PDA

View Full Version : We are all poor in AL

Golem
01-31-2015, 06:33 PM
I hope sts makes uppdates on even trash items so they could worth more when we sell them in inventory. This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet. Items drop rate are also rarest than incredible, so its hard to even farm...
One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard. I dont want talk about this more but i hope that Sts think about gold farming more than new caps atm. One example map like PL Plasma Pyramid so we can enjoy this game cus at moment 80% of plat buyers have stress because this problem an am one of them, if am wrong someone tell me please that am wrong.
Also putting items in Auc cost more than item itself.!!!!!

Bestregards
Marco

Squidbuddy
01-31-2015, 06:39 PM
I hope sts makes uppdates on even trash items so they could worth more when we sell them in inventory. This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet. Items drop rate are also rarest than incredible, so its hard to even farm...
One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard. I dont want talk about this more but i hope that Sts think about gold farming more than new caps atm. One example map like PL Plasma Pyramid so we can enjoy this game cus at moment 80% of plat buyers have stress because this problem an am one of them, if am wrong someone tell me please that am wrong.

Bestregards
Marco

This is soooooooooo true!!!!!
And In AL forums no one buy anything and putting otems here take much time and not many check to buy items here .
PLS sts repair this problem. And i have also a lot stress with AL becus making gold is hardrr than makng money in real life lol

pukki
01-31-2015, 06:50 PM

Bestregards
Marco

Ty for this thread and i understand you too. And all what you said is true in my opnion

PurEvil
01-31-2015, 07:38 PM
AL still does a good job running the game, if they made this game any more easier, that'd be a disaster for both the ingame economy and the money used to run the game. Spoon feeding IS NOT a good way of running a game especially when real life currencies are involved. About the items sold to gold, yeah I agree.

Arpluvial
01-31-2015, 07:49 PM
I have moved this thread to the AL General Discussion area of the forums. Let's keep it friendly, guys. :)

Golem
01-31-2015, 08:24 PM
AL still does a good job running the game, if they made this game any more easier, that'd be a disaster for both the ingame economy and the money used to run the game. Spoon feeding IS NOT a good way of running a game especially when real life currencies are involved. About the items sold to gold, yeah I agree.

Ty Arpluvial for editing. Only little kids makes drama we adults need to take care of them. You doing your work great! :)
Also ty for moving this thread to correct place ")

jiph
01-31-2015, 08:31 PM
There is countless of other mmos out there that doesn't require $ to play for example : armed heros, brave trails, order and chaos, an many more

Kingofninjas
01-31-2015, 08:33 PM

Bestregards
Marco

I disagree. Even without plat, I have managed to build a end game rogue with competitive gear. Merching and farming both can be very profitable if you know how to do those effectively. The market is kinda dead but its still very possible to make tons of profit. I recently made 10m in 3 days solely through merching and farming. I am not boasting, as there are people who make much more, just saying that it is possible.

Energizeric
01-31-2015, 08:39 PM
I agree that it would be nice if there were some places in AL that you could farm for gold. This new gauntlet seems like a cool place for that. If you solo you can get around 500-1000 gold each time through. I think the game would actually be more playable if instead of dropping junk items, bosses dropped gold sometimes, just like locked crates. The result would be that lower tier items in general would be more rare.

Rx8
01-31-2015, 08:53 PM
I disagree. Even without plat, I have managed to build a end game rogue with competitive gear. Merching and farming both can be very profitable if you know how to do those effectively. The market is kinda dead but its still very possible to make tons of profit. I recently made 10m in 3 days solely through merching and farming. I am not boasting, as there are people who make much more, just saying that it is possible.

I agree....everyone has that potential. And i hate to say that ninja that here at the forums i see discouragement than encouragement...I also was reading a guide on merching by Podoh i believe (sorry if mispronounced the OPs name). The guide helped me alot by his guide. I sort of made some money from the winter event also. I slowly merched and merched and now i have at least 5m...so far i stopped as of now due to lags and DCs. But yes i agree with ninja as u can still do the wonders. If you cant merch simply use the events and farming for you advantage....at endgams the planar tombs may also be your good source as u have the planar chests. Least worth 322k or more. I personally havent farmed them as i am a lv28 mage. I can still say that anyone here is capable of getting gold at a faster rate. Be it merching or farming earning gold through farming or merching is slow and painful but believe it. It is really worth the effort.

