PDA

View Full Version : Platinum offer button makes PL crash

Birdkatto
02-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Hello my Kattos, and STS!

It seems i have noticed a glitch: When i press NativeX offers/TrialPay offers, my Pocket Legends crashes, when i press and hold the ,,home'' button on my phone Pocket Legends crashes too, i have noticed some have the same glitch on android ofcourse, on ipad the offer button doesent make Pocket Legends crash(i tested it on my dads Ipad)
I have seen a few players mentioning this glitch happening to them too. Its annoying when: I play Pocket Legends then someone calls me(on phone); when i play Pocket Legends and block my screen accidentaly it crashes; accidentaly press ,,home'' button on my phone!

Thats it my Kattos, and STS!

Well STS i hope you fix this glitch, its annoying android users :/:suspicion:

Pazmaniac
02-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Yes pleeeeease fix this...never happened until recent update....it even crashes when closing the game normaly....most annoying bug i have ever seen here.....have to use a task killer in order to relaunch the app...plus people not being able to buy plat is hurting ur sales

Fusionstrike
02-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Yes, these are more cases of the bug I reported here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206012-app-crashed-on-exit-on-Android

It seems any attempt to exit/suspend the Android PL app causes it to crash. I documented the easiest way I found to reproduce the issue so devs can take a look.

lelandbroome04
02-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Happens to me aswell