PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Next Expansion

Onite
02-01-2015, 04:48 AM
So every expansion we've had so far they have brang an arcane out e.g. Hooks, Maul, Kershal, Ring. So what arcane do you guys think they will bring next expansion I was thinking Arcane Bow or Arcane Amulet.

Enterradora
02-01-2015, 07:57 AM
If they make an arcane bow, all warrs and mages can quit this game ASAP

Litheus
02-01-2015, 08:36 AM
they will not make any arcane or mythic in next expansion...there is everything in the game right now...next expansion will bring equality...everyone will be able to try pvp and everything

Trenton
02-01-2015, 09:51 AM
I really doubt they'll bring an Arcane Amulet, considering they recently released a mythic amulet. (Pendant, whatever.) Anyways, I'm sure there will be new mythic weapons, which according to the "pattern" will be

-Mythic Staff
-Mythic Daggers
-Mythic Sword (not like swordnshield)

They could possibly bring a new mythic helm or armor but it's unlikely considering the new Imbued gear that seems much better than our upgraded mythics.

nevercan
02-01-2015, 12:00 PM
If they make an arcane bow, all warrs and mages can quit this game ASAP
Yea! An lvl 26 arcane bow with 3000hp,300dps,700dmg and 70% crit more then the 41 mythc bows!

Candylicks
02-01-2015, 12:01 PM
It has been rumored:

A new weapon class greater than ARCANE

Mythic pet to match SnS

Kakashis
02-01-2015, 12:01 PM
They already have a new Arcane pet! I'm predicting an Arcane amulet and a new mythic ring.

NorthernEcho
02-01-2015, 03:45 PM
they will not make any arcane or mythic in next expansion...there is everything in the game right now...next expansion will bring equality...everyone will be able to try pvp and everything

Lol

Zeus
02-01-2015, 04:16 PM
It has been rumored:

Mythic pet to match SnS

A mythic pet to match SNS? SNS is arcane. O.o

Serancha
02-01-2015, 06:12 PM
It has been rumored:

Mythic pet to match SnS

No offense to you, Candy, but I find it very distasteful that devs show such extreme favouritism by always giving the same people "hints" and advance knowledge of upcoming things. If the devs and mods are going to hint at new content, they should be doing it in the insiders section of the forums, not in the 2-3 guilds they repeatedly join in game.

And to be clear, this is not a jealously issue. I'd be extremely uncomfortable to be receiving that kind of attention - but I honestly feel that these in-game hints and selective information distribution is sending the entirely wrong message to the community.

Candylicks
02-01-2015, 06:14 PM
This is going around the community not any insider information given to me. Apologies if it was taken any other way. The point is we are all excited for whatever comes next and are all buzzing about it!

Serancha
02-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Maybe, that's the case for this specific info, but there's a steady stream of tidbits that come out of certain guilds - "Productor and Remiem visited such and such and hinted at this and that" - and a week later the "this and that" is announced to the common folks. I just thought someone should say something since it is widely known and not appreciated by most.

Overweightank
02-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Maybe, that's the case for this specific info, but there's a steady stream of tidbits that come out of certain guilds - "Productor and Remiem visited such and such and hinted at this and that" - and a week later the "this and that" is announced to the common folks. I just thought someone should say something since it is widely known and not appreciated by most.

C'mon , its just information and it's a game. Let's all just relax here. :)

notfaded1
02-01-2015, 06:35 PM
No offense to you, Candy, but I find it very distasteful that devs show such extreme favouritism by always giving the same people "hints" and advance knowledge of upcoming things. If the devs and mods are going to hint at new content, they should be doing it in the insiders section of the forums, not in the 2-3 guilds they repeatedly join in game.

And to be clear, this is not a jealously issue. I'd be extremely uncomfortable to be receiving that kind of attention - but I honestly feel that these in-game hints and selective information distribution is sending the entirely wrong message to the community.

This is the most rediculous post I've seen in a long time! Candy was just repeating things we've all heard there's no insider information here. We've been friends too a long time but come on there's no reason to be mean this is a game! I hope we can all try and take a positive attitude about it. I for one have also been interested in and asking for something like this.