EDIT: The quests reward like golds and items would require a little boost...Some tough quests in elites would need to be a little bit more than the normal quests? Would that be possible?

Kakashis
01-31-2015, 08:53 PM
yeah hard to get gold anywhere nowadays

Remarked
01-31-2015, 09:56 PM
There is countless of other mmos out there that doesn't require $ to play for example : armed heros, brave trails, order and chaos, an many more

Nobody cares tbh.

Golem
02-01-2015, 07:32 AM
cmoon ppl just admit it. Its really hard to make Gold in AL. I can say that making gold in Arcane legens is hard as getting arcane item in chests

NotYoCookiez
02-01-2015, 07:40 AM
The C.S listing fee is a joke. The AL traders market is flooded with threads because no one wants to list in cs because it has crazy high listing pricing. If you make a thread in AL trader section, within 3 hours, it will be on the next page. This is ridiculous. Gold is already hard enough to get and we shouldn't spend the little amount we have(majority of players) to just go to waste in fees.

epicrrr
02-01-2015, 07:52 AM
I agree that it would be nice if there were some places in AL that you could farm for gold. This new gauntlet seems like a cool place for that. If you solo you can get around 500-1000 gold each time through. I think the game would actually be more playable if instead of dropping junk items, bosses dropped gold sometimes, just like locked crates. The result would be that lower tier items in general would be more rare.

They can put just 3 boss for each level and have them drop 300-500 gold each while lock only chance to drop on the last.

Novyaj Zeanreh
02-01-2015, 09:59 AM
The real strugle has been spoken!

PurEvil
02-03-2015, 07:33 AM
Might i add a suggestion about pet feeding, pets who just leveled up must not require feeding, their usage time must just be replenished. Cmon, if you're a starter, you'll have a hard time keeping your pets fed since you dont have the gold to do so.

Merchadia
02-03-2015, 07:51 AM

Bestregards
Marco

I have to say I strongly disagree. Making your way up to a strong,competitive and merch-successive player here is a little bit easy if you have the right knowledge to the gold making. For example: Merching. You dont need to buy plat here to get gold, just make your way to a lepre by farming and keep merching and one day youll notice how long youve gotten. This is one of the easiest way to make gold, and in AL is pretty fun performing it.

PurEvil
02-03-2015, 08:00 AM
I have to say I strongly disagree. Making your way up to a strong,competitive and merch-successive player here is a little bit easy if you have the right knowledge to the gold making. For example: Merching. You dont need to buy plat here to get gold, just make your way to a lepre by farming and keep merching and one day youll notice how long youve gotten. This is one of the easiest way to make gold, and in AL is pretty fun performing it.

Agree with this. Never wasted money buying plats started from nothing too :)

Alcta
02-04-2015, 03:38 PM

Bestregards
Marco

True :)

siddhant
02-04-2015, 08:08 PM
true making gold in this game is tough especially for a non plat player and now dont suggest me that run pt cauz even for running that u need ankhs and many endgame players dont even prefer to run with ppl with just legendary gear now again dont tell me to join a better guild pls and even to merch u need atleast 500k before u can start merching and making significant amt of profit or u just gotta hope u get lucky and some guy sells u stuff for a very low price and as per making gold in events as new events come so do better pets/gear/gems and me being a twink spend those money trying to get the better stuff and those stuff are expensive as well(eg ice scale brut set lvl 15is worth 400k)so making
Gold is really hard just my opinion.

regizakirs.rs
02-04-2015, 08:44 PM
I agree that is it tough to make gold. But I finally caught on to the niche of merching and farming and it's finally start to pay off. I made the most of my gold during the Christmas event and just ran with it from there. I'll admit it's slow money but, it's for sure money. Don't give up and stick with it. I'm not uber rich but, I can merch and farm with having much worry. If I can do it so can you. I've wrote about this topic numerous times and god knows I complained and made a lot of people mad but, they stuck with me encouraged me and they showed me how to make gold. Instead of saying not being able to make gold just ask them how they did it.

Slowking
02-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Completely agree~!

Atsune
02-06-2015, 04:14 AM
Hmm i started as a noob and now a rogue with myth bow41 without spennding a single penny on this game, I don't completely disagree with this though

Transfordark
02-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Might I Add, this is a game just try to enjoy it while you can if your so distressed with it take a break. Its your problem that your spending money in this game. I can tell you an example I played this game to enjoy without spending real money and look where I am,got my first mythic weapon.

