PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Color Coded Names

Arachnophobik
01-31-2015, 10:30 PM
I dont know if its just me, but there comes a time in intense clashes where i dunno which is which anymore. Like i dunno if im still hitting an enemy or an ally. I suggest making color coded names, like blue will have blue font color for their names and red team would get red, all above their heads and not just on the ally list.

Primeblades
02-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Isnt having the enemy being a different color than you enough?

Jdogxtreme
02-01-2015, 03:41 PM
I haven't had this problem before but I don't think it's hard for StS to attend to, they could easily just change name colors in the next few updates if multiple people do have this issue.

Arachnophobik
02-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Isnt having the enemy being a different color than you enough?
Not really :/ at certain times during heavy clashes a lot of ally switching is done on both sides. im usually on a random team and sometimes i find it hard to keep up with at times specially as i usually aim to feeble the dps :/

Some random names that are long often confuses me lol cuz they are often composed of same letters but in different order.

UndeadJudge
02-01-2015, 08:02 PM
This is why I hate ctf...no space to kite and te fights are cluttered and just awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primeblades
02-01-2015, 10:08 PM
This is why I hate ctf...no space to kite and te fights are cluttered and just awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the walls can be very useful

UndeadJudge
02-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Well the walls can be very useful

True, but also just a giant breeze, SnS, and other OP aoe stuff nightmare...

I use walls well , especially with rogue, but honestly it's so overcrowded that it's almost impossible to tell what's happening. Not to mention, it's not even played how it should be..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
02-02-2015, 02:52 AM
True, but also just a giant breeze, SnS, and other OP aoe stuff nightmare...

I use walls well , especially with rogue, but honestly it's so overcrowded that it's almost impossible to tell what's happening. Not to mention, it's not even played how it should be..

Thats the fault of the player base. People who were around a few months back would've seen the CTF game campaigning going on a couple of people did (me included). It was intensely fun. We should do that again some time. People should stop worrying about the flag APs and start really earning the flags...

CouchPass
02-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Should I remind everyone how awesome PvP was a few seasons ago.... sorry newbies :)

UndeadJudge
02-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Thats the fault of the player base. People who were around a few months back would've seen the CTF game campaigning going on a couple of people did (me included). It was intensely fun. We should do that again some time. People should stop worrying about the flag APs and start really earning the flags...

I know, but it's really sad to have to set up a time for 10 people to play at the same time just so the game can be played properly...I wish people would stop caring about their little extra 100 points also. The fact that it even requires hard work to grind free-flagging just shows that the AP shouldn't even be there.

UndeadJudge
02-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Should I remind everyone how awesome PvP was a few seasons ago.... sorry newbies :)

S4 was super fun...

epicrrr
02-03-2015, 11:12 AM
S4 was super fun...

s3 was the best.

CouchPass
02-03-2015, 03:37 PM
s3 was the best.

Told ya :D