PDA

View Full Version : UI question

skavenger216
03-05-2011, 08:57 AM
I've seen a few screen shots in guides and whatnot, and some of them have a different looking UI than my game. Does Pocket Legends have a slightly different UI between platforms or are those screens just from an older version? Sorry, was curious.

Ellyidol
03-05-2011, 09:09 AM
iPad / iPhone have different UIs.

I'm not sure with Androids, but I think they're the same as iPhone UIs.

Snakespeare
03-05-2011, 09:15 AM
The iPad UI is different because there is so much more room on the screen.

RedRyder
03-05-2011, 11:28 AM
1-3G iPods have slightly different UI than a 3GS-4 gen iPhone/pod, due to the lack of the complete features of firmware 4.x on older devices. Androids have the same UI as the older iOS devices. And iPads UI is different and the best due to it's space

skavenger216
03-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Ok then, thanks. I play on an Android (htc evo 4g, great phone), kinda wish I had an iPad now, but can't justify the cost for something id barely use. Wish they would make a pc version already, playing for hours straight on a 4.3 inch screen is killing my eyes lol.

Ellyidol
03-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Ok then, thanks. I play on an Android (htc evo 4g, great phone), kinda wish I had an iPad now, but can't justify the cost for something id barely use. Wish they would make a pc version already, playing for hours straight on a 4.3 inch screen is killing my eyes lol.

Get iPad 2.

On my iPad, it still lags a bit from the graphics of the game. Judging from the previews on iPad 2, PL shouldn't even be a problem anymore.

RedRyder
03-05-2011, 08:03 PM
We don all have $500 to throw around lol. I'd love an iPad but I have too many other expenses :/ I wouldn't have much use for it besides games really. For that I'll just buy a 3DS

Ellyidol
03-05-2011, 08:04 PM
We don all have $500 to throw around lol. I'd love an iPad but I have too many other expenses :/ I wouldn't have much use for it besides games really. For that I'll just buy a 3DS

Me neither :P

I don't think $500 will even cover it, thats the 16G Wi-fi only one I think, I need 3G so it becomes useful for school. Lol

I'd think you'd need one Max! For sketching and what not. :)