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 09:00 AM

Bestregards
Marco
Erm...if you don't want to spend your hard earned $$$ just don't lol...[emoji19] you don't need to feed your pet or put anything in cs. Buy in forum or at peer, it works !!! And since planar tombs farming id much easier because you get fragments every run ! It was really easy to get a few millions with breeze. Now he worth less but it's still quite a lot. And the plansr tomb chests and planar arena id still there too.
I agrer that putting things into the cs id very expensice sometimes (5%).
What sts could do is that quests give more money (for example 100k for finishing a questline (a long and quite hard one ofc)) or that they give usefull items.

SkyWow
02-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Everything in this game is all low now... arcane weapons are under 10mil.... even. Arcane pets like sameal are getting to the 15mill....

One one sts should stop doing is making everything worth worthless... They brought back slag x2 in a month making it worthless

The events are to long making the items worthless

Their making events like. Double arcane and mythics???? Whats the point of that? To get the items ppl want faster and make auctions useless and in the feature nobody will ever think about buying platinum anymore

The arcanes will soon reach less then 5mil

Make them ARCANES stop giving us these events like x2, lock sales, bringing old pets back

Arpluvial
02-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Hey guys!

I have gone ahead and cleaned up this thread. Let's keep it friendly, constructive, and on the rails. :)

obee
02-07-2015, 07:34 PM
This is like releasing in form Ronaldo every week in FIFA. The other in forms will have no value whatsoever. Too much crap is circulating in the market. STS has dug themselves a hole for the next expansion. I say start releasing more gameplay instead of dam items.

Murveil
02-07-2015, 07:39 PM
TBH there are people who can merch and those that can't. I personally can't merch at all XD. I sell sthe items i bought and used at same price at best and sometimes even lower. Also I think merching is boring imo. The game should at least have enough content for lower tier players that, can't spend real money and are new to the game, to be able to farm effectively and efficiantly to get enough gold to buy a decent gear and pet. Honestly the gold you get from quests are little to no use at all and the liquidating price is too low. I think sts is looking into the quest give outs. I just hope the update they are working on is a good one. THE MERCHING TO GET GOLD shows that the game mechanic is broken. This game isn't about learnng to merch and how to successfully be a auctioneer.

Golem
02-18-2015, 02:04 AM
I hope STS make new updates for this problem.

Litheus
02-18-2015, 02:36 AM
"when everyone is a superhero there is no superhero" - Syndrome, The Incredibles
so everybody become poor so no one is poor

Dragoonclaws
02-18-2015, 02:31 PM
"when everyone is a superhero there is no superhero" - Syndrome, The Incredibles
so everybody become poor so no one is poor

Totally agree. People who buy platinums have the same level of priority as the ones who do offers, as the ones who don't do anything at all.

If you want to save money, you'll have to do sacrifices.

Feeding a pet? nah, use another one.
Farm plats to open locked chests? You're taking very known risks
Pay tax to sell in auction? nah, I sell it myself
There are many ways to save money, please play smartly.

Notice: If we're all poor, then nobody is poor. If everybody is rich, then nobody is rich. Both cases are true, but I think it's all about the middle class. Where is the middle class? The middle class is where people are not rich, nor poor: they can afford some items, but can't afford more; it's where people have money to be good, but not best.

Soundlesskill
02-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Liquidation price needs to skyrocket!

Magegrimm
02-19-2015, 02:40 AM
This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet. Items drop rate are also rarest than incredible, so its hard to even farm...
One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard.

....What??
1st- NEVER feed your pet, switch with other pets that are still good...
2nd If spending platinum in the game made your life harder why are you spending at all? This is a game which you should know that it doesn't require plat to actually play it. And besides to get rich don't buy plat all the time, just farm and merch you can make thousands even millions if you're good at it and this doesn't require plat.

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

bedmaster
02-19-2015, 04:54 AM
Id like a bigger rewards for quests, and to make it easier to make gold. But we are still in inflation now, recovering from plat farming so adding any more gold wont be good. Try leveling up and running elite maps. If u need starting gold to merch... well.. join a guild that holds events, maybe THE STONE.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Caabatric
02-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Id like a bigger rewards for quests, and to make it easier to make gold. But we are still in inflation now, recovering from plat farming so adding any more gold wont be good. Try leveling up and running elite maps. If u need starting gold to merch... well.. join a guild that holds events, maybe THE STONE.

