless)

I think it would work better if we had a chance of looting recipe like we can loot "George" the monkey pet from monkey madness daily. Where after I've finished let's say 5 runs of arena(u still have a chance of looting recipe during these runs) and then u turn in the quest for a high chance of getting recipe from the NPC. Once u do get the recipe from this NPC you won't be able to take the quest anymore and the only way u can loot the recipe is drops from arena. This seems more "RPG" than running 300 arenas and recieveing a guaranteed drop.

P.S: I've never looted a George from monkey madness either after doing that quest at least 50 times. Luck system needs fixing!(jk I get it, its not getting tweaked)

I ended buying the recipe after 800+ runs WHITOUT saw a drop to entire party (800x4 ppl thats 2400 chances)

Noobx
03-23-2015, 05:47 AM
Yes, I'm getting pretty frustrated too, after doing 500+ runs and not seeing a single drop. But I highly doubt that sts will make a quest-like system for recipe. All that sts does is upate the game with trash, fix trash bugs, etc. None of the mods/admins have ever actually played the game, as in elite farming/pve. And those who did sucked pretty bad, remiem charging nox in arena, using med packs, not moving out of poison pools. Let's also not forget samhayne also using heal there as well.( of course even though all of this was a while back). The point is that the devs don't know how to even play the game they created, and they think they know how they're fixing the economy and drop rates. Going from .01% to .02% isn't that big of a difference. I'd like to see them run arena 500+ times and loot nothing but trash.

greekAL
03-23-2015, 07:19 AM
yep i agree should give untradable fossyl/recipe with a quest!!! thats sux ik many farmers that still looking for both and they farm everyday all day!thats ppl should rewarded and dont just wait the luck the ar farmers and should earn something from hours of gameplay they waste!!

Fightbeast
03-23-2015, 07:21 AM
I ended buying the recipe after 800+ runs WHITOUT saw a drop to entire party (800x4 ppl thats 2400 chances)
Buying it seems a more profitable option. I bet if we saved all the money on ankhs we spent at arena we ll have at least one recipe in our hand.

greekAL
03-23-2015, 07:25 AM
I have earned and sold three Breeze eggs, so that is, at best, worth 3m. I have looted perhaps a dozen planar chests, selling most. Another 3m or so.

But, to earn this 6m, I have run PT3 hundreds of times, needing ankh and elixirs and pots.

Final tally, probably +2-3m after expenses. Not exactly the best ROI.

I mean, I'm glad we earn fragments every run, but, Breeze is the only valuable thing you can get with them. The price has fallen quite a bit and will likely continue to do so. I hope Dark Crystal items become available for fragments.
yep kali i really hope to see dark crystal items with frags i m sick of luck i want farm!

Pillowhead
03-23-2015, 08:35 AM
The feeling you get when you run with randoms, and one of them loot a recipe.

Candylicks
03-23-2015, 08:56 AM
Arena is so boring. Omg. It's so easy and I can't take more than 5 in a row. Y'all should just farm tombs and buy the dang recipe or sells for around 9 now anyways.

greekAL
03-23-2015, 09:23 AM
9 m is hard to find candy :/ cant wasted for something is farmable my opinion ofc! give 9 m for something from locks is ok! but btw only arena left u can farm for gold

Socrates
03-23-2015, 10:32 AM
Farm tombs and get rare and epics? Even if you loot a chest God knows in how many runs it's 250k.On the other hand if you try to open the tomb chests you have the same chances to take a dark crystal item like an amulet recipe. So why should I do a map that is more difficult than arena that is an easy map as you said of course.......

cyrusrevange
03-23-2015, 11:26 AM
Lots of Glob essence.wish I had one of your glob essence, it's 2 days I'm trying to get Glob essence only getting rutger and frostir. For the first and second pendant I craft it was so easy for me to get those essence(less than 2 hour) now it seems my friend glob is not droping any essence anymore :)

Jazzi
03-23-2015, 11:30 AM
Lots of Glob essence.wish I had one of your glob essence, it's 2 days I'm trying to get Glob essence only getting rutger and frostir. For the first and second pendant I craft it was so easy for me to get those essence(less than 2 hour) now it seems my friend glob is not droping any essence anymore :)

This made me very curious. Why would you craft 3 pendants in total? Or did you have so much luck and are that well-off that you opened 3 on different accounts?

