PDA

View Full Version : Dev please bring elite timer back !

kixkaxx
02-01-2015, 02:16 PM
StG Haven't you seen enough complain from warrior? Why not bring elite timer back to kill the parking trick? Why not increase the dmg of arena boss(one shot every rogue) and reduce their armor?

Sakurahb
02-01-2015, 03:07 PM
They already have one shot kill.So what are you suggesting? If boss touch rogues/mages will be insta kill?

kixkaxx
02-01-2015, 03:10 PM
They already have one shot kill.So what are you suggesting? If boss touch rogues/mages will be insta kill?

Unless boss enrage or that shark fire canno, I don't see any other one shot kill. When boss touch rogue it is a instant kill is a great idea, since then warrior is a must in arena.

Jazzi
02-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Unless boss enrage or that shark fire canno, I don't see any other one shot kill. When boss touch rogue it is a instant kill is a great idea, since then warrior is a must in arena.

I don't know which bosses you refer to, but the bosses in elite tindirin and planar tombs can and do one-shot me from time to time, albeit not with all their attacks. I am a rogue with 4100 health and almost 1500 armour, so I guess most rogues can and do get one-shot.

This being said I do agree that mobs scaling should be stopped just as boss scaling in the planar tombs was stopped.

Yumisa
02-01-2015, 05:17 PM
No what they should do is not bring back timer. They should fix the glitch that is beeing exploited to scale mobs/boss. Having no timer is good because you can invite a friend if someone leaves.

Twix
02-01-2015, 06:43 PM
lol touch and insta kill? Theres so many warriors that dont know how to run arena. Also I doubt that if bosses are 5k hitting rogues that warriors will be able to pot fast enough. Not everyone is able to buy plat. We got bills to pay.

kixkaxx
02-01-2015, 11:10 PM
lol touch and insta kill? Theres so many warriors that dont know how to run arena. Also I doubt that if bosses are 5k hitting rogues that warriors will be able to pot fast enough. Not everyone is able to buy plat. We got bills to pay.

Those bosses hit slowly; Besides they should buff war so their axe throw have 100% chance to crit 5000% dmg, chest splitter should feeble the target for 1 hour, and Jugg should also add 500% str instead of just 50.

Rx8
02-02-2015, 05:17 AM
+1 i totally agree.

ClumsyCactus
02-02-2015, 06:23 AM
Who the POOP would want 2/3 of ALs players to get instakilled by EVERYTHING? That if anything would be the end of AL, everyone would complain/quit.