We are in inflation 0.0.
I though prices were going down not up.
Next, people think that if it is easier to make gold, then you will be able to afford the items you want. This is a lie.
The reason price is going down currently is because nobody who actually needs the item can afford it. Reason gold is hard to make. Now lets say gold was easy to make. All mythics and arcanes would sky-rocket in prices going back to the original 30m pricetag.

bedmaster
02-19-2015, 09:30 PM
We are in inflation 0.0.
I though prices were going down not up.
Next, people think that if it is easier to make gold, then you will be able to afford the items you want. This is a lie.
The reason price is going down currently is because nobody who actually needs the item can afford it. Reason gold is hard to make. Now lets say gold was easy to make. All mythics and arcanes would sky-rocket in prices going back to the original 30m pricetag.
Ok we are not in inflation lol but the reason that the elon mythics are no longer 30m is because we had new frost mythics so price is goin down. If they had released new mythic ring instead of weapons im sure price will stay still.

Rx8
02-20-2015, 12:23 AM
This game is Expencive. I have to use all the time real life $ on platinums so i can even feed my pet.
One thing i have to say that this thing made me to use my real life $ on this game and it made my real life hard.

I feel like really punching you in the face. Why do u even spend so much...? What do u even expect to get by spending so much? - An arcane ring?
@_@

Newcomx
02-20-2015, 01:05 AM
Rather than making Ankh drop event, IMO sts better make no auction fee event :chuncky: It's better for AL economy...

Golem
02-28-2015, 06:40 PM
I feel like really punching you in the face. Why do u even spend so much...? What do u even expect to get by spending so much? - An arcane ring?
@_@
without this you cant play that game my lil friend. Thats the problem sts need to make gold get easier.... wasted 10k plat got one samael. thats so big robbing from chests.

obee
02-28-2015, 06:55 PM
@_@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Rx8
03-01-2015, 01:41 AM
without this you cant play that game my lil friend. Thats the problem sts need to make gold get easier.... wasted 10k plat got one samael. thats so big robbing from chests.

Locked crates are a gamble, it never said a 1000000% chance to give an arcane...I could agree that you need some plat to be successful. Even without plat you can be successful.

Noobx
03-01-2015, 11:08 PM
No one said anything about NEEDING to buy plat to get arcane ring. Theres quite a few people, who, believe it or not, have a maxed toon that havent spent a penny on this game.

Mr.Diamante
03-02-2015, 12:30 AM
I understand you bro, but I think STS will not do anything for this :tranquillity:

Encase
03-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Actually i dont understand you but if you would think u would know that all sts games are based on platinum because platinum is the only way to earn much in a "free" online game. And to finish my opinion you coild be happy that there are chancse to get rich with farming and merching. I know many online games which cost nothing but the only way to get rich there is the way to spend real money for ingame content.

So see it as a support to sts if you spend money in al because without platin there wont be any game from sts

PS: I am from germany sorry if i write anything wrong

Darkquantum
03-02-2015, 04:18 AM
Yes indeed we are

Ssneakykills
03-02-2015, 04:39 AM
I am darkquanta /darkquantum /darkquantas i have played since s1 im finally over sts. I have payed more than $25,000 Australian dollars on this game no lie. When will the bad situation get better? Never they only make it worse and worse so hence more platinum is needed. You think id be set after spending that much money on a game? Lol nope still need/want stuff. Also i firmly believe the more platinum you buy the lower your drop rates for opening locked crates. I cant prove it because of there smart money making system. But every time i use a different account i get 1 arcane on average per 200/300 crates. My real account gets like 500 to 600 per arcane and getting worse.

Ill miss you my good AL friends :) hope you all get out of this game.

Sts you had the chance to change your ways u knew what we were all feeling and saying u dont care. U want only money

$25,000?!? You have/had one serious bad habit right there

Kakashis
03-02-2015, 12:43 PM
$25,000?!? You have/had one serious bad habit right there

Better to STS than casinos! Crates/money are the necessary evil to almost all free games nowadays. Everyone's got to eat and no says that you have to. You can always do the daily quests and be happy with event gears/pets. Heck I've been here since S1 and don't have the best of the best and I still get by with minimal plat. I did give in and bought the adventurers pack which is perma xp!

mmaachilles211
03-02-2015, 01:35 PM
They can put just 3 boss for each level and have them drop 300-500 gold each while lock only chance to drop on the last.