Please let's all be friends! We don't know anything you don't know. Wishful thinking? Maybe but you know as much as we do.

Here's to hoping we can all help the devs bring an awesome new cap we can all farm and have fun being a part of!

Also mega props go out to null_void and carapace for fixes and updates to existing game. Your efforts are being majorly appreciated!!!

The only outstanding peeve I have is that you can't join people in your own party in town and have to jump all over to get with your friends!!!!

Why is join greyed out or when you join someone in party of two you join a different town! Nothing about that makes sense!

NorthernEcho
02-02-2015, 02:32 AM

Thank god someone said it.

nevercan
02-02-2015, 03:27 AM
This is the most rediculous post I've seen in a long time! Candy was just repeating things we've all heard there's no insider information here. We've been friends too a long time but come on there's no reason to be mean this is a game! I hope we can all try and take a positive attitude about it. I for one have also been interested in and asking for something like this.

Please let's all be friends! We don't know anything you don't know. Wishful thinking? Maybe but you know as much as we do.

Here's to hoping we can all help the devs bring an awesome new cap we can all farm and have fun being a part of!

Also mega props go out to null_void and carapace for fixes and updates to existing game. Your efforts are being majorly appreciated!!!

The only outstanding peeve I have is that you can't join people in your own party in town and have to jump all over to get with your friends!!!!

Why is join greyed out or when you join someone in party of two you join a different town! Nothing about that makes sense!
Its to much to read for me.

Kingofninjas
02-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Back on topic. I am pretty sure there will be a 41 or 46 mythic ring to bridge the gap between arcane ring and blood ruby of shuyal. There will definitely be a new set(s) of mythic weapons released some months after the new cap.

I find it unlikely they will make an arcane amulet, considering we just got a ridiculously strong mythic one. I sincerely hope there is no arcane weapon, that way the game won't get any more unbalanced.

Kriticality
02-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I hope new mythic ring and wait for it...... Arcane Rarity Gems!!! :-) hehe

Anehazaz
02-11-2015, 10:00 AM
So when arcane shard was introduced it was implied that there was a possibility in the future to apply this system to upgrade old arcane items and new arcanes released in the future. I'm just wondering if this is being considered in the next expansion?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64323&d=1393108045
Arcane Crafting Coming to Arlor

As the heroes of Arlor grow in strength, so grows the Arcane Power flowing throw the Ether. Advance scouts from the isles of Tindirin report the discovery of a most curious anomaly. Tiny crystal shards radiating with Arcane energy!

There is still much to discover about these Arcane Shards, but it seems that when combined with certain essences, they can be transformed into powerful Arcane items!

---------------------------

Creating compelling and exciting new items is one of the many objectives the Development Team has. We are evolving the next Arcane Item (a ring) that will be found in the coming Dragon Enclave expansion to use the Crafting system in its creation.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

The recipe for the new Arcane Item will be available for those who collect Dragons Teeth, a currency that is most valuable to the inhabitants of Tandirin. Dragons Teeth are only dropped by fearsome Elite Bosses.

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.

We will continue our research and update you as we learn more!

illwilly
02-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Candy is 100% right.. didnt say when or how.. read it again and u will see whatever the future holds, the prediction will be right.
The mythic pet to match sns might be looks like and or have similare AA. And weapon class better then arcane, can be that again legendarys will be better then current arcanes, and so on.
But its certain there will be a mythic pet that top sns in every way, and weapons that outclass everything we have now, only chance that wont happen is if sts stop cap at 46 or 41 even... there will allways be better aslong as they upp the cap.

If u follow candys predictions u find its more or less allways right whatever happends, its not really insider info.. imo...

illwilly
02-11-2015, 11:23 AM

Install and monitor tapchat and u get same info there. My device crashes with tapchat, so i rely on people like candy that has been right in the past when i decide what to do and when to sell, but usually its educated guesses from the pretty little info they tell in tapchat i think.