PDA

View Full Version : Bring gold back into lockeds

Titanfall
02-01-2015, 07:08 AM
STS we need 50-100k rewards back in locked crates, No one has gold in AL anymore which explains why some items are dropping as no one has the gold to even afford them! No gold is being put in the economy apart from 6k from locks that's it. No one buys gold with plat because they can just buy ankhs with 25 plat and sell them for 60k. We need more gold being put in the economy so prices on some items go back to what they should be.

nevercan
02-01-2015, 02:05 PM
There olready was an precice same treat like this one not a long time ahp

Overweightank
02-01-2015, 02:14 PM
STS we need 50-100k rewards back in locked crates, No one has gold in AL anymore which explains why some items are dropping as no one has the gold to even afford them! No gold is being put in the economy apart from 6k from locks that's it. No one buys gold with plat because they can just buy ankhs with 25 plat and sell them for 60k. We need more gold being put in the economy so prices on some items go back to what they should be.

I totally Agree!!! Because Frost bulwark is perf 4mil as of this moment. And I am VERY unhappy has an owner, because I lost a chance to get a perf elond bulwark traded with my clean frost. Due to the REALLY disfunctional game / economy, I basicly just lost a mil.. PLEASE add some more darn gold in this game. Legit it's impossible to make money. and not everyone wants to farm. I personally merch / plat buy stuff, and I'll refuse to buy platinum with this poor economy..

Fwis
02-01-2015, 08:12 PM
They should, hopefully they will consider it