The only problem I have with this is if your doing an elite boss and using a pet that is lvl 41, in 15 min you've spent over 1k feeding him and makes the gold gain not even sufficient enough to pay for the price of food for the pets. Maybe if a high end boss gave u like 2 k it would work but other wise it doesn't really get you any where.

mmaachilles211
03-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Plat isn't necessary for the game. The only reason you would ever need it is if your going for the pet aps (exclusive plat purchase only pets). The only thing that you need is hard work and the ability to withstand tedious grinds. I personally buy plat because I like to think that I'm supporting a game that I really enjoy. I haven't really gotten mountains of good things but I've gotten enough to know that it was worth it for me. If you buy plat to pop locks then you have to realize ur gambling. If you know your gambling and can accept the FACT that you might lose then by all means continue. If you can't accept it then you shouldn't really be buying plat.

Shawn Vijay
03-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Increase the gold drop rate from monsters or give us an hourly imcome from 500-1000 just like in monster warlord of Gamevil.
Not all can spend real cash buyin plats. Farming 12 hours in 24 hours for gold yields maybe around 2-3K (Maximum).
The whole game is based on gold & we get 2-3K per day by farming & how do u intend to buy the items in auction or how can u buy an item which has a price of 100K ??
Will you guys loan us or is somebody gonna give us for free ??
NO.....!!!
So kindly pay attention to the problem & i hope you resolve it soon.
Thank you.

Problmatique
03-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Increase the gold drop rate from monsters or give us an hourly imcome from 500-1000 just like in monster warlord of Gamevil.
Not all can spend real cash buyin plats. Farming 12 hours in 24 hours for gold yields maybe around 2-3K (Maximum).
The whole game is based on gold & we get 2-3K per day by farming & how do u intend to buy the items in auction or how can u buy an item which has a price of 100K ??
Will you guys loan us or is somebody gonna give us for free ??
NO.....!!!
So kindly pay attention to the problem & i hope you resolve it soon.
Thank you.

If you only earn 3k maximum a day, you are doing something wrong. Tindirin dailies, KM daily (gives 1k for 5 mins of running), etc. you can earn 5k easily without farming locks. Add in 30 mins of running with lep or elixir, and you can get 20k easy peasy in maybe an hour

mlb2005
03-02-2015, 06:58 PM
They won't increase gold drops because it would relieve the pressure they are putting on you to buy plat. This company like most has one goal and that is to separate you from your cash.

Quality gaming is a thing of the past. The new thing is to dangle a piece of cheese just out of reach and tempt you to pay for it. Your building will be done in a week.....

VenomsChaos
03-02-2015, 10:11 PM
agree with everyone... i didnt played 3 month, just back to AL 3 day ago..

Right now its wery hard to make money,
lockeds seems bad drop rate also they worth only 4-5 k. locked farm is not worth because useing Kit and many pot, your found lockeds only enough to profit..

Elites not worth to, low prize and useing Kit and many pot...

Tomb = idk yet, i am geting huge lag in tomb.. idk why only tomb lag me... But i think ankh + pot usage cost to much...

Market is another problem. its hard to merch... prizes keep droping

At the Point yes right now its wery wery wery hard to save gold...

Lucky me i saved golds long ago when locks and elites worth... just got frost bow gun and ghost set

bedmaster
03-03-2015, 04:15 AM
Lets just play another game with freebies like daily login bonus etc lol i like games where i can be pro n rich with almost no efforts like brave trials xD im too lazy n bz to run tombs all day its boring. Game is for fun imo rl gives enuf pressure

Rx8
03-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Lets just play another game with freebies like daily login bonus etc lol i like games where i can be pro n rich with almost no efforts like brave trials xD im too lazy n bz to run tombs all day its boring. Game is for fun imo rl gives enuf pressure

I hate brave trials now '-'

I'm playing kritika...effin rich whahaha

bedmaster
03-03-2015, 06:35 AM
I hate brave trials now '-'

I'm playing kritika...effin rich whahaha
Brave trials needs to update... too lazy to update, uninstalling.
Kritika is good? Will download it soon as i find a good wifi

Rx8
03-03-2015, 06:42 AM
Brave trials needs to update... too lazy to update, uninstalling.
Kritika is good? Will download it soon as i find a good wifi

Kritika, the only class is the cat acrobatics (AKA ROGUE), good finishers as you lvl up, there will be some struggles, but it still a F2P + you can also earn the karats (pruple diamonds) which is the premium currency like AL's Plat.

bedmaster
03-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Kritika, the only class is the cat acrobatics (AKA ROGUE), good finishers as you lvl up, there will be some struggles, but it still a F2P + you can also earn the karats (pruple diamonds) which is the premium currency like AL's Plat.
Lol from the game name im expecting lots of crits.
I hope i can use lucky patcher on gamevil... doesnt work on stg or supercell. Is it 3D?

