PDA

View Full Version : RNG Regulated Raffle House/Gambling

Kriticality
02-01-2015, 04:08 PM
So let's say I can't afford 5M for arcane hooks... But I'd be willing to purchase tix for a proportional chance to win the hooks. Maybe 100k a ticket. Items could retain a little more value considering the lack of gold in economy. There could be a raffle listing fee as well. Based on the amount of people that sit around and pop locks, I know people are down to gamble. I'd much rather put 1M down for a 1 in 50 chance to win shard/ring, than crate hunt and since the item has already been looted and is in play, it won't over saturate and sellers can still get their gold. Clearly this is a long shot and wishful thinking. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

najcomp
02-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Im not sure about that.But i just hope that arcane directly drop from elite boss like ancient planar pendant recipe so i dont need to waste 100k gold on elite box to loot arcane shard because elite chest drop useless item

Xyv.io
05-20-2020, 02:30 AM
The Gaming Control Division investigates illegal gambling in Indiana. Below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions posed to our Officers. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I just hope that arcane directly drop from elite boss like ancient planar pendant recipe so i dont need to waste 100k gold on elite box to loot arcane shard because elite chest drop useless item

Dude why are you bumping 5yrs old post? Wtf