PDA

View Full Version : cmon... its already been 3 days..

billthegod
02-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Whats happening to the offers. I really cant get platinum anymore that was my one ond only way of getting plats. it seems im not the only.one trialpay or native none of them work when u click instead it just crashes.

JoikimNoh
02-01-2015, 02:12 PM
I heard plat is useless? I was gonna buy plat but not if its useless besides vanity. Usually i use plat for Nuri mini dungeon. Is that the only good use for plat still? Is mini dungeon still good to farm? No other use for plat? Please help thanks

NotYoCookiez
02-01-2015, 03:08 PM
I heard plat is useless? I was gonna buy plat but not if its useless besides vanity. Usually i use plat for Nuri mini dungeon. Is that the only good use for plat still? Is mini dungeon still good to farm? No other use for plat? Please help thanks

Besides farming, plat is used for leveling up. It helps A LOT

GiveMeWings
02-01-2015, 05:37 PM
change builds too

Jig
02-02-2015, 04:21 AM

Whoever told you it's useless, is USELESS. xD

Pazmaniac
02-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Its not just you bro....seems its not everyone but a lot of people are having crashes upon multitasking or closing the app....its very annoying and hope it gets fixed soon

HeyitsTubs
02-02-2015, 11:16 AM
contact support.

Thats always the answer.....

or, maybe your phone, or the device that is being used to run pl is outdated.

Loganayr
02-02-2015, 11:24 AM
I described the problem in the bugs section:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=207011

It is a serious issue, i hope that someone from the mod team does read.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Loganayr
02-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Problem was solved. Just update your client, sts just pulled a new update on the app stores that fixes the bug :) thank you sts.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

HeyitsTubs
02-03-2015, 08:16 AM
or check your graphics card, it might be outdated/discontinued.

Ignitedmage
02-03-2015, 09:12 AM

Plat helps for changing builds, level up to 77 especially, buy cool vanities for events(no longer now :( ) and etc...

Ignitedmage
02-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Whats happening to the offers. I really cant get platinum anymore that was my one ond only way of getting plats. it seems im not the only.one trialpay or native none of them work when u click instead it just crashes.

Well it was a major problem for me too and i lost like 20 plats cuz of that bug. Thanks to STS they fixed it. Contact support by the way

Remiem
02-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Hey there. Problems with offers can happen for a number of reasons. I would recommend contacting support from support.spacetimestudios.com and they will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue. :)

smokester
02-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Remiem the app's been crashing if you tried to access nativex or trialpay for me ever since the update of the servers so i hope thats what the maintenance is for

Huskybird
02-03-2015, 12:58 PM
They're fixing your dodge sir. Please be patient.

smokester
02-03-2015, 12:59 PM
They're fixing your dodge sir. Please be patient.

ye i hope so... so now i can have same dodge as you sir

Huskybird
02-03-2015, 01:04 PM
That'll be great.