Rx8
03-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Lol from the game name im expecting lots of crits.
I hope i can use lucky patcher on gamevil... doesnt work on stg or supercell. Is it 3D?

I meant the only best char is a rogue again. Yes, something like AL.

Avshow
03-03-2015, 09:59 AM
making gold is not that hard ....if you work hard.....feeling hard to earn gold-------->knowing how to farm is a growing way from nub---->pro....be patient
Also ,gold sink is a essential problem for all games , if you want al have longer life, do not make gold very easy to earn

Here is the way you can start, do daily token 12days, then you can have an extra ton , then make mage , go to outpost, and only get allies daily reward and do daily token quest, after another 12 days, you will have 4 tons....
in this way you can get lots sub tons in a account, then make your inventory slot 500,stash slot 250, also you can get lots potions and ankhs in those sub tons, then wait for a event , if you work on all tons, u can always save some gold....

chipping
03-03-2015, 12:33 PM
So glad someone finally made this thread!

As a player who just recently migrated from altera to arlor, i've noticed how different merching is in this game, ppl dont seem to list or buy stuff from cs as often, vanities are not in-demand and the maps that drop any worthwhile loot are extremely difficult but despite all this the thing that bothers me most is the listing price in cs.
For eg,
Lets say i buy a lepre amulet for 160k
And put it in cs for 185k
That should be a reasonable deal as lepre amulets seem to sell fast but heres the catch the listing cost is !!9350!!
I mean seriously that's an outrageous amount, in pocket legends it would only cost me 1950

It's almost as if sts discourages ppl to list items in cs unless u are filthy rich and you really dont care how much an item goes for, but for some like me who's just starting out i have think 10times before listing anything in cs and still if it doesn't sell thats a waste of 10k and it might be nothing for some ppl here, but i dont enjoy losing cash like this.

Ssneakykills
03-03-2015, 01:40 PM
So glad someone finally made this thread!

As a player who just recently migrated from altera to arlor, i've noticed how different merching is in this game, ppl dont seem to list or buy stuff from cs as often, vanities are not in-demand and the maps that drop any worthwhile loot are extremely difficult but despite all this the thing that bothers me most is the listing price in cs.
For eg,
Lets say i buy a lepre amulet for 160k
And put it in cs for 185k
That should be a reasonable deal as lepre amulets seem to sell fast but heres the catch the listing cost is !!9350!!
I mean seriously that's an outrageous amount, in pocket legends it would only cost me 1950

It's almost as if sts discourages ppl to list items in cs unless u are filthy rich and you really dont care how much an item goes for, but for some like me who's just starting out i have think 10times before listing anything in cs and still if it doesn't sell thats a waste of 10k and it might be nothing for some ppl here, but i dont enjoy losing cash like this.

I have a feeling the traders marketing forums is buzzing because the amount of people selling stuff there is due to high cs costs

obee
03-03-2015, 09:35 PM
The listing fee can be a pain for new players who looted something good, but they don't have a lot of money to spend. I think the was supposed to be a gold sink, tell me if I'm wrong, but it's kind of useless now, considering the fact that no one uses the CS. I think listing fees should only apply to items over 1 million gold.

Kriticality
03-03-2015, 11:35 PM
The listing fee can be a pain for new players who looted something good, but they don't have a lot of money to spend. I think the was supposed to be a gold sink, tell me if I'm wrong, but it's kind of useless now, considering the fact that no one uses the CS. I think listing fees should only apply to items over 1 million gold.

This is exactly what happened when I started playing. I looted a singe and they were going for 14-16M at the time. I had less than 100k gold iirc. Fortunately Basketholic (the biggest gold sink :)) was still merching and I found him. I could not afford to list singe obv. The fees aren't too much inconvenience for forum dwellers but for people not on forums, it's shout and pray.

Darkquantum
09-26-2015, 09:47 AM
Indeed we are poor