Dex Scene
03-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Iam glad I quited endgame... gl guys

Candylicks
03-23-2015, 12:16 PM
9 m is hard to find candy :/ cant wasted for something is farmable my opinion ofc! give 9 m for something from locks is ok! but btw only arena left u can farm for gold

I know, the struggle is no joke now. We are all feeling it. Seems like an event is coming around the corner though, maybe we will get our paras back again and have something to freaking farm and bank off.

When was Ursoth last year?

morgy84
03-23-2015, 01:19 PM
Ursoth was around June/July

Franocazzzo
03-24-2015, 11:16 AM
Yes what would really be great is if they can make another spring event, make it last 2-4 weeks so everybody can farm, this is the real source of gold, vanitys are over rated know people loose gold from farming the lb leader boards for vanitys, time to put another op pet on the board make energy high priced again for those people who buy plat to sell energy, make it fun for everyone. Plat farmers ruined our game admit it, time to boost the market back to the way it was again, Arcanes are already rising now stop putting damn mythic weapons in to crates and put new mythic armor into this next events crate. We need something new for a change not the same old junk just floating in the market and dropping in price everyday. Remember bonesaw? How it was 30mil at one point now I can find someone selling for 9mil. We need to chance our ways with events and the loot. We need something that everyone can reach out and get without this happening like the drop rate of planar recipe.

Noobx
03-25-2015, 05:53 AM
Yes what would really be great is if they can make another spring event, make it last 2-4 weeks so everybody can farm, this is the real source of gold, vanitys are over rated know people loose gold from farming the lb leader boards for vanitys, time to put another op pet on the board make energy high priced again for those people who buy plat to sell energy, make it fun for everyone. Plat farmers ruined our game admit it, time to boost the market back to the way it was again, Arcanes are already rising now stop putting damn mythic weapons in to crates and put new mythic armor into this next events crate. We need something new for a change not the same old junk just floating in the market and dropping in price everyday. Remember bonesaw? How it was 30mil at one point now I can find someone selling for 9mil. We need to chance our ways with events and the loot. We need something that everyone can reach out and get without this happening like the drop rate of planar recipe.

We don't need another op pet for top lb winners. You seem like you're defending botters. Case closed.

oagrafr
04-01-2015, 06:45 AM
Im agree with him / her his unjust I saw guys who drop the recipe in their 1st run or their 10th .... i have run 250+ and still nothing ... Im desperate... and for run in arena we need ankhs kits.. 1 ankhs kit=50k now.. so we waste too much gold for nothing...!!!! Sts up the drop of recipe or create a updated special 2x mythic drop pls!

noahgoulin
04-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Mdr lumi ca m'etonnerai que tu l'ai run 250x +

GoodSyntax
04-01-2015, 07:13 PM
I finally gave up with the arena!

I'm approximately ONE THOUSAND runs in, haven't seen or looted a recipe. So, I've decided to cut my considerable losses and just buy the wretched recipe from one of the "lucky" ones.

How disappointing to have a "farmable" item that, for some, cannot be farmed.

Next impossible task.... Loot a fossil from an arena chest -.-

Anyona
04-01-2015, 09:03 PM
I finally gave up with the arena!

I'm approximately ONE THOUSAND runs in, haven't seen or looted a recipe. So, I've decided to cut my considerable losses and just buy the wretched recipe from one of the "lucky" ones.

How disappointing to have a "farmable" item that, for some, cannot be farmed.

Next impossible task.... Loot a fossil from an arena chest -.-

I agree with you, once I have enough spare golds I will buy this wretched recipe!

At least it has a reasonable price tag

heisenberg
04-02-2015, 06:06 AM
Is better use 90k plat in 3years for loot 3 or 4arcane pets and few mythic items...i dnt like the sts lucky system..this game is expensive for me..other ppl spend 2 or 3k plat and loot shard or fossil or better items...in arena is same..u can run 500 tines for nothing or 1 for 8/9m...is lotery

Sorry for my inglish

Kamehaa2
04-02-2015, 07:05 AM
What if pendant would be a reroll? I think it would be easier to drop. Maybe