PDA

View Full Version : Follow up to "Everything I think is wrong with the game I liked"

Sorc
02-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Hey, aslanx here once more

I read every comment in the last thread I posted, and am glad about a lot of things.
-Thank you devs and gary for acknowledging it, i appreciate that my effort didnt go in vain, even if most of those things were biased

I also realize, I forgot to post a way to improve things, no plans or methods to help out
Just like the last thread i wrote here, this will not be worded eloquently and will be straight to the point hopefully

Like i said, Pvp has a lot of issues, but i am here to tell u i guarantee that this will help out everything by a whole lot.

-remove death count from statistics, completely
-remove chat

Sts if you dont already know what these will do, I assure you, it will make pvp FUN again.

With the chat removed drama is over, it will give way to more competitive TEAMS, not just groups of random players, real teams that can battle it out. they will begin to skype and play together instead of randoms with maxed out gear kicking noobs that dont have the gear required, Teamwork can over power any gear, and with more people skyping the competitive level in AL will go sky high man.

If you remove death count, you'll lose a lot of your aggressive players. No offense, but a lot of maniacs in this game just do pvp because theythink theyre"killing" somebody. A lot of players take offense because theyre getting a messed up kdr,something that ispermanent, and can never be taken away. Remove deaths and ur game will be a whole lot peaceful, for sure.

I also suggest removing kill counts, but i know u wont listen to me @gary or @sam. Youve got all these guys stacking up kills, maybe someday when there is a larger player base u can try that. Itll be spacetimes first step to becoming a multinational moba, and i think ull be pleased with the results.

For ur game, i think its too far gone. some of the content is simply too childish, especially in pve, and the results arent worth the time and effort, also ur plat is insanely priced, but i guess it works, still have a lotof peeps buying.

Also there are too many rich people, the reason i see this game going down is because of the number of rich people, and the steps u guys r having to take to keep the rich kids interested but not make the gap too wide. This game is bound for failure, no way around it. Soon youll be at lvl cap 80 with arcane armor set which costs 10m a piece(and thats months after release), any good arcane pet will be at least 15m+, any good pet will be 5m. some new weapon, arcane, probably at 30m. The gap will be massive, and this is the better situation, the other scenario is every single person in pvp with arcane set, getting a kill will be tougher than slaying a dragon while playing the piano, because i know u guys are good, but nobodys that perfect to make all the stats even without givingtanks and rogues unfair advantages.

Only thing you can do is release maps as quick as possible, thats the best thing to do, that includes pvp maps, once everyones interest is sparked again, youll see ur player base returning, and more people than before. this game is well developed, and even tho ur prices are simply too high for this kid, theyre working for u guys.take advantage, launch new content, dont give mages a block of shiny ice(which just makes it look like a dog peed in it) for 10m, make them something cool, find new events with shorter and hopefully easier maps, no one will complain if the maps are easy! and idiots like melisa and goblin will spend more plat to get the top spot, because everything will be a lot faster, let the game keep going how it is, add to it

Ifur gonna go down, u may as well makethe most out of it

future economist and business analyst, currently high school student failing chem- aslanx signing out for real this time, ciao

I know ive said this before, but this really is the last time im using this account, if iwasnt so sleepy i wouldveadded this in on my last post

just like last time, devs please read this before deleting, it would make a kid happy hehehe, also i wont be reading comments this time(cough leo), so talk to the hand if u wana troll

done with al man, this is the best i could do for my friends still stuck in it, just a 15 y/o kid :P what can i do

Kingofninjas
02-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Jeez your 15? I thought you were 8.

Sorc
02-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Jeez your 15? I thought you were 8.

Then I suppose you wont have to say your IQ is lower than an 8 year olds now. :p

Kingofninjas
02-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Then I suppose you wont have to say your IQ is lower than an 8 year olds now. :p

That is correct. Also, didn't you say that you weren't gonna read the comments?

Leonut
02-09-2015, 02:59 AM
[QUOTE=Kingofninjas;2036730]That is correct. Also, didn't you say that you weren't gonna read the comments?[/gui QUOTE]

He is a kid. Don't take it hard on him. Kids like to say stuff and don't mean it. I'm sure he is going to read this comment